Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2013 9:05 AM

Jun 2011
winter_mint said:

Oh how I miss the OP and ED of NakaImo :) I demand more!!!

Me too! I missed it so much.

Stylips songs were being played during their visit to Lyrical Sisters. Its good to see Kurumi again.

I like each of their dates. Mana's one was so cute and shes seems like a good wife. Rinka's was just lol, it turned out to be a matchmaking interview. I was sure someone would point out that 2 guys are holding hands during Ikusu's date since he looks like a guy. I like the different cafes that during Mei's date, especially the wife one XD. I love how Konoe included Miyabi in her date, thats so sweet of her.

Still i wished Miyabi had her chance for a date though.

God i missed this show so much and im loving the OVA just as much.
Jul 6, 2013 9:51 AM
Feb 2012
Zhou said:
Utter waste of time

I'm inclined to completely agree with you on that one but, feeling generous today, I'll just say that it was a nice experience visual-wise; which is all you can expect from these kinds of OVAs most of the time.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 9, 2013 5:10 PM

Feb 2011
daaaam that was dirty Kanoe. She probably hoped for last to make everyone else look like fools. Love the spatula part tho lol.

Jul 19, 2013 1:30 AM

Feb 2010
Funny episode It was alright imo

that Scrub Brush XD
Jul 26, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
The only good thing this OVA gave me was it reminded me that Konoe is not so bad and that Miyabi is a total bitch. Replaced Konoe with her on my least favorites as soon as the episode finished.
Aug 31, 2013 11:05 AM

Jun 2011
Dat president and dat MILF.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2013 7:04 AM

Aug 2010
Probably even more awful than the main series, thanks to the heavy focus on Miyabi. Was hoping for some Ikusu scenes, oh well, my fault for expecting anything even remotely entertaining. 3/10.

bastek66 said:
For those interested what happened in light novels:

If that's true at least the franchise tried to redeem itself before it kicked the bucket.
Dec 24, 2013 8:59 PM

Apr 2012
Ikusu was my favorite one. My favorite girl and the best date. It's still funny to me that anybody truly thought she was a boy.

But the "scrub brush" was the funniest joke lol
Jan 19, 2014 6:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It was pretty good, but Miyabi ruined 5 of the dates. Two of which that didn't last long(Rinka's and Ikusu's). I'd say Ikusu had the most normal date out of all the girls.

- Mana: Went on a snack buying trip with Shougo.
- Rinka: Went on a short date to introduce Shougo to her parents.
- Mei: Went to various Cafe's with Shougo
- Ikusu: Normal date with Shougo where both sit together and have a nice drink.
- Konoe: Probably notices a way to get on Miyabi's good side so she takes her as well with Shougo and focuses on making her happy. She didn't cheat in any way as Kannagi or should I say Mei never set up any rules. Besides Konoe was smart to do that, she noticed that every girl was trying so hard but Kannagi was feeling left out.

I would have liked if Miyabi let the dates end properly because she looked like an annoying sister this episode. I'd say Konoe won the contest as the OP has her closer to Shougo than the other girls.

May 28, 2014 10:58 AM

May 2012
Expected a bit more from this ova especially on the service side although that ending with the wedding dresses sure was lovely and pretty much what I wanted to see even though it's a fake wedding :p

Pretty decent series in general!
Nov 2, 2016 3:47 PM

Apr 2013
Well this was way better than the actual series.
Nov 15, 2017 4:39 PM

Dec 2015
It was mehh, which is a good thing in this case. It's a shame though that some characters were given more time than others...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 8, 2018 11:33 PM

Sep 2013
Meh.......and more meh

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 9, 2019 10:48 AM

Mar 2019
this one episode wasn't enough, too many things are still open. who did he chose in the end? (Konoe ftw, Ikusu would be neat too though), did they properly get rid of all the "enemies" in the corporation? is Ikusu her real name and if not, what is it? could all be completed in, i dunno, 3-5 more episodes. funny series though, i enjoyed watching it
Jan 20, 2021 10:07 AM

Aug 2018
That's nicely placed sauce at 04:12.. ;P
I think sister should mind her business, though, and stop being so jealous.. I hope that maybe it's just time thing.. Hopefully, with time she'll accept that brother can have his own personal life and love..
Well, nice to see that all girls will get their dates..
Fantasies are nice too.. ;P That's some quite nice fantasies.. ;P
Dec 30, 2022 7:42 AM
Dec 2021
fantastic! Konoe very adorable.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » New preview pics! Sexual Inuendos now more hardcore Discuss!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 7, 2012

6 by Mystogan14579 »»
Feb 10, 2022 3:58 PM

Poll: » Thoughts?

Yumekichi11 - Sep 20, 2012

5 by Sedaka »»
Nov 13, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.