Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 28, 2012 10:18 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:

Oh dear I wonder if this means anything

About the Arena: Actually if you look at the design of the structure it really looks like a GIANT seal.

We never learned the human name of Acknologia too
And there IS a man with the scarf battling a dragon in that fresc.
Sep 28, 2012 10:19 AM

Mar 2011
tmasterson said:
Fairy Tail was ecchi for a long time now. But only at some times, when it doesn't collide with the plot.

Now we know what/who Acnologia is. And it's clear that Zeref made him/her that way as he summoned it at the end of the arc where he re-appeared.

He didn't summon acnologia. As soon as he sensed acnologia his face was as if he shat his pants
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 10:19 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
could it be that lucy is A dragon maybe and is Lucy is related to human Acnologia?it seens like it.Not so sure,but if i have A bad feeling about the next chapter something going to happen to lucy.
It be werid if zeref ends up as lucy half brother or something I be laughing.and maybe thats how zeref knows lucy because there related like half brothers holy crap:O.
Sep 28, 2012 10:22 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
bubbleyummy said:
could it be that lucy is A dragon maybe and is Lucy is related to human Acnologia?it seens like it.Not so sure,but if i have A bad feeling about the next chapter something going to happen to lucy.
It be werid if zeref ends up as lucy half brother or something I be laughing.and maybe thats how zeref knows lucy because there related like half brothers holy crap:O.
But if that was the reason that zeref once lucy is because there related by half brother/sister i would be shocked,and maybe zeref thinks that lucy has the same power as him,thats why he wants lucy so bad.crap.
Sep 28, 2012 10:22 AM

Jul 2007
bubbleyummy said:

Lucy might as well be half-dragon. Mashima drew HEAVILY from FF6 designing the storyline and Lucy is clearly Terra, While the Knight Dude is Gestahl(as in "aww I want peace and to help the world...ooops nope I am powerhungry maniac who wants more power)

Now that we learned that Dragonslayers can become dragons, its not so stupid to think that dragons can assume human form.

I would not be surprised if the dragon who started the whole "coexistance with humans" idea was Layla.
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Zeref and Acnologia had opposite goals. Zeref wanted to secretly kill all the Dragons, Acnologia, "the strongest DS" wanted to live on peace with them.

Zeref, in anger, started the rebellion against the Dragons on their side. The Nirvit tribe, in an attempt to stop him, used Nirvana. All Zerefs darkness was absorbed but then fell upon them and unfortunately on Acnologia as well.
Thus, the strongest DS, become the Dragons' worst enemy. He then viciously killed Humans and Dragons alike.

Zerefs initially betrayal led him to be known as the most evil mage in history.

/lol theory.

Or its the opposite - past natsu was the bad one and past zeref was the good one.
AhenshihaelSep 28, 2012 10:25 AM
Sep 28, 2012 10:25 AM

Mar 2011
Fai said:

Or its the opposite - past natsu was the bad one and past zeref was the good one.

I think if Natsu existed back then and Nirvana was used on him the Nirvit chief would have recognised him.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 10:26 AM
Aug 2011
bubbleyummy said:

Nothing can happen to Lucy yet. Eclipse gate only needs to be activated on 7-7-791.
She's still safe for "today" and "tomorrow"
Sep 28, 2012 10:26 AM

Jul 2007
Kanic said:
Fai said:

I think if Natsu existed back then and Nirvana was used on him the Nirvit chief would have recognised him.

We know that Natsu is older way older than he appears and Zeref, who was not seen since those times knows him.

Nirvana might have been used but not on Natsu too.

AhenshihaelSep 28, 2012 10:32 AM
Sep 28, 2012 10:27 AM
Sep 2012
Fai said:
bubbleyummy said:

Lucy might as well be half-dragon. Mashima drew HEAVILY from FF6 designing the storyline and Lucy is clearly Terra, While the Knight Dude is Gestahl(as in "aww I want peace and to help the world...ooops nope I am powerhungry maniac who wants more power)I belive lucy is half dragon,:D that means lucy not weak at all(she has not awaken her powers you can say) I hope if lucy is a half dragon and jude not really lucy father that would be cool to find out.and maybe layla was piggo befor she meet jade and he just stayed by her side.and raised lucy like his own daughter.

Now that we learned that Dragonslayers can become dragons, its not so stupid to think that dragons can assume human form.

I would not be surprised if the dragon who started the whole "coexistance with humans" idea was Layla.
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Zeref and Acnologia had opposite goals. Zeref wanted to secretly kill all the Dragons, Acnologia, "the strongest DS" wanted to live on peace with them.

