Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2012 1:16 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A good chapter this series looks promising. I was wondering if its still being continued?
Jan 5, 2013 1:21 AM

Apr 2008
This is... interesting. It seems to be very air-headed within the first three chapters... If it has three volumes I'm guessing it definitely went somewhere with the story?

I hope it keeps on being translated D:
<3
Jun 29, 2013 11:34 PM

Apr 2009
Interesting how Maria was depicted with less-than-feminine manners, in that the fact she used to be male isn't left as a mere footnote to be forgotten. I wonder how she'll manage to tell the others about her newly acquired, vast fortune.

The chapters seem to be getting shorter, but are still good enough to keep me hooked. Unfortunately, scanlation for this title seems to have stopped. No new chapters in 200+ days.
Mar 25, 2021 7:53 AM
Mar 2021
I just tried a bit to hard to know what happened with the manga and ended up finding an dead end niether the auhor or manga scans seeme to have update something since 2013 and coulnt find any back story from the artist or manga author

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyo Circle Chapter 2 Discussion

Aina-Chan - Jul 9, 2012

1 by Coldlight »»
Jun 29, 2013 11:21 PM

Poll: » Haikyo Circle Chapter 1 Discussion

Coldlight - Jun 29, 2013

0 by Coldlight »»
Jun 29, 2013 11:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.