Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2012 2:14 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My questions is why did she start modeling with her ex... I mean yeah he isn't the best boyfriend material however if she gets back together with him then I feel like he probably shouldn't go chasing after her, they aren't that close...

Also wouldn't it be weird if her ex was the one who broke in and stole the stuff (I mean he did just say his business is failing and all) and not too mention that he could then possibly break in to the house of a successful sculptor afterwards by using her and getting the key to his house... of course I can't say this is a likely scenario however it would make things a little bit more interesting...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blanc Marie Chapter Discussion

Einvera - Jul 9, 2009

13 by Surana »»
Aug 25, 2016 3:06 PM

Poll: » Venus ni Arazu Chapter 7 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 15, 2012

1 by Mayuka »»
Jan 23, 2015 8:28 PM

Poll: » Venus ni Arazu Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by Pirating_Ninja »»
Nov 15, 2012 2:04 PM

Poll: » Venus ni Arazu Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by Pirating_Ninja »»
Nov 15, 2012 1:49 PM

Poll: » Venus ni Arazu Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Pirating_Ninja »»
Nov 15, 2012 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.