Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 20, 2015 9:13 AM

Oct 2014
That was disappointing. Started out as a loser and ended as a loser. Why can't he just stay in hyper mode 24/7?
Sep 24, 2015 9:38 AM

Feb 2010
downhill, downhill, downhill that was dissapointing
really a terrible ending , so no conclusion at all? no character development for Tsuna? this is my favorite manga all the time but this is getting worse when it entered Simon arc!

but still, i gave this 10/10 because KHR was the most enjoyable series, the character, plot, humour will be forever remembered by me! but please Amano, if you can, remade this so i didn't have to dissapointed so much!

btw...
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HIBARI IS, WHERE HE LIVES, WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS OMG -_- IT WILL BE REMAINS MYSTERY FOREVER

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Dec 8, 2015 12:29 PM
Oct 2014
It's been 3 years since this manga finished and I've only finished reading it now but I have to express my utter disappointment with this manga. Too much plotholes and mysteries left unanswered. It was sad that the Arcobaleno arc started really well only to end awfully. The only excuse I can think of is that this manga might've been cancelled thus the ending was rushed and probably the ending wasn't what Amano originally planned out but whatever.

I can also somewhat say that I'm glad that the KHR anime ended on a high note with the Future arc because the Shimon Arc and the Arcobaleno Arc were terrible.

6/10 for the series.
-null-Dec 8, 2015 9:20 PM
Aug 24, 2017 9:55 PM
Aug 2017
Honestly, this ending is just so frustrating because of the erased development of Tsuna. How are you gonna go through all your trials and tribulations, INCLUDING A FUTURE ARC WHERE YOU SEE HOW GREAT YOUR FAMILY HAS BECOME, and NOT become cooler and choose your place in the family??! He literally did become amazing throughout the series just to lose it all like it never happened in the end.

All in all though, I can't be too harsh on this series because I really did love it. It was a favorite and brought me so much joy, right up until this chapter and the last.
Aug 28, 2017 4:00 AM

Mar 2010
I have many things to say though.
Finally finished the ENTIRE SERIES wow , and the only best fight is the vindice vs team reborn(that was really intense , and less talk too).

I enjoyed it though. 8/10. Very good series , it was a fun ride.

I'm going to miss all the characters espcially Tsuna's circle :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 4:01 AM

Mar 2010
Kenchiin said:
Well, at least it wasn't a rushed ending for being a shounen manga... That's more than enough, I guess.

Yeah it wasn't rushed , but seriously this is my first time experiencing a shounen anime that have many "talks" during battle. Haha . The only fine battle that I'm not complaining is the vindice vs team reborn part. that was very cool.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 6:23 AM

Feb 2013
It ended, I can't say I'm sad because once the battles started they never stopped.
A 8/10.
Sep 13, 2017 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
Read it within 4 days, and I must say it was better than my first impression when I started reading it, but not that good overall, still...

It's basically heavily separated into 5 major arcs:
1) Gag introduction arc - easily the most terrible arc of this manga... yes, it achieved the goal of introducing the main cast rather good... but all those cliche that were stuck from the gag part till the end without any character development to get over those were really frustrating..
2) Xanxus arc - short, sharp, precise. Great arc overall without overly extending it.
3) Future arc - overly long arc with barely anything happening/revealed towards main plot aside of a few extra characters who only matter slightly in the long run... it really felt like a filler that took like 150+ chapters total... the only thing worth mentioning was the actual reveal of the ramen guy who was behind everything in the end and made you wonder for the remaining arcs until the very end when you came to realisation that this must be it.
4) Inheritance arc - well.. it wasn't as bad as future arc, but it was quite meh overall, at least it was rather short, so it didn't make you feel too bored.
5) Finale - well, I must admit even though last arc was rather predictable if you read in the span of a few days, I bet it must have been quite okay if you read it week by week when it was released. It was still a good arc. I don't exactly see why the people are disappointed in ending - I must say that the ending was the most okay'ish part in the arc, but it certainly should have ended by chapter 406 or so instead of 409. The 407-409 is a return of the most terrible part of the manga - gag part. And it's still as terrible as it was at the beginning of the manga.

Overall - it's a shounen with a reaaaaally terrible start(so terrible that I don't realise how it didn't get axed before the xanxus arc arrived) with a slightly above average 'nakama shounen' when it starts running the main plot. Author made too many things explained by 'illusions' for my taste, despite enjoying such approach overall - I think it was too overused as most opponents who ever gave any trouble used illusions in one way or another and the rest felt more of a filler material.

