Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2012 8:50 AM
Jan 2011
RIP for Valentine.

I wonder what did that baddie activated?
Dec 17, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 2010
Nasty001 said:
RIP for Valentine.

I wonder what did that baddie activated?

I think it overrides the Prafka, and turns the Scarlet Twins into mindless killing drones, but I wouldn't worry about it, cuz Yuuya will do his heroics next episode and be the rightful MC of his anime.

The only question is will the Scarlet Twins die next episode. (You can PM me if you want to spoil me, it'll be very welcome)
Dec 17, 2012 9:47 AM

Sep 2009
Love the part when Yui killed those two enemy. Love the part when Yuuya was scared to see Yui almost killed. I was happy that he cared for her.
Dec 17, 2012 10:26 AM
Nov 2012
why do people assume the su47 prafka system interferes with the scarlet twins prafka system

did no-one think that they were installed separately

did they also missed the part when cryska asked for the limited to the prafka system to be removed

and then sanders replying back "But if i do that, you'll.."

LazerEyeBeamDec 17, 2012 10:29 AM
Dec 17, 2012 3:17 PM

Sep 2010
KamiKali said:
I don't know if this info is real but this series was a PREQUEL for the novel....
But people tend to go to Anime before manga or novel so theirs a lot of confusion on the series, but I still like it as i thought Muv-luv couldn't get more bloody i was stunned by the climax

sort your stuff. this is an adaptation to the Light Novel 'Total Eclipse' which is a side story, 'side' as in absolutely NO direct relation, neither characters nor events, to the main Muvluv trilogy (Extra, Unlimited and the crown jewel of the bunch: Alternative)

will have to see how to get the conclusion to this... seeing that the VN is only intended for a PS3/x360 release in Japan (meaning no-no for a fan translation <_<)
Dec 17, 2012 3:30 PM
Dec 2012
LazerEyeBeam said:
why do people assume the su47 prafka system interferes with the scarlet twins prafka system

did no-one think that they were installed separately

did they also missed the part when cryska asked for the limited to the prafka system to be removed

and then sanders replying back "But if i do that, you'll.."

thats what i was saying. the only problem is you cant do anything getting shocked by thousands of volts of electricity
Dec 17, 2012 4:09 PM

Jan 2008
hpulley said:
UnbornMVs said:
Really nice episodes compared to the previous ones . Still can't save the series though .

Why couldn't they all have been like this??? Too bad, agree that it is too little too late but I would still watch a second season if it was more like this and less raft races and onsen hikes...

this!
Dec 17, 2012 7:29 PM
Jan 2011
Really liked this episode hopefully season 2 gets made after the VN
If u guys dont mind me asking this, if u do then I will delete the post
what do yall think is the strongest mecha going from strongest to weakest
My list is
1. Gundams
2. Some Mobile suits from the gundam series
3. knightmare frames from Code geass such as guren seiten and lancelot albion
4.TSF from MUvluv
5. can't think of not more lol, even though I have seen many mecha animes
Dec 17, 2012 8:28 PM
Aug 2012
Catastrophic said:
KamiKali said:
I don't know if this info is real but this series was a PREQUEL for the novel....
But people tend to go to Anime before manga or novel so theirs a lot of confusion on the series, but I still like it as i thought Muv-luv couldn't get more bloody i was stunned by the climax

sort your stuff. this is an adaptation to the Light Novel 'Total Eclipse' which is a side story, 'side' as in absolutely NO direct relation, neither characters nor events, to the main Muvluv trilogy (Extra, Unlimited and the crown jewel of the bunch: Alternative)

will have to see how to get the conclusion to this... seeing that the VN is only intended for a PS3/x360 release in Japan (meaning no-no for a fan translation <_<)

Aww the hurts, but thanks for the clarification

This episode was easy understandable...
The RLF represents the poor and refugee of BETA attacks from countries in Europe and Asia...Their actions killing UN officers and taking over the Base which are just one of the many projects government put money through and leaving them behind , but after they found out in the end as one of the UN commander said.. their actions only brought consequence when BETA attack and the world's biggest supplier USA would fall in BETA, not only their driving the poor killed but the whole humanity

Wow i thought the series couldn't get more deeper with Russians, BETA and now Allegiance saying BETA is their god some what??
Dec 18, 2012 1:02 AM

Nov 2011
I'll be pissed if the scarlets die

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 18, 2012 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
so much action shots, brutality, and twists. i like it. I just wished that I waited for the BDs before watching the series.

