Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 3:20 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ruriko and Mikako finally had that talk. I loved Ruriko's reaction to her illness in the hospital.
Mikako has a whole family again (when Ruriko accepts his proposal)! How lovely. All she needs to do is get discovered by that designer at the market and she's done.
And Yuusuke and Body-ko have made up now. I couldn't take much more of her attitude.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
I loved the second proposal thing! This episode hit me so hard in the feels! I am sooo happy that there is a possibility of Mikako's parents getting back together!
When Mikako said that it's dumb for couples who love each other to separate to Tsutomu, and that they'd never do the same as her parents did, I was so happy! In these past 2 episodes Mika and Tsutomu's relationship has proved to only get stronger with time!

Yuusuke and Body-ko won't last long though. At least that's how I feel. She'll probably end up with Shuu (?)
Mar 3, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2016
Finally mother and daughter spoke out, even got a second proposal. Had to laugh Ruriko shoujo girl xD Well, cool that things are going so smooth, only the flea market is left.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2020 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
Took some time but they finally talked it out... was it that difficult?, nothing to farfetched for Ruriko to think Mikako would do something like that given her huge imagination

Quite the hearwarming moments there in the second half of the episode

Jul 1, 2021 3:08 PM

Jan 2021
Ahhh, I love their mother and daughter relationship <3
Aug 10, 2022 10:49 PM

Apr 2016
As sweet as I think Mikako's parents getting back together is, I'm distracted by the fact I don't know why Yusuke and Mariko got together in the first place. Poor Ayumi cucking herself.
Sep 25, 2022 8:51 PM

Apr 2016
Yes! Finally! Everything was great even though Yuusuke and Mariko should start as friends instead of getting back to their "relationship", I get that they are attracted to each other but they also lack some maturity to be able to have a proper relationship.

One episode left nooooo :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 44 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Jan 7, 2013

10 by BweBwaBee »»
Apr 18, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 45 Discussion

mich1ru - Jun 14, 2016

5 by Kaspperxxi »»
Mar 6, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

4 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 14 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

11 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion

Kappaka - Nov 18, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.