Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2013 2:25 PM

Sep 2011
thread existed before but this updated for the recent eps and likely last fights for a while, actually in a subforum that people will see, and the old one needs to be bumped which seems to piss of the mods for some reason when not a sticky thread or episode discussion.

So here this is

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 2, 2013 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
Definitely got to say the Movie version of Amanto. The music and overall battle was better than most of the series fights. Not that the other Arc fights are bad, cause they aren't.
Feb 2, 2013 5:53 AM

Sep 2009
Gintoki x Oboro
definitelly best fight! smart fast impressing grear dramatic !~
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Feb 2, 2013 6:10 AM

Jan 2013
they all good! gintoki and katsura vs amanto in benizakura movie was very exciting because of music, but i prefer to gintoki rage mode vs jirocho…that is most impressive for me……
Feb 2, 2013 8:57 AM

Jan 2012
My top 3 Gintama fights....

1) Gintoki and Katsura vs Amanto (movie version)

2) Gintoki (Rage Mode) vs Jirocho

3) Kagura vs Abuto
Feb 16, 2013 4:14 AM
Apr 2012
Kagura vs Abuto, definitely.

GIRL POWER!!!
Feb 16, 2013 11:50 AM

Dec 2011
Gintoki vs Oboro and Kagura vs Abuto.
Feb 16, 2013 12:29 PM

Sep 2011
I just noticed i never actually said mine

1: gintoki + jiroucho vs amanto guards
2: Gintoki vs oboro
3: gintoki rage mode vs jiroucho

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 17, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2010
Gintoki rage mode vs jiroucho
Feb 18, 2013 7:04 PM

Dec 2010
gintoki and katsura vs amanto (movie version)
Feb 18, 2013 8:19 PM

Jul 2010
Kagura vs Abuto.Gotta love that sick fight.
Feb 21, 2013 1:48 AM

Aug 2008
KAGURA VS. MATAKO! FTW!
I know it is just so short but the spit fight was epic and funny at the same time.
Can't wait for the two to shoot each other's asses again. lol

Anyway, seriously, the best fight I could say so far was Gintoki vs. Oboro. The epic moment when Gintoki bite the sword to pieces, the way he got pissed and attacked SadaSada with his Yasha eyes, also when he flipped down towards the stairs with sword, etc... made this episode showed the true badassness of Gintama.

I think you should also include in the poll the Kamui/Takasugi tandem vs. the Harusame pirates. It was also epic.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Feb 21, 2013 5:20 PM

Sep 2011
OTAKUADDICT said:

I think you should also include in the poll the Kamui/Takasugi tandem vs. the Harusame pirates. It was also epic.
That wasnt really a fight, takasugi cuts a couple of amanto, kamui kills the general, done. It lasts like 1 minute and lacks any real confrontation

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 4, 2013 7:45 AM

Feb 2013
gintoki and katsura vs amanto, probably the most epic ive seen so far :D
every gintama fight is badass
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone
Mar 4, 2013 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
Razuhiko said:
gintoki and katsura vs amanto, probably the most epic ive seen so far :D
every gintama fight is badass
whh i thought the hijikata vs sassaki fight was kind of lame to be honest

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 4, 2013 3:57 PM

Feb 2010
I dunno but this was new, gintama eating the enemy's katana >:D

Mar 4, 2013 5:06 PM

Sep 2011
u8sand said:
I dunno but this was new, gintama eating the enemy's katana >:D

gintoki going into a beserk mode is glorious

Also just mentioning this part of the fight was great too

JizzyHitlerMar 4, 2013 5:14 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 4, 2013 5:15 PM

Sep 2011
I never had this much trouble picking one thing in a long time. There are too many dope fights in this series - it's unbelievable. Looking at this poll makes me wanna go back and rewatch some of the arcs. :O
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Mar 4, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2011
gigglingidiot said:
I never had this much trouble picking one thing in a long time. There are too many dope fights in this series - it's unbelievable. Looking at this poll makes me wanna go back and rewatch some of the arcs. :O
those bastards better turn that into a actual movie, i got a good feeling the 2nd film will be that but still if they dont make that into one thats depressing

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 14, 2013 7:05 AM

Jul 2011
I vote to Kagura kicking the ass of Abuto
Apr 23, 2013 2:37 AM

Jun 2011
Voted for Gintoki rage mode vs Jirocho, but damn if I knew Shinpachi & Gintoki vs Yagyuus get no vote, I'd vote for them, that fight is nice, not much of epicness but it's awesome
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 11, 2013 6:58 AM

Aug 2012
Gintoki vs jirocho + Kagura vs Abuto - these two give's me a chill x)
Jun 14, 2013 7:29 AM

Sep 2009
i wish we can see a serious fight between Gintoki vs Takasugi
Jun 24, 2013 11:32 PM

Jul 2011
Episode 211 (with Rage!Gintama vs Jirocho) remains my favourite episode :'D That scene just really grabbed me emotionally, seeing Gintoki's fall into rage (and later despair) as he realised he once again failed to protect someone. His rage for the loss of Otose was just so touching~

And then the conclusion of the fight was also really awesome, when he crept to Otose with all the flashbacks <3
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Jun 8, 2014 7:48 AM
Apr 2012
Gintoki (Rage Mode) vs Jirocho, Intensive Fight and so Epic..
Aug 24, 2014 4:02 PM

Jan 2008
1. Gintoki vs. Jirocho - definitely the most intense one. Jirosho is such a badass managing to curb stomp a rage-mode Gintoki.

2. Gintoki vs. Oboro - again Gintoki enters rage mode...notice a pattern here?

3. Gintoki & Katsura vs. Harusame - movie version was simply epic, I've rewatched it 100 times.
Oct 8, 2015 9:31 PM

Jan 2015
2nd movie's war scene and if the fight that's being shown in the most recent ending happens, I'm sure that will be the best!

Dec 11, 2015 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
Darklord_bg said:
1. Gintoki vs. Jirocho - definitely the most intense one. Jirosho is such a badass managing to curb stomp a rage-mode Gintoki.

2. Gintoki vs. Oboro - again Gintoki enters rage mode...notice a pattern here?

3. Gintoki & Katsura vs. Harusame - movie version was simply epic, I've rewatched it 100 times.

Well Jirocho had a weapon advantage. Had both of them been fighting with the same weapon, things could have gone differently. I guess we'll never know.

BTW (latest episode spoiler)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Oct 11, 2012

121 by _untitled »»
Apr 29, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 28, 2013

180 by lordgaara »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyack - Feb 7, 2013

203 by lordgaara »»
Apr 24, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Mar 21, 2013

116 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Mar 14, 2013

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.