Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 1:30 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this is the first topic I've written. Since no one made one for the first episode yet I decided I should.
The story was pretty basic. Standard stuff when the main objective is sex scenes. You don't need subs or a synpopsis to understand that the main character is given a card that allows him to have sex with any girl he desires, that his little sister wants to pleasure him, that he's got two sisters competing for him and that there's a loli acting tsundere. What you should observe is Murakami Teruaki's work, and I'l be damned, that man made yet another excellent hentai.
Dec 16, 2012 12:25 PM

Mar 2010
So MuraTeru switched from doing "wandering camera" tentacle rape hentai anime to "wandering camera" slice of life incest and harem hentai anime.

My only complaint is the male lead: Why won't they show his eyes?! I know the anime industry HATES (young) men but isn't it time they stopped now? (-_-);
Dec 16, 2012 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
A new Murakami Teruaki hentai?

Downloading at the speed of light.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Dec 19, 2012 12:58 AM
Oct 2012
I watched the opening scene twice. Can't wait for subs to provide that little hint of detail in the characters, even though the story is simple enough.

Honestly, this series is another surprise to me. The episode just oozed out Murakami Teruaki constantly, what with the camera moving all over the place and the positions that I recognized from his previous works.

I was anticipating an ahegao to come up during the episode. Aside from the opening scene, I couldn't really find any others. Facial expressions obviously seemed pretty calm and collected compared to what you would expect from the animator of Taimanin Asagi and Kangoku Senkan.
Dec 27, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2012
It was surprisingly good. Loved the animation. When second episode is coming out I wonder.

Dec 27, 2012 8:48 PM

May 2011
Hm, after searching around a little bit, one of the producers is studio9MAiami. I thought that the animation was similar to Night Shift Nurses and Dark Love but I guess I was wrong. But overall, it was good.
Jan 1, 2013 5:55 PM

Dec 2007
Got dizzy from the camera moving around. I could handle it during Imouto Paradise but this one focused on a lengthier intro...

Will try and finish it after a time out.
Jan 22, 2013 10:12 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
The wondering Camera is too annoying. I can't deal with that stupid crap. It is stupid, distracting, and pointless.
Jan 24, 2013 8:29 PM
Jan 2013
True that the Camera is annoying. But overall I loved it :D
Jan 28, 2013 11:42 AM

Aug 2012
man this sucks. lol dumb story, and is really annoying.
Mar 24, 2013 4:47 PM

May 2011
I wonder when episode 2 is coming out...

And also, how come so much people complain about Murakami's camera work? It should be obvious by now that it is the camera that makes him unique, compared to other hentai directors. You could watch every other hentai out there, if the camera is so much of an issue, after all there's plenty other titles to chose from.
Mar 26, 2013 2:35 AM
Apr 2012
So his only outstanding point is his camera work? So why does he even make hentai? There are so much better points he could focus on, like graphics, story or character developement. He is not even close to be complimented for his work
May 12, 2013 4:48 PM

May 2011
Miteshu said:
There are so much better points he could focus on, like graphics, story or character developement.

Are we still talking about hentai here? As I see it, animation is one of the most important assets for hentai, and Murakami's animation is rather fluid (no pun intended). The mindless pacing is another characteristic of his work...

In an ideal world, hentai would have great stories and development like regular shows but its fanbase is not really asking for that right now, for best or worse.
Aug 14, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2011
This hentai is sexy as hell.
Jan 2, 2014 7:52 PM
Jan 2014
I loved the scene with Misaki.
May 6, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
seriously, I hate the first opening part where the girls were banged like dogs by the other guys, coz if it's a harem, I dont want the MC to share his women with other guys, would you even stick your own dick in a pussy, that is already stick with another mans dick? seriously you'll get disease from that, thats why i dont share my women, but i love the animation though... :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 12, 2014 5:15 AM
Oct 2013
WhaleCostume said:
Got dizzy from the camera moving around. I could handle it during Imouto Paradise but this one focused on a lengthier intro...

Will try and finish it after a time out.

Quoting after all this time but I got dizzy too. Seen many of his works already but this is the first I've gotten dizzy. It may be no coincidence.

DeadZeroSource said:
seriously, I hate the first opening part where the girls were banged like dogs by the other guys, coz if it's a harem, I dont want the MC to share his women with other guys, would you even stick your own dick in a pussy, that is already stick with another mans dick? seriously you'll get disease from that, thats why i dont share my women, but i love the animation though... :)

So it's fine to stick one dick in many women but not stick one woman onto many dicks? If diseases existed in hentai I don't see how doing one of the two doesn't transmit them but doing the other does. In any case, the whole plot is that there are next to no guys compared to girls so having a gangbang scene would be pretty ridiculous.
May 2, 2017 9:32 PM
Jun 2011
This is the first animation made by Teruaki Murakami I don't like. Maybe because I'm not into the sister incest thing, it's a real turnoff for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 29, 2013

13 by Punkero »»
Jan 21, 2021 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.