Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 7:34 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so, it's over. Ending was expected - though it was a good one.

http://www.animeavenue.net/cardfight-vanguard-asia-circuit-hen-episode-39/
Jan 1, 2013 8:05 PM

Dec 2006
It was a good ending...but there could've been a whole other arc; instead of like...

I HOLD MY DECK UP HIGH TO SHINE LIGHT INTO CRAY TO SHOO THE DARKNESS AWAY! ...Why couldn't the darkness be a badass evil dark creature thing and there would be MORE FIGHTING COMBINING ROYAL AND GOLD PALADIN TO CREATE ANOTHER BADASS GRADE 3 COMBINED HERO! .....Or something. >_>;
Jan 1, 2013 10:51 PM
Oct 2011
so are royal paladins now classified as gold paladins? then why did Aichi gave the sorrowful farewell in cray? o.O

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Jan 2, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2007
KOURIN CHAN ! :s
She was afraid for our hero !
Jan 2, 2013 2:55 PM

Jan 2010
Now that this is over I hope the next arc is more down to Earth (literally).
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Jan 3, 2013 12:51 AM

Jul 2009
Somewhat expected, but not too bad anyway.
A combination deck of Royal & Gold Paladin would be rather awesome, except in the choosing of whom to pick. And I kinda doubt it might work to make a grade 3, it worked with Royal & Dark, but they were opposite sides (Dark and Light), Gold and Royal, doesn't really have any opposites.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jan 3, 2013 5:49 AM

Sep 2008
mr invincible' s voice = LOL
so its the end...or not, and based on the preview of the season 3, bid your farewells to world ending card game, and welcome to the duel academy!.. VG version..
at least aichi matured quite a lot, and looks like aqua force is kinda back

blaster blade a gold paladin? dafuq?

gotta admit, i would like to use gold and royalks in my deck, but it would be hard to pull...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 3, 2013 8:10 AM

Apr 2010
So Aichi won't use Royals anymore and now there is a Gold Paladin Blaster Blade.

I can't say I like this ending, because I am a huge Royal Paladin fan. I was never a huge fan of Gold Paladin. But I am happy this season is over. The Asia Circuit was boring as shit, and just bad. No where near the greatness of the first season. I am hoping the 3rd season will be just as good as the first season was.
Jan 3, 2013 9:25 PM

Mar 2008
So let me get this straight. This entire season has been about Aichi getting his Royal Paladins back and in the end he rejects them for Gold Paladins? WTF Aichi. Yeah Gold Paladins are far stronger, but still, defeating the purpose of the entire season.

It doesn't really surprise me though, given that it looks like Royal Paladin support will be minimal in the coming box sets, Bushiroad pretty much is killing the only viable Royal Paladin deck.
Jan 10, 2013 1:34 AM

Feb 2012
I thought they were going to battle Void... still a good ending.
Aug 16, 2013 3:20 PM

Nov 2011
Eh, this season felt vastly differently compared to season 1. I'm not a big fan of the Aqua deck or the new paladins. However, I am a fan of Leon and seeing him beat was a little upset.

Q4 wins again...this time with the VF. Honestly, who didn't see this coming? Anyways, I'm rating this season 5.5/10. It lacked quite a bit imo compared to season 1. Good thing there's Leon and Ren to keep up this show though; Kai and Misaki too.
Mar 30, 2018 2:11 PM

Nov 2009
When they stopped going over old ground with Team Q4 being absolute losers this season was excellent from Leon's introduction and onwards. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 17 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 28, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 16 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Jul 21, 2012

12 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 14 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jul 7, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jun 30, 2012

10 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 22, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 12 Discussion

konata87 - Jun 26, 2012

7 by Danielf6 »»
Sep 13, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.