3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 11:08 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ok she is such a wuss....all she had to do is just plant one on him and everything would have been solved. he is also pretty thick to not read the situation...as one might expect....

also what was with that last few pages?
Dec 1, 2012 3:39 PM

May 2012
Who is that girl at the last chapter , she looked pretty similar to the assam girl ?

And for god sake , Rygart please kill Zess once and for all. Just turn into you ''I Fucking kill you all mode'' . Zess got to die.

And yay new chapter :D
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 6, 2012 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Inorder for the Assam princess to get asylum, she needs to see Hodr, the king but sigyn doesnt want to return to the palace. A girl with a striking resemblance to the assam princess (could just be artist messing up) is being chased by some golems , hope the one we saw earlier isnt an imposter.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 7, 2012 3:39 PM
Jan 2012
I can't believe they're leaving Sigyn behind! Now her fantasy dream will take even longer to come true, if at all... T.T
Jan 2, 2013 12:23 PM

Jan 2013
Aye he's none to bright...though I wonder if the princess and the now unwedded king might hit it off. Would make for a neat power play.

And poor Rygrat as stupid as ever. It will be ...neat if Hodr has to tell him whats going on. Sigyn and Rygrat truely are made for one another.
Jan 9, 2013 12:13 PM

Nov 2007
She should have just told Rygart.
Jan 14, 2013 10:11 PM

Apr 2009
Finally caught up, after starting with the movies and continuing from ch. 35 of the manga.

I'm thinking that the last scene was probably a flashback on how the alleged princess of Assam ended up in Krisna territory.

What is Sigyn thinking sending just Rygart to accompany Broderica to the capital? He won't be able to return to her using the vehicle since he can't operate it...

Well, hope nothing happens to Sigyn while she's alone. Even if she's disguised to hide her identity as queen, she's still bewitchingly attractive, after all. And not very capable of defending herself.
ColdlightFeb 1, 2013 8:38 AM
Mar 8, 2013 1:46 AM

Nov 2011
A special chapter touching upon the history of the continent, some very useful info that was talked about in earlier chapters but expanded upon here....with some comediacal sketches.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 21, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2013
Like I have said before, Rygart and Sigyn are unable to express their feelings well and things get awkward quickly.
Jul 5, 2014 1:54 AM

Aug 2010
Shit! Why did Sigyn have to be left alone? I got a bad feeling about this :(

Nice info special :) and light blue :3
Apr 16, 2015 2:06 PM
Feb 2014
Rygart's stupidity in this chapter actually made me stop reading the manga after reading chapter 1-59 in 1 day. I don't even know if it's possible to be as stupid as him.

He obviously cares for Sigyn, shown by how she was one of the reasons he fought in the first place and her popping up in his mind again and again. So what does he do after Sigyn gets hit on the head and getting unconscious and meeting a girl who claims she's a princess and that there's a war about to break out? Yup, leave her in some small town. It's not like a war just finished. Hell even the person he keeps having delusions of told him he'd help him take her away from the capital.

God it hurts my brain. Actually tried reading the next chapter but was too annoyed. Will just pick this manga up again when my annoyance settles down. If it actually does.

More topics from this board

» Did this end unfinished?

Neostorm-X - May 7, 2023

5 by Rowd »»
May 20, 2023 12:03 AM

» So many unexplained things.

Neostorm-X - May 9, 2023

1 by FeeFeez »»
May 12, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 68 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2014

10 by Neostorm-X »»
May 9, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 61 Discussion

IAtePringles - Feb 28, 2013

11 by Neostorm-X »»
May 9, 2023 4:34 PM

» This based on ukraine russo war?

Neostorm-X - May 8, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.