Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2013 10:23 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
where is Sonzai theme? Da Capo's 2nd Opening is the best.

I am not a fan of Da Capo but I this episode gave me a lot of nostalgia. I dont see any familiar surnames on the main heroines so I guess these characters are not the s2 hero's child(ren).

Poor sakura-obasan still alive.
NoobHunterDJan 10, 2013 8:05 PM
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 5, 2013 12:04 AM
Sep 2012
That was nostalgic. Can't wait for the real Da Capo III to air.
Jan 5, 2013 1:25 PM

Nov 2011
Ye, pretty nostalgic hearing all the songs and seeing the characters again.
Jan 5, 2013 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
Is there a subbed version or is it still in raw? I would like to watch it before the actual series.
Jan 5, 2013 8:39 PM
Sep 2012
silentlildreamer said:
Is there a subbed version or is it still in raw? I would like to watch it before the actual series.
It's subbed already.
Jan 5, 2013 10:23 PM
Aug 2007
NoobHunterD said:

I am not a fan of Da Capo but I this episode gave me a lot of nostalgia. I dont see any familiar surnames so I guess these characters are not the s2 hero's child(ren).

You missed the awesome Suginami. And Kiyotaka's last name is Yoshino.

But I do agree, this special had a lot of nostalgia. I've followed Da Capo since the original visual novel and remains one of my favorite franchises to date.

I also found it amusing that they seemed to have remastered D.C. and D.C.SS's OP/ED videos resulting in D.C. II and D.C. II SS's videos looking absolutely terrible in comparison.
Kit-TsukasaJan 9, 2013 9:32 PM
Jan 5, 2013 10:34 PM

Mar 2012
AiCon said:
silentlildreamer said:
It's subbed already.

Where can I find it at since it seems that the two sites I use to download my anime don't have it up.
Jan 6, 2013 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
I looked on Gogoanime, It said episode 0 of D.C. III was Episode 1 so I guess they got mixed up altho this episode was just a waste of time for me,

I really do miss the old D.C. and D.C. S.S., Oh well time to start watching D.C. II and D.C. II S.S. Soon
Jun 3, 2015 7:38 AM
Jul 2008
Too bad Dai 2 Button no Chikai is not included, maybe because OVA/game music can't be included? For me, it's the best Da Capo music!
Jul 14, 2022 11:12 PM

Nov 2010
The ranking of the OP songs is interesting. I agree with it. Anyway, I really love the Da Capo SS ED. Kotori looks so beautiful in it. I really wish her wedding was the canon one.

6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.