Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 4:32 AM
Jun 2011
Anyone have any idea how this is gonna end? For those who played the game, I believe it will end with the game's ending from Burst. Of course, this anime is based on both Kagura and Kagura Burst so it will not have an original ending.
Mar 25, 2013 4:36 PM

Nov 2009
Very good episode with decent fighting scenes!!!

Looking forward to the final episode!!

5/5

Mar 26, 2013 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
Hibari's fight was sweet! Sweet as in literal. lol
Anyway, although it was a bit quick, those fights were good and like what Sankaku stated, "it has boobs and PLOT!". lol
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

May 22, 2013 11:59 AM

Nov 2007
Is it just me or were the sob stories really lame? Like, "Oh no I was kinda bullied that one time" and "My mom liked to dress me up~ woe is me~" What.

Sep 14, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2012
happyhellhound said:
Is it just me or were the sob stories really lame? Like, "Oh no I was kinda bullied that one time" and "My mom liked to dress me up~ woe is me~" What.

Those backstories had to be somehow short it would ruin the flow of action. And action we get this time, it was great and I know next time we will get another. I just don't get how they broke out out shinobi sphere without activation of Entity curse.
It was clear they join the forces from the start cause they were portraited as likable characters.

This anime is all about fun, boobs, determination and friendship. I expected nothing else from it and I wasn't disappointed at all.
Mar 10, 2014 6:24 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode, things sure spiced up like thought! I do wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Jul 8, 2014 7:33 PM

Mar 2012
loli + gothic lolita + sukumizu + guns

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
Sep 12, 2014 11:48 PM
Jun 2013
so is hibari sorta the brains of the team? Seems like all her tecniques dont involve fighting.looks like we got alot of background stuff on the bad girls. I cant stop laughing each time a gun is pulled out of her vagina. wow getting beat by a bunny is pretty bad. Fun episode it was nice to finally to see alot of fighting.
Nov 18, 2014 11:58 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode. I really enjoyed the fight scenes.
Sep 29, 2015 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Not bad, not bad. Here comes the last episode, let's see how they end this.
May 25, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
What is it with all these backstories? Does anyone actually care about these?

1/5

happyhellhound said:

Yeah, exactly.
Aug 31, 2017 10:57 PM

Sep 2013
Lousy timing for all the backstory crap. Would have been a good episode if each fight wasn't interrupted by fluff.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 10, 2020 12:27 PM

Aug 2018
I only now understand that Yagyuu actually fights with sword that is coming out of umbrella.. Not only by umbrella itself.. Well, she still fights with it, especially defense.. But she also can retract sword from there..
So.. Wait.. Rin/ teacher Suzune actually sent her pupils, so that light academy girls would lose and would train from these failures?.. How I didn't see it before, it makes so much sense.. ;p
Hibari developed "second sight" technique without learning it?.. What this technique does, I wonder?.. Something like intuition, but which can let you know anything?.. Or not anything, but quite much at times?.. Interesting, what Hibari developed..
Well, backstories of Snake academy girls.. I won't think that every backstory will sink it, they follow one after another quite fast.. So will just say that they'll need to show it more in the future, really..
Like Mirai got extremely bullied.. That's all I can take from her flashbacks, really.. It was just shown too fast, more is needed to sink things in, really, as I feel.. Well, there will be time later maybe..
Homura's past is that she maybe killed someone, but still wanted to become ninja, so just came to academy that accepted?.. I feel there is more to this as well as to Mirai.. Like why Mirai was bullied?..
Hikage was trained to not have emotions?.. Trained by whom?..
Yomi lived among the poor, and lost her parents.. Maybe her story we heard a bit more..
And Haruka's story is a bit confusing.. Like her father was corrupt, or something, so what?.. In the end just not loved her enough?.. I don't really get part about her father.. And mother was playing with her as a doll, right?.. I guess, there are narcissistic parents sometimes, but again it just feels not told enough..
I think we need to hear more really about every girl..
I think Hibari's telepathy goes in hand with her "second vision" technique teacher Suzune mentioned, right?.. So Hibari is specializing in these things, right?..
Overall, even if maybe some backstories were small and not shown enough, I think they can develop this later, be it in season 2, or games, as I think that Senran Kagura keeps getting new games.. So in the end, I'm not mad about this point, only that too fast, but I didn't get bored as a result as well.. ;p Waiting for more.. ;p
Jun 29, 2021 4:22 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting backstories and nice fight scenes.

It was good to see Hibari in action again.

SerafosDec 4, 2023 3:16 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jan 6, 2013

152 by frequency15k »»
Nov 27, 2023 11:32 PM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 24, 2013

76 by bmxkid1319 »»
Feb 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 20, 2013

53 by Figva »»
Mar 25, 2022 6:03 AM

Poll: » Poll: Which Girl is your Favorite

Fail_Man_X - Aug 9, 2021

5 by JonathanSamuelo »»
Dec 28, 2021 7:05 PM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.