Zeref, in anger, started the rebellion against the Dragons on their side. The Nirvit tribe, in an attempt to stop him, used Nirvana. All Zerefs darkness was absorbed but then fell upon them and unfortunately on Acnologia as well.
Thus, the strongest DS, become the Dragons' worst enemy. He then viciously killed Humans and Dragons alike.

/lol theory.

Sep 28, 2012 10:28 AM

Dec 2011
If Natsu is going to turn into a full dragon it'll probably at the end of the manga.Before that,it's kind of impossible to imagine the main character as a dragon(unless it's something temporary and he's going on rage or something).

He could become a bit more dragonized as his magic evolves.You know how some scales appear in his body when he uses dragon slayer magic?It would be an improved version of that.And it could be just when he uses magic too.
Sep 28, 2012 10:30 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
Fai said:
bubbleyummy said:

Lucy might as well be half-dragon. Mashima drew HEAVILY from FF6 designing the storyline and Lucy is clearly Terra, While the Knight Dude is Gestahl(as in "aww I want peace and to help the world...ooops nope I am powerhungry maniac who wants more power)I belive lucy is half dragon,:D that means lucy not weak at all(she has not awaken her powers you can say) I hope if lucy is a half dragon and jude not really lucy father that would be cool to find out.and maybe layla was piggo befor she meet jade and he just stayed by her side.and raised lucy like his own daughter.

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

/lol theory.

That makes me think of what I just said A while ago,if jude lucy father not really lucy father and layla was piggo befor she meet jude and zeref and lucy have the same father maybe with dark magjic?:O holy crap.
Sep 28, 2012 10:32 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
bubbleyummy said:
Fai said:
bubbleyummy said:

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

/lol theory.

That makes me think of what I just said A while ago,if jude lucy father not really lucy father and layla was piggo befor she meet jude and zeref and lucy have the same father maybe with dark magjic?:O holy crap.
And maybe zeref knows lucy his half brother(and maybe with the same power as him but half) that explains why zeref wants lucy.
Sep 28, 2012 10:32 AM

Jul 2007
Crack theory: Natsu and Acknologia are two halves of the same. Natsu in the past, with Zeref's help actually fused with Acknologia to seal it (Hence Zeref's "I learned the importance of human life" quote). Now that Natsu is separate, Acknologia has awakened too.

bubbleyummy said:

More likely Same Mother, but different father. We know that
, so I guess we will find out then.
Sep 28, 2012 10:33 AM

Mar 2011
Fai said:

We know that Natsu is older way older than he appears and Zeref, who was not seen since those times knows him.

First things first, I was emphasising on Nirvana being used on Natsu and not his age.

But I'm not entirely sure about the age thing.I remember what you are refering to(fantasia arc-the rule of age).
After this chapter we know for certain that dragon slayer magic changes the body to that of a dragon which explains why they all get motion sickness(dragons are not used to flying) which is verified by the fact that Natsu doesn't get motion sickness while flying with Happy. SO, continuing this idea maybe : 1)DS age at a slower rate and in fact might have spent over 80 years with their parents or 2) The rule recognised them as "something like ageless" which happens as a result of DS magic(rather than being literally over 80 years old)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2011
Fai said:
Kanic said:
Fai said:

But we don't know why he's older when 14(7) years ago he was still a child.....it's kind of odd.The war was 400 years ago,but Igneel and the others were still training dragon slayers.Natsu and the others don't have parents too...what does this all mean?Were Natsu and the others frozen in time,like what happened at Tenrou Island?
Sep 28, 2012 10:34 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
bubbleyummy said:
bubbleyummy said:
Fai said:
bubbleyummy said:

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

/lol theory.

And maybe zeref knows lucy his half brother(and maybe with the same power as him but half) that explains why zeref wants lucy.
Holy crap,zeref and lucy are half brother/sister hiolt crap that makes sense why zeref wants lucy,and i belive that hoodie girl is lucy know with the similer power as zeref.holy crao there half brother/sister.Holy Crap.
Sep 28, 2012 10:34 AM

Jul 2007
Kanic said:
Fai said:

First things first, I was emphasising on Nirvana being used on Natsu and not his age.

But I'm not entirely sure about the age thing.I remember what you are refering to(fantasia arc-the rule of age).
After this chapter we know for certain that dragon slayer magic changes the body to that of a dragon which explains why they all get motion sickness(dragons are not used to flying) which is verified by the fact that Natsu doesn't get motion sickness while flying with Happy. SO, continuing this idea maybe : 1)DS age at a slower rate and in fact might have spent over 80 years with their parents or 2) The rule recognised them as "something like ageless" which happens as a result of DS magic(rather than being literally over 80 years old)

How would Zeref recognize Natsu then?

