Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 30, 2018 4:54 PM
Dec 2017
I'm happy about that we are having a chubby MC finaly 😍😍
Sep 22, 2018 1:16 PM
Dec 2014
I couldn't help but wonder if this show was partly designed to be escapism for people who could relate to Haru. That is short and or fat and or experienced bullying, wishing they could be awesome in some way or in another world and have attractive girls who can see their wonderful potential amd accept them, no question asked.

I say "partly" because I am obviously not saying that you need to be in that demographic to enjoy the show, nor that everyone who is short / overweight share Haru's issue or are watching this show as some form of escapism.

At the same time it also doesn't try to take itself too seriously which is why I think the MC's proportion is all out of wack compared to the rest of the cast.
Oct 25, 2021 12:09 AM
Jun 2014
Why is he such a pedo?
Oct 28, 2021 8:09 PM
Jun 2014
We could avoid this whole thing if he just fuck Chiyuri from the start. She is literally begging for his D
Oct 18, 2022 9:26 PM
Oct 2021
Epicubermensch said:
Ok so this dude is like delta of fucking delta that i could imagine any male could ever be. I personally love the anime and the theme. Not so much how they executed the plot and other things but this is besides my point.

Haru's character design is fucking terribad. I first saw this three foot dwarf and thought lawlz? bad drawing maybe? and to my most terrifying displeasure... they where really trying to sell this sort of MC. Ok i have deal with the fact that most protagonists are skinny dudes around 5' 6'' or so with no real backbone and don't even appeal to me in the slightest. But the stories of some anime are seriously fun and interesting to read and watch so i have ultimately accepted the unmanly characters. But haru was just to delta for me, and as the story went on it got worse to the point where i can't muster the strength to continue past episode 15...... where his submissive nature really came out just ruined any connection i could have ever have made.

Anyways to my topic of discussion. I see that quite a lot of people have rated accel world positively like a 8 or something. So i was wondering if anyone else has the same thoughts about haru and if not could they perhaps enlighten me on how i could better understand this.... dwarf.

Interestingly enough, he is actually only 10 cm shorter than Taku canonically, which implies that what we're seeing is actually just how he sees himself. In actuality he probably looks relatively normal, but he thinks of himself as this short fat pathetic blob, which is what we see him as. We can only hope we get a reveal of his actual face
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.