Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2008 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
In your opinion, what's the worst thing Reira has done and/or the thing which pissed you off the most? Please remember to use spoilers when necessary.

It was kind of a hard choice as she has done so many crappy things.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2008 4:03 AM
Jan 2008
arturo said:
In your opinion, what's the worst thing Reira has done and/or the thing which pissed you off the most? Please remember to use spoilers when necessary.

I agree with you opinion i think after yuri she became one of the mist characters from nana that i dont like at all..
Dec 1, 2008 6:08 AM

Aug 2007
hey you guyyz
Dec 2, 2008 4:17 PM

Apr 2008
Yeah. Everything she did really pissed me.
Dec 5, 2008 11:51 AM
Sep 2007
oOboredtodeathOo said:

two? how about 3 or 4? xD
Dec 11, 2008 1:29 PM

Jun 2008
oOboredtodeathOo said:
Yeah. Everything she did really pissed me.

Yeah i cant agree more :D & as goomy said its MORE than 2 thats for sure
Damn her
Dec 22, 2008 3:59 AM

Aug 2008
HasaCha said:
arturo said:

I agree with you opinion i think after yuri she became one of the mist characters from nana that i dont like at all..

The real reason why I can stand Reira/Layla is that she pretends to be a different person... She's not true with anyone
You think you know, but you have no idea!
I luv 散魂鉄爪 and 飛刃血爪
Jan 2, 2009 2:55 AM

Feb 2008
IMO, the worst thing she did was
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2009 7:29 PM
Sep 2007
I wonder if Yazawa even likes her. She's creating a monster!
Jan 7, 2009 3:56 AM

Jun 2007
I don't get you people. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do hate Reira. I honestly do. I loved Ren and Nana's relationship and was inspired by them, but that's beside the point.
you all hate Reira (partly) because she slept with Takumi and ruined his relationship with Hachi, but you are pro HachiXTakumi...I mean...is he a saint? it takes two to have sex, he's the one that cheated, she didn't put Rohypnol in his drink now did she? (I still hate her though)
all I'm saying is that it's a little hypocrite to hate Reira but not Takumi for something they BOTH did. (and don't give me all that "she threw a temper tantrum at him" cause it's not really convincing, he's a man not a 5-year-old.
Jan 7, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2008
Shia said:
I don't get you people. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do hate Reira. I honestly do. I loved Ren and Nana's relationship and was inspired by them, but that's beside the point.
you all hate Reira (partly) because she slept with Takumi and ruined his relationship with Hachi, but you are pro HachiXTakumi...I mean...is he a saint? it takes two to have sex, he's the one that cheated, she didn't put Rohypnol in his drink now did she? (I still hate her though)
all I'm saying is that it's a little hypocrite to hate Reira but not Takumi for something they BOTH did. (and don't give me all that "she threw a temper tantrum at him" cause it's not really convincing, he's a man not a 5-year-old.

Nope, not all people who are in this club are PRO HACHIXTAKUMI. I think half of them are PRO NOBUXHACHI. They just gather here because we share the same thought. We're all pissed with Reira. But others also hate Takumi ofcourse (One good example is club officer AoiMemori) I think I am the one who wrote that I hate Reira because he slept with Takumi. Others hate her because she is one of the reasons for the misunderstanding between Nana and Ren, or that She craves/yearns for Shin but she still insist on sleeping and being with Takumi, or Eventhough Ren and Nana are still in the chaos of their misunderstanding, she asked Ren if he wants to sleep with her (as her way to comfort Ren! BUT that will only make things worst). There are a lot of things to hate Reira. And everyone has his/her reasons why they hate her. Not all people will agree on opinions of others. Not everyone joined this club because they support the HachiXTakumi pair, and not all members who joined are pissed with Reira because of the relationship she had with Takumi. Well, If you'll read the manga, you're opinion about her might change for the worst. I really don't hate her when I am watching the anime, but as I started reading the manga and as the story progresses I found lots of reasons to despise her. So I suggest you start reading the manga too. :D
oOboredtodeathOoJan 7, 2009 5:13 PM
Jan 9, 2009 7:53 AM