Was thinking of giving it 6/10, but that gag comeback in the end made it drop to 5/10 for me, but it's really close to a 6 though if you don't count the fact the characters pretty much didn't change across the whole journey outside of getting more deus ex machina powerups and if you close your eyes on the gag part of the series or(GASP) enjoy it.
HentaichegSep 13, 2017 7:29 PM
Apr 6, 2018 4:28 PM

Jul 2017
Holy fuck this ending was trash. After everything Tsuna’s been through and the amount of character development he’s gotten I can’t belive it was erased in one chapter.

What should have happened is Tsuna at LEAST giving it some more consideration instead of flat out denying it and probably then show a timeskip of him sitting down with his Vongola family around him like in the picture of his future self in the Future arc.

Overall, Reborn is a good shounen with some great action and comedy mixed into it, but the terrible ending is so frustrating I can only give Reborn a 7/10.
FlexstyleSep 8, 2018 1:17 AM
Aug 8, 2021 1:09 AM

Jan 2021
That ending sucked ass lmfao.

This last arc was just overall clearly very rushed (fuck you Shueisha) but this ending is just the final nail of the coffin for me. The ending of the Arcobaleno arc was too anticlimactic for my liking considering all the developments that's been built up leading to it. The succeeding chapters are even worse. We go back to the gag antics of KHR and as one would expect, nothing new nothing changed. No progress. Status quo was kept. A very safe but extremely underwhelming ending to be honest.

I think my main gripe about the manga is that Akira Amano can never really commit to Tsuna's development. This has always been an issue with KHR honestly with Tsuna basically reverting back to his usual self each time we enter a new arc. Just when we finally get some major turning point to his character in the final arc then this ending just negated everything as per usual.

And Chrome.... omg I'm sorry but she disappointed me. As the only relevant female character in the main cast, I really expected more from her. Anyways, I respect Akira Amano's decision. She wanted to create a cast of top tier men and that she did! You can never fault a woman for that XD

Another thing is that there's really no memorable villains in the manga. Mukuro, Xanxus, Byakuran, Enma were all great characters but the rest of the antagonists are pretty much just their lackeys and to fill up the fighting scenes quota and yeah, pretty much all of them ended up as allies anyway so there's really no concrete villain in the story. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing tbh. It's interesting though.

Varia arc is still the best for me. Straightforward, concise, and consistent. Future arc dragged on for too long but still good regardless. Inheritance arc was good even though I think they never really utilized the Shimon family well in the next arc despite the supposed importance of the family to the Vongola. Arcobaleno arc is too rushed.

Despite the glaring issues KHR had, I did still enjoy it a lot. Phenomenal art. As far as skill goes, Akira Amano is definitely at the top. Her character designs are always so good and she really deserves more credit for it. Overall, I think KHR is a very straightforward and enjoyable battle shounen. Nothing too groundbreaking but still really entertaining and worth the read.

7/10
Jul 20, 2023 6:33 PM

Jun 2021
OK....UFFF.....KHR IS ALREADY OVER...IT'S OVER, TOTALLY OVER....YAHOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YEAAAAAHHH I FINISHED KHR I FINISHEEEEEEEEEED HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Seriously a year and half ago i thought that i've never be able to read and complete a 400+ manga except one piece (because one piece is other thing) but now that i think isn't really hard, it's more easier than i thought.
I've come to KHR for the art IT'S REALLY COOL but in the end this manga have really other cool things, perhaps is in the plot generic as fuck and have his boring things but FIRST of all this started as a ridiculous show lke gintama (but again, as one piece gintama is other thing don't compare it) AND I LOVE IT, the mix between an adult cartoon sitcom and brutal epic serious dark battles with cool bizarre techniques and gears I NEED MORE THINGS LIKE THIS.
AAAAAAA I can't close the page, i want to read tsuna's stupid adventures with his stupid and bizarre friends, and reborn: the wingless angel that every tsuna in this world needs in his life :)
CIAOSSU!
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Apr 8, 1:25 PM
Jul 2015
I really reborn in adult form bcs he's hot he will kick tsuna even more harder

Reborn teach tsuna to have more connection friends and skills bcs the mafia familia😌

End with reborn chibi form mascot as baby ending //like doraemon

Done reading KHR manga 282-409 today 412am 9/4 2024 😌😌😌 took me 5 days late

For me KHR pros is the world of mafia characters and super power the one interesting the world building of power was interesting the organization crime 😌

This would be so much popular if they re born in 3rd gen social media eras

Bcs it has many bishounen men 💙💜💙

Now shounen only have bnha & demon slayer mostly shouta size not that hot
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 404 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MalikarXXII - Oct 2, 2012

54 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.