Also see: the man with a scarf using fire to battle a dragon in the fresc.
WolfWoods said:
Fai said:
Kanic said:
Fai said:

But we don't know why he's older when 14(7) years ago he was still a child.....it's kind of odd.The war was 400 years ago,but Igneel and the others were still training dragon slayers.Natsu and the others don't have parents too...what does this all mean?Were Natsu and the others frozen in time,like what happened at Tenrou Island?

Age regression due to some powerful magic?
manga already has pulled that card and that manga has less magick-y things than this one.

See my cracktheory of acknologia and natsu being two halves of the same.
Sep 28, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
I have so many theories in my mind that my head is burning.
There are so many things that seems to be connected from the beginning !!!
@__@

Sep 28, 2012 10:52 AM

Mar 2011
Fai said:

How would Zeref recognize Natsu then?

Not sure, we have absolutely no hints on that one. Does the fact that Zeref knows him must mean that Natsu is of that age? Maybe Zeref became aware of his existance at some point in the most recent past. Maybe Igneel promised Zeref to raise the kid that would be capable of destroying him (a secret alliance between some dragons and Zeref would be pretty cool, in order to stop Acnologia)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 10:52 AM
Sep 2012
Fai said:
Crack theory: Natsu and Acknologia are two halves of the same. Natsu in the past, with Zeref's help actually fused with Acknologia to seal it (Hence Zeref's "I learned the importance of human life" quote). Now that Natsu is separate, Acknologia has awakened too.

bubbleyummy said:
But if it true there half brother and sister,is that the reason why zeref wants lucy so bad?...is because there related by blood..hmmmm that makes sense I guess.(becuase zeref might think,lucy has the same power as him because there related,and the hoodie girl is lucy with similer power like zere)this all make sense now.:O

More likely Same Mother, but different father. We know that
, so I guess we will find out then.
Sep 28, 2012 10:57 AM
Sep 2012
farfallina said:
@__@
same here,I belive in the theorie about zeref being lucy half blood brother,and that makes sense why zeref wants lucy so bad.And that the hoodie girl is lucy with the similer power to zeref.maybe she awakes it in the ecplise plane and wakens her true dragon slayer power,and lucy goes all crazy and is evil and levy trys to stop her and lucy cuts levy head and leavs a scare.
Sep 28, 2012 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
Wait a second. So, the dragon slayers are all from being trained by dragons in the war 400 years ago?! SO, all dragon slayers had to come from 400 years ago, right? So they must have been sent forward in time OR put in some kind of hibernation? Could this be how the dragons just "disappeared"? Sent forward in time, or waking from hibernation to find their dragons just gone.
Sep 28, 2012 10:59 AM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
farfallina said:
@__@
same here,I belive in the theorie about zeref being lucy half blood brother,and that makes sense why zeref wants lucy so bad.And that the hoodie girl is lucy with the similer power to zeref.maybe she awakes it in the ecplise plane and wakens her true dragon slayer power,and lucy goes all crazy and is evil and levy trys to stop her and lucy cuts levy head and leavs a scare.
And lucy ends up killing the dragon slayers.
Sep 28, 2012 11:01 AM
Sep 2012
luffydragneel said:
Wait a second. So, the dragon slayers are all from being trained by dragons in the war 400 years ago?! SO, all dragon slayers had to come from 400 years ago, right? So they must have been sent forward in time OR put in some kind of hibernation? Could this be how the dragons just "disappeared"? Sent forward in time, or waking from hibernation to find their dragons just gone.
I thought it was x777
Sep 28, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2012
bubbleyummy said:
luffydragneel said:
I thought it was x777

777 could just be when they "woke up" or arrived.
Sep 28, 2012 11:04 AM

Apr 2012
....or maybe I'll say something I just think XD

What about this theory:
Dragons we know were killed by acnologia 400 years ago.Thanks to a magic we didn't know that includes the use of a stellar spirit mage (lucy's mom) some dragons came back to "life" for a short period in order to train "new" dragon slayers. When the effect of that magic vanished, dragons disappeared and the stellar spirit mage died because of the fatigue.

maybe the eclipse plan is that "magic"... maybe.
That's one of the infinite possibilities and even the shorter and the most trivial one XD but it doesn't consider a lot of thing like DS' age, Nirvana, Ryuuousai that is going to happen again, Zeref etctectetctetc.........