Lol at the "use English here" part when they were speaking nihongo. So this was supposed to be an english anime... fuck that idea, let the characters be hypocrites!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Dec 18, 2012 4:21 AM
May 2012
THAT BASTARD GUY IS STILL ALIVE?!! WHAT THE HELL!!

- IS THIS THE END OF SCARLET TWINS?!
- Can Yuuya & Friends stop the BETA invasion?!

and yes, that bastard red-headed RLF leader will never get away with this!! He was a 'true' mastermind behind all of 'this' invasion!!

ONLY 1 more episode left till the nightmare & insanity ends!

NoobHunterD said:
so much action shots, brutality, and twists. i like it. I just wished that I waited for the BDs before watching the series.

Hopefully. Or I'll be suprised IF they gonna make more uncut & uncensored version in each future episodes. Anyway I don't care IF I speak my mind whatever I want when it comes to anime that I've been recently. I mean I can get easily over-reacted with a things like that till I've been eagerly curious to see what's gonna happen next! Hopefully nobody will blocked me for some reason....
JafriZinDec 18, 2012 4:32 AM
Dec 18, 2012 10:58 AM
Dec 2011
The twists are excellent. And is the next one the last episode? I don't know if I missed anything but I think a large mystery is still unanswered.

Who and what are the Scarlet Twins?

The only thing I can be sure of so far is that they are most likely not human. If it will be explained next episode then great but if there were hints I did not pick up then that would explain why I'm still so lost about their identity.
Dec 18, 2012 1:28 PM

Oct 2010
Sapphir3Flame said:
Who and what are the Scarlet Twins?

They're surplus from Alternative III after it got shafted. Doesn't really mean anything for an anime-only viewer.
Dec 18, 2012 5:37 PM
May 2012
So what's gonna happen in the last episode?!

Sapphir3Flame said:
The twists are excellent. And is the next one the last episode? I don't know if I missed anything but I think a large mystery is still unanswered.

That's exactly what I want to know! I can get easily over-reacted with a things like that when it comes to anime.
Dec 18, 2012 5:46 PM
Nov 2010
That's right show, you better not kill Yui.
Dec 19, 2012 11:07 PM

Jul 2011
Next Ep screenshots :U

Dec 20, 2012 10:49 AM

Nov 2012
last couple of eps have been pretty good, it just wont be enough to save the series IMO. not enough fights with the betas,the anime cant seem to focus on 1 thing for long. 1st its beta then training againts each other then its those "terrorists" now its back to betas. this shows reminds me of Blue Gender but its no where near as good. depending on how this series ends it might get a 6/10 if its lucky
Dec 20, 2012 2:40 PM

Jul 2010
Another action packed episode, but what the hell happened in the end there? D:

Dec 21, 2012 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
GenuineAnime said:
last couple of eps have been pretty good, it just wont be enough to save the series IMO. not enough fights with the betas,the anime cant seem to focus on 1 thing for long. 1st its beta then training againts each other then its those "terrorists" now its back to betas. this shows reminds me of Blue Gender but its no where near as good. depending on how this series ends it might get a 6/10 if its lucky

I agree, they introduced us to the anime on the premise of a beta invasion, and dropped us into the war, since the first 2 episodes it has been a string of random events, as if they ran out of ideas after the first 2 episodes and decided to keep switching it from interesting alien invasion to generic harem show . These pieces of the series just don't fit together.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching it.
Dec 21, 2012 5:58 AM

Jul 2009
Only one episode left. I never expected this anime will be that boring. When
I started watch this, I enjoyed it, but now it is total waist of time.
Dec 21, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
i hope that Alternative gets made into a Anime!! C:
Dec 23, 2012 12:01 AM

Apr 2011
GenuineAnime said:

blue gender was a turd of a series
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Sep 29, 2013 11:05 PM
May 2013
Zee530 said:
I'll be pissed if the scarlets die

I can't wait to see what is that Prafka.
Edit:
Prafka appeared before in ep 15 or somewhere around.
ZarnaavNov 26, 2013 12:33 PM
Aug 13, 2014 12:11 AM

Jul 2008
WTF?! Mariem goes to give the order to do the right thing, gets shot and the next guy gives the order to shoot themselves?! What the f*ck are these guys?!?!

This we go this crazy commander who has taken over the twins I guess? Next episode I go...
Mar 30, 2017 3:54 AM

Apr 2009
Oh finally the last episode next time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2019 11:11 PM

Aug 2018
Pretty good episode with some weird psycho shit at the end. NGE lives!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.