Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2013 7:58 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great chapter.
First of all - I loved how Lele was holding out and didn't forgive him right away, he needs to earn that.
Then I felt bad for Andreji cause when he heard her calling for Yin he knows that she still loves Yin and isn't thinking of him that way at all.

Lele being so bad about horses was a bad point for me.

Nit picky equestrain points - they had her mount from the wrong side, I don't think the horse handlers would be stupid enough to do that when horses are trained to be mounted from only the left side.
And if they knew it was an inexperienced model they would have found a horse that would fit the shot but would still be calm enough to know it's an inexperienced rider and most well trained horses understand that. Cause if the horse was calm enough to have her get on it wrong it should have been calm enough to know that someone who didn't know anything was on it. I wouldn't have put an inexperienced rider on my high strung freak out Arabian that took an experienced rider, ya know, unless I was in an evil mood and hated the person I wanted to see that person get a scare or get thrown or such.

But that's the horse-woman in me, ya know.

So obviously the writer just set it up that way so Yin could come to the rescue like a white knight...

Not that I wouldn't mind Yin rescuing me either hehe :)

inzarathaJan 7, 2013 10:53 AM
Jan 10, 2013 4:37 AM

Dec 2008
It seems Eros and Lele just won't be able to catch a break. Now that Fiedna's been straightened out, it looks like Angus is going to start causing trouble for the couple. At least it appears that Nicky Lee is setting us up for that.

And...I think Andreji will be the one to save Lele from the horse. It's Andreji's time to shine and further drive Eros into love sick insanity.
Jan 16, 2013 5:13 AM

Apr 2008
Lol at Lele's dance! XD

Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens to her, and if Eros saves her!!
Jul 9, 2021 6:00 PM
Dec 2018
YEEESSSSS!! A chapter where Eros chases her instead! I'm all for it. After all he's done to her, she should definitely keep up the cold shoulder. I know she still loves him, but man what he did ain't cool. What he does is never cool lmao. Eros was good pre-Angus arc and now it's like cmon man...get yo crap together. But as Leo said "Idiots in love" AHAHAHAHAHA
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM
Dec 2018
inzaratha said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lele being so bad about horses was a bad point for me.

Nit picky equestrain points - they had her mount from the wrong side, I don't think the horse handlers would be stupid enough to do that when horses are trained to be mounted from only the left side.
And if they knew it was an inexperienced model they would have found a horse that would fit the shot but would still be calm enough to know it's an inexperienced rider and most well trained horses understand that. Cause if the horse was calm enough to have her get on it wrong it should have been calm enough to know that someone who didn't know anything was on it. I wouldn't have put an inexperienced rider on my high strung freak out Arabian that took an experienced rider, ya know, unless I was in an evil mood and hated the person I wanted to see that person get a scare or get thrown or such.

But that's the horse-woman in me, ya know.

So obviously the writer just set it up that way so Yin could come to the rescue like a white knight...

Not that I wouldn't mind Yin rescuing me either hehe :)

AHAHAHHAHA this is why I don't use logic when reading comics. Your point about the horse is spot on but the author has to had in some drama to get Lele's forgiveness AHAHAHA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 87 Discussion

inzaratha - Apr 8, 2012

1 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.