Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2013 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
this Hentai likes pee a lot lmao !

And Miu became a Sex Whore lol.

LOOOOL Miu confessed to Kou what's going on and wants Kou to do the same thing as Shun to her (ie. Treat her like a Whore). Not your typical NTR So I guess everyone happy ??? XD

That was a fckkking interesting way to end the series. First NTR where the guy that got his girl stolen WINS ! LOOOOOOL

I am very entertained ! another Underrated Hentai

MOST deserving of a 10/10 !!!

Nov 2, 2013 1:29 PM

Mar 2008
10/10?
more like 0/10..
ending was lolworthy though, I give it that.
but just what the fudge did I watch... I tried it out cause the promo pic on the website looked interesting, but then the episode itself looked horrible..
should be tagged as horror, hahaha... I think that ending was scarrier than some recent guro I've seen.... fml why do I always stumble across something like this =-=
Jan 8, 2014 4:54 AM
Jul 2018
I won't say anything about the story but same as ep. 01 the animation is not good. to bad it could be a great hentai but it look like some cheap 2D animation. yeah ntr.
Apr 14, 2014 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoAug 31, 2017 7:11 PM
Oct 13, 2014 5:22 PM
Oct 2013
Aww yeah this was SO GOOD just for psychological aspect alone.

Everyone is a sex deviant! And the childhood friend won her in the end. Love prevailed! They both stick it to the NTR guy lol.

It is happy end on a twisted love story. They shall continue to engage in daily acts of depravity.
Apr 25, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
-This show clearly gives a NTR feeling. No, it's NTR.

-The childhood friend "won" because the molester was got by the cops.
And so she does not have anymore the one who used to treat her like a whore, so who's left? The most closer to her: the childhood friend... so... why not use him to treat me like a whore as the other one used? I loved it so much when he did.

She showed to him her getting fucked by others and she later she asked him (the childhood friend) to do THE SAME THING! ahuhuahhuahu C'mon... and worse, her accepted all the situation as it was nothing. -.-"

"love"? Cut it out.

1/10
TechOtaku-hApr 25, 2016 4:01 PM
May 12, 2016 9:53 PM

May 2015
Rescue the girl? (the first time wasn’t her fault and she is a human being/my childhood friend/girlfriend at that moment) Sure, of course. Taking her back? (she went to the douche bag asking for more and more she gets) Yuck! By that age I knew better than to stick my d*ck in anything the CDC might Quarantine.
Dec 22, 2017 9:37 AM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:
-This show clearly gives a NTR feeling. No, it's NTR.

-The childhood friend "won" because the molester was got by the cops.
And so she does not have anymore the one who used to treat her like a whore, so who's left? The most closer to her: the childhood friend... so... why not use him to treat me like a whore as the other one used? I loved it so much when he did.

She showed to him her getting fucked by others and she later she asked him (the childhood friend) to do THE SAME THING! ahuhuahhuahu C'mon... and worse, her accepted all the situation as it was nothing. -.-"

"love"? Cut it out.

1/10

only thing i liked about this H was the ending it made me lol the stupid face of the antagonist

i don't think hes face was like that cause MC took hes play thing away (that's how antagonist so her) but its cause he realized how much he fked her up it was guilt of seeing the consequences what hes done

i think she does love her childhood friend had crush on him like he had on her but she felt she is under the antagonist power once he was in jail & went to him she realizes that she could have done it sooner (that she was dumb thinking that only he can satisfy her enough), if she didn't like him she could have turned to any other class mate instead of him but she chose him case closed :)

& when it comes to MC hes crush has to be huge if he was able to accept this SH lol
Sugram22Dec 23, 2017 10:38 AM
Mar 13, 2018 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
I'm glad Shun got caught. I just hope the principal also gets puts behind bars.
Nov 11, 2021 9:59 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
she turned the cuck into a chad sadist #relationshipgoals
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Apr 21, 2023 6:52 AM

Nov 2010
That was very interesting. I think this is the first NTR hentai I've seen where both the girl and her main love interest got their revenge on the rapist. Like Kou, I would still accept Miu with open arms and her deviant sexual fetishes with no problems! I don't care if other Ds have penetrated her as long as she's beautiful.
I love an*l sex and enjoyed seeing Miu violated in that hole! 7/10
Sep 17, 2023 8:57 PM
Nov 2013
I probably wasn't paying attention because of all the "Watersports" going on. But how did Shun get captured? Was that part a plot-hole?
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osananajimi to Doukyuusei Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 14, 2013

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 6:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.