Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2013 7:46 PM
Aug 2012
CLUB IDEAS

I agree with VanishingKira that we need to find more ways to recruit new members as well as keep the older members active.

We might need to designate a few people to be recruiters.

Does anyone have any suggestions for:

• Cards(LE,SE.etc.) I have a couple of cards already made up, but I want to know what the other members want.
  • Banners
  • Layouts
  • Discussion Threads

I was also thinking we could do Character Claims, where each member can claim a character from one of the PA Works anime.

If there is anything else you guys think we need don't hesitate to suggest it. All suggestions are welcome.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 12, 2013 7:54 PM
Aug 2012
VanishingKira said:

Also gonna see if I can get someone to help customize the club to make it more visually attractive so more people might join.

I'm also trying to think of a layout, but I want input from the other members.
Mar 14, 2013 2:52 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
LE, SE, RE about PA Works... obviously
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 14, 2013 3:07 PM
Aug 2012
3miL said:
LE, SE, RE about PA Works... obviously

Obviously I understand that it would be about anime made by PA Works, but I was looking for specific card suggestions about certain characters, etc. from the members.
Mar 14, 2013 4:22 PM

Apr 2008
I'm not very active recently due to work and some commitments I took IRL. After this difficult phase, I'll restart the recruitment campaign.

P.A.'s Red Data Girl will be aired in Japan in April. It's a great appointment to get more visibility. I propose to contact Red data girl club and ask for a club banner exchange. We can put a banner for the "Friend Club of the Month" and they can link with a banner our club.

When the interest for the anime will rise, both clubs could get more members. If the experiment will be a success, we can ask more of the clubs we have already in our club page for the same.
Mar 19, 2013 9:03 PM

Sep 2012
Well, I think we could maybe do some advertising about the animes that P.A Works made, like Another and Hanasaku Iroha. We could make some videos with little scenes from the anime that make people want to watch them, and then join this club.
Mar 20, 2013 3:54 PM
Aug 2012
We definitely need to affiliate with other clubs.

Also, it might be a good idea start a newsletter. We could talk about current/upcoming events.This would help keep some of the older members active.
Jul 3, 2013 12:26 AM

Apr 2008
State of the club:
  • otaku_Life volunteered to make a club newsletter.
  • 0tonashi will resume badges/cards deliveries asap.
  • otaku_Life added a new layout and is willing to help with LE/SE/RE

1. Resume old card/badges deliveries (0tonashi)
    2. Open application for new staff members (I)
    3. Open application for new badges and cards (I)
    4. Resume recruiting campaign (I)
    5. Submit new badges for the Summer Badges Rally (otaku_Life, others...)

Proposal for badges
    To speed up card and badges deliveries, we should have at least 5 members to make and deliver badges. Users can choose 5 badges, with a max of 2 badges per maker. In this way, at least one badge will be delivered in short time if one member is busy or on hiatus.

What do you think?
  • Jul 5, 2013 6:08 PM

May 2009
    At this point I can volunteer to do LEs, I can also make new templates if needed. However I cant handle a lot of orders since I am doing a bunch of back orders. Though once I have those finished I can actively help do badges, MEs, LEs, banners, userbars, etc.

Now as far as deliveries, heres my idea & I have seen it work as well, have makers have all the info for each badge such as certain fonts & blank templates. Then as a maker takes an order they can edit the post & state they are doing it. This way each badge can be done within a shorter time plus it will split the work load on all of the makers.
    You can also set one person to just deliver the cards as they are made so makers don't have to waste time on delivering, however this doesn't always work unless you have a really good working team.
    I understand your idea & I will admit I would like to see how that system works as well but feel free to think about my ideas as well in case one works better.

Also speaking about character claims, I will be willing to do this when I have the time for it. I do have experience with making the mini banners for a claim plus know how to keep claims updated ... so if this is something you really want to do then once I am capable to do it right then I will gladly set this up & get started.
    Lady_Death_CatJul 5, 2013 6:15 PM
    Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
    ~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Newletter Subscription Sign Up [OPEN]

otaku_Life - Jun 30, 2013

27 by AT_Anime »»
    Dec 30, 2015 11:37 PM

» Otaku_Life's Welcoming LE (Open)

otaku_Life - Jul 17, 2013

49 by gurii »»
    Aug 28, 2014 6:40 PM

» P.A. Works Official Badges [Closed]

0tonashi - Jan 20, 2013

34 by jesselove97 »»
    Jan 11, 2014 5:59 PM

» Member Cards [Closed]

0tonashi - Dec 24, 2012

33 by alecampeona »»
    Oct 5, 2013 6:34 PM

Poll: » Introductions

chirale - Jul 25, 2013

3 by Viefor »»
    Aug 15, 2013 5:12 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.