Jun 2007
you: "Well, If you'll read the manga, you're opinion about her might change for the worst. I really don't hate her when I am watching the anime, but as I started reading the manga and as the story progresses I found lots of reasons to despise her. So I suggest you start reading the manga too. :D"
me: "I mean, don't get me wrong, I do hate Reira. I honestly do."
wasn't I clear enough? oO
the only point that I'm trying to make is that Reira haters are being hypocrite if they don't hate Takumi too, and more so because some of them want one of their fav characters (Hachi) to be with his two-timing ass.
like you said, half of Reira haters are pro HachiXNobu, so according to my calculation that means the other half are pro HachiXTakumi. that's still alot.
anyway, like I said, you can't force someone to have sex (in netural ways anyway), Ren got the same offer from Reira and did not sleep with her, Takumi should have done the same. but he's a jerk, so he didn't.
Jan 9, 2009 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Shia said:

Wait, then why is she on your list of favorite characters?
removed-userJan 9, 2009 11:24 PM
Jan 12, 2009 6:41 PM

Apr 2008
arturo said:
Shia said:

Eh?? I saw it too. Just now.
What does that mean??
A Reira fan in an anti-Reira club?? >.< lol.
Jan 12, 2009 6:57 PM

Apr 2008
Shia said:
the only point that I'm trying to make is that Reira haters are being hypocrite if they don't hate Takumi too, and more so because some of them want one of their fav characters (Hachi) to be with his two-timing ass.
like you said, half of Reira haters are pro HachiXNobu, so according to my calculation that means the other half are pro HachiXTakumi. that's still alot.

I personally created this club because I support the TakumiXHachi pairing.
I still think that his better for Hachi since he isn't a coward.
He take full responsibility of Hachi's pregnancy eventhough he is uncertain if it is his or Nobu's.
He gained my respect because of that.
Some prefer the HachiXTakumi pairing rather than NobuXHachi.
I think he's too damn hot for me to hate him. >.<
Each people have their own preference.
You can't blame other people if their ideas are different than yours.
oOboredtodeathOoJan 12, 2009 7:06 PM
Jan 12, 2009 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
oOboredtodeathOo said:
arturo said:
Shia said:

Eh?? I saw it too. Just now.
What does that mean??
A Reira fan in an anti-Reira club?? >.< lol.

Lol. I know. Weirddd.
Jan 17, 2009 11:02 AM

Jun 2007
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that they are hypocrite and I'm entitled to my opinion.
as to why Reira is in my fav character -
I'm quoting from the club comments:
Shia | 01-07-09, 1:44 PM
wow, I really used to like her. but now, after all that happened in the manga (from what I read here, I've seen only the anime) I think she's a total bitch. I mean, Shin should be more than enough! I can't believe she's such a slut |:
as you can see the first sentence says I USED to like her, and she USED to be one of my fav characters, I didn't even remember she was in my fav characters list until now that you've mentioned it. don't be so quick to assume nonsense, ask before you blame. of course I would delete her from there as soon as I finish writing this message.
oh and, as for this -> "I think he's too damn hot for me to hate him. >.<" I can only laugh...I mean, really? THAT'S your reason? XD god..if you haven't noticed ALL male NANA chars are hot. he's nothing special and I don't think you should forgive someone for cheating just because he's "hot".
I dunno how much your mom and dad explained to you about the birds and the bees but since it is clearly stated that Nobu used protection and Takumi didn't it is obvious to both Nobu & Takumi that Takumi IS the father. so no, I don't buy that "Takumi is not a coward" claim.
Jan 18, 2009 9:40 PM

