Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2013 3:29 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, totally hot! :D yes animation quality isn't good but it's made over 10 years ago and definitely one of my fav :D
May 10, 2014 6:46 PM

Aug 2009
boy that sure escalated quickly.

r.i.p. hentai logic

scenes a bit repetitive but meh the animation wasn't its strong point to begin with

wat/10
Jun 3, 2014 6:58 AM

Jan 2014
nice ending to a netorare h-anime..I heard a gun shot..seriously...and did he just killed his step mother?
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 10, 2016 8:49 AM
Oct 2014
sirhcnil said:

r.i.p. hentai logic

scenes a bit repetitive but meh the animation wasn't its strong point to begin with

wat/10

Again, which logic u mean by that?

DeadZeroSource said:
nice ending to a netorare h-anime..I heard a gun shot..seriously...and did he just killed his step mother?

I think so yeah.
Even then he should shot his real mother instead for making him to be like he is now.
Im sure the viewer will be happy, *or me at least xD
May 28, 2017 12:33 AM

Oct 2015
DeadZeroSource said:

dixie89 said:

I think so yeah.
Even then he should shot his real mother instead for making him to be like he is now.

Hope so, that was the best part of the hentai.
1.1/10
May 31, 2017 8:05 PM

Jan 2014
dixie89 said:
sirhcnil said:

r.i.p. hentai logic

wat/10

DeadZeroSource said:

I think so yeah.

yep, me a happy madafaker xD
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 12, 2017 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
I felt a little sorry for the sister; it seems she became broken after what her brother put her through.
May 3, 2018 6:55 PM

Mar 2016
WORST ENDING EVER!!!
Nov 2, 2018 7:40 PM
Apr 2016
dixie89 said:
sirhcnil said:

r.i.p. hentai logic

scenes a bit repetitive but meh the animation wasn't its strong point, to begin with

wat/10

DeadZeroSource said:
nice ending to a netorare h-anime..I heard a gunshot..seriously...and did he just killed his stepmother?

I think so yeah.
Even then he should shot his real mother instead for making him be like he is now.

In one of the VN happiest endings (as close as this VN can get to happy) you find out the Misako is actually his real mother, with a lot of hand-waving about time and ages and not being able to recognize his own mother at all. Her marriage first time around was a loveless arranged marrage, which is the cause of the adultly, the girl is the result of one her affairs and the dad only remarried her so the MC could be reunited with his mom and because he had no interested in living in the house and she ends up getting pregnant again with the MCs child.
Mar 21, 2019 7:13 AM
Feb 2018
So who died in the ending?
Apr 24, 2021 9:28 AM
Jan 2021
2021 Petition to remake this Hanime. I must say the storyline is top-tier. I want to see this masterpiece in the new era of Hanime animation.
Oct 2, 2021 12:29 PM

Jul 2011
I remember this being one of the earliest h-animes I watched, it was like the original Queen Bee style before QB was a thing in terms of animation quality, lol. The story was crazy enough that it still kept me hooked to follow through to the end.
Oct 25, 2021 10:10 PM
Jan 2021
Nagi27 said:
I remember this being one of the earliest h-animes I watched, it was like the original Queen Bee style before QB was a thing in terms of animation quality, lol. The story was crazy enough that it still kept me hooked to follow through to the end.
Nagi27 said:

Exactly bro. That's why i hoping to remake this or make another sequel about this Top-Tier Hanime....
Jun 26, 2023 12:50 PM

Jun 2021
This hanime turned out to be scary. Not gonna lie the 1st episode was good probably would've been better if they gave the little sister more screen time with the MC.

But the ending was really bad... And who did he kill, his mother or one of the naked guys or he killed Himself?

Anyways wasn't expecting that, definitely wasn’t expecting a mental mother. The story could've been a lot better. It was a perfect 10 till the middle of the second episode but nerfed big time.

Keiradeadgirl said:

Wow, I did thought they looked similar but wasn’t sure.
Yandere_@lover
Jul 29, 2023 7:45 AM

Mar 2010
Weaker of a episode only cause they passed several thresholds but damn my kneega yusuke imploded ROFL dude couldn't handle shit when it went to far.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 24, 2:22 PM

Apr 2015
This escalated very fast into a Trainwreck. The style of animation seemed very weirdly unique with all the random and repetitive cuts but it was fine I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stepmother's Sin Episode 1 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Jul 28, 2010

13 by Rasco »»
Jul 29, 2023 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.