Apr 2008
Shia said:
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that they are hypocrite and I'm entitled to my opinion.
as to why Reira is in my fav character -
I'm quoting from the club comments:
Shia | 01-07-09, 1:44 PM
wow, I really used to like her. but now, after all that happened in the manga (from what I read here, I've seen only the anime) I think she's a total bitch. I mean, Shin should be more than enough! I can't believe she's such a slut |:
as you can see the first sentence says I USED to like her, and she USED to be one of my fav characters, I didn't even remember she was in my fav characters list until now that you've mentioned it. don't be so quick to assume nonsense, ask before you blame. of course I would delete her from there as soon as I finish writing this message.
oh and, as for this -> "I think he's too damn hot for me to hate him. >.<" I can only laugh...I mean, really? THAT'S your reason? XD god..if you haven't noticed ALL male NANA chars are hot. he's nothing special and I don't think you should forgive someone for cheating just because he's "hot".
I dunno how much your mom and dad explained to you about the birds and the bees but since it is clearly stated that Nobu used protection and Takumi didn't it is obvious to both Nobu & Takumi that Takumi IS the father. so no, I don't buy that "Takumi is not a coward" claim.

Hmm.. I agree that every character in Nana is HOT.
But FOR ME,--- Takumi is my type. So he's my favorite.
I don't know, I just can't explain every detail clearly of why I love Takumi, and I hate Reira so much. >.<
May 8, 2009 3:18 PM

Dec 2007
Shia said:

I agree completely. Even though I do hate Reira for her selfishness and various things she's done, I think Takumi is at fault too..And let's be honest, Hachi's relationship with Takumi (if that can be called a relationship) was ruined long before he slept with Reira. I hope Hachi gets back with Nobu >.<!

May 16, 2009 1:43 PM

Apr 2009
Shia said:
the only point that I'm trying to make is that Reira haters are being hypocrite if they don't hate Takumi too,...

thats what iv always tthought too thats why i hate Takumi too its all his fault but ppl dont see that is it because they really like takumi ...what happened to NANA?BOTH OF THEM..
THE ONLY thing i like about takumi is his hair and thet he was there when nana got preg..but eveyone els felt betrayed..

May 17, 2009 6:43 AM

Jul 2007
Used to hate her for how she has broken Shin-chan. Now I blame her for Ren. Not only she was definitely one of reasons of their misunderstandings with Nana (well actually all of it..since without her Shin probably wouldn't do that..Nana..would't say what she did say and Ren wouldn't either). And then the slutty princess plays her game "to help Ren" which causes only more problems to everyone. And especially ... T_T JUST HOW she even dares to forget, EH.

Of course I hate what she did to Takumi x Hachi relationship also, but I never supported Takumi x Hachi anyway. He had nice moments, but eh. It's bad for children tho :( Nobu should take care of Hachi and them.. ;_____;

So what I hate most about her is how she wants everything and doesn't care how others feel about it. And when she gets it, it's not enough for her of course. She's so selfish. Ren. Shin. Takumi. Just go to hell, woman. T_T
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
May 28, 2009 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
I think the worst thing she did was...

[right][right]
Jun 13, 2009 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
The most annoying part is when she's constantly wanting to sleep with every guy. >_<; And then there's the, "I love you... no, actually I still love him... oh wait, I kinda love him too... WAIT I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM SLEEP WITH ME... no wait I love him!" sort of thing. >_>
Aug 14, 2009 11:32 PM
Jun 2009
For me personally, both Reira and Takumi broke my heart when they slept with each other. I really felt bad for Hachi. Hachi already has serious marital problems with Takumi, and when they decided to sleep with each other, I felt so pissed and betrayed.

I'm a huge TakumixHachi fan. I hate Reira with a passion. Reira always win when it comes to Takumi. I wish Takumi would quit taking advantage of Hachi. I wish he would quit taking Hachi for granted. She doesn't deserve that. No woman should feel inferior when it comes to their husband's love.

HATE REIRA!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2013 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
the worst thing reira did is
SPOILER probably the fact that she and ren cheated on nana or if this thought is incorrect then the worst thing she did was the scene when ren died.
PS:her and takumi cheating on hachi is something that all of us expected and something that is only the pick of reira's crappy attitude.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takumi Baka! Hachi or Reira?

oOboredtodeathOo - Jan 7, 2009

13 by kasumii »»
Sep 20, 2013 10:48 AM

Poll: » TakumiXHachi? OR NobuXHachi?

oOboredtodeathOo - May 9, 2009

15 by hysteria_x »»
Jan 31, 2010 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.