Sep 28, 2012 11:05 AM
Sep 2012
Zeref and lucy are half brother/sister.
that explains why zeref wants lucy so bad,he might thinking that lucy has the same power has him.
the hoodie girl:I belive is lucy with smiler power like zeref(half brother and sister?) .
and I belive know,lucy and zeref have the same mother .
:/ and lucy will kill all the dragons slayers,after she awakens her power kind of like zeref,and levy trys to stop her.but lucy has claws and leavs and scare on lucy head,and lucy all evil and laughing.
Sep 28, 2012 11:07 AM
Sep 2012
luffydragneel said:
bubbleyummy said:
luffydragneel said:
I thought it was x777

777 could just be when they "woke up" or arrived.
Oh.. That makes you think about layla A little 400 years ago.
Sep 28, 2012 11:08 AM

Mar 2011
Zeref never even mentioned Lucy. Not that she is unimportant(she obviously has SOME role), but nevertheless Zeref never said that he wants Lucy, he said he wants Natsu(suggestive as hell XD)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
Kanic said:
Zeref never even mentioned Lucy. Not that she is unimportant(she obviously has SOME role), but nevertheless Zeref never said that he wants Lucy, he said he wants Natsu(suggestive as hell XD)

Yeah I was wondering as well where all this zerefxlucy stuff is coming from all a sudden. The e only connections we have are mashimas drawing of Lucy kneeling to zeref and that the girl in the hood, who is most likely Lucy, has a magic similar to zeref.
Sep 28, 2012 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
I just came here to say I liked the ass shot.
Sep 28, 2012 12:05 PM
Aug 2011
Kanic said:

The thing is that Zeref and Lucy never met eachother on Tenrou Island. We can't be sure until he sees her.
Sep 28, 2012 12:10 PM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:

The thing is that Zeref and Lucy never met eachother on Tenrou Island. We can't be sure until he sees her.

I repeat myself: I know that Lucy has an important role. I gave emphasis on the fact (at least for now) Zeref isn't looking for Lucy and doesn't have any particular demands from her. For all we know Zeref
(OR acnologia, since with this chapter he entered the speculation game)
MIGHT have certain plans concerning "the stellar mage with the 12 keys" OR plans that concern "Layla's offspring". We haven't been given any reason to suspect that Zeref is desperately after Lucy OR that he is aware of her existance and what role that entails. His eyes are set on Natsu (for now)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 12:27 PM
Aug 2011
Rudgald said:
Wow. Plot started to move again. I love Hiro-sensei's planning - so far everything makes perfect sense (maybe except for Edolas, that arc was confusing in and on itself).

Until now, the Edolas arc was important only to bring Lisanna back...

This chapter was very good!!!! They explained a lot of things like how Dragon Slayers appeared and how the Dragons disappeared....
Acnolohgia being the king of dragons and being a human was unexpected...
Sep 28, 2012 12:29 PM

Mar 2011
Tensai_Cassio said:

Screw Lisana, we got Lily and an explanation about Mystogan's actions and face. For the people who were reading FT back during the fantasia arc(when Mystogan's face was first shown) this was more than enough
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 12:40 PM
Aug 2011
Kanic said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:

I repeat myself: I know that Lucy has an important role. I gave emphasis on the fact (at least for now) Zeref isn't looking for Lucy and doesn't have any particular demands from her. For all we know Zeref
(OR acnologia, since with this chapter he entered the speculation game)
MIGHT have certain plans concerning "the stellar mage with the 12 keys" OR plans that concern "Layla's offspring". We haven't been given any reason to suspect that Zeref is desperately after Lucy OR that he is aware of her existance and what role that entails. His eyes are set on Natsu (for now)

He currently has his sights on nobody. He thinks Natsu died.

Kanic said:
Tensai_Cassio said:

Screw Lisana, we got Lily and an explanation about Mystogan's actions and face. For the people who were reading FT back during the fantasia arc(when Mystogan's face was first shown) this was more than enough

+Happy and Carlas backstory and her premonition ability
Sep 28, 2012 12:46 PM

Mar 2011
^Yup, exactly that(that part of Edolas)

As for Zeref, you're right on that. My only theory as to why he was seeking Natsu is that maybe sth like "the flames of destruction are the only dragon-slaying magic that can defeat me or sth" so that he could settle with another disciple of Igneel. But I can't really believe such a theory myself cuz I can't connect it with the scarf.

Anyway, now that things are moving I hope that Hiro will take his time cuz there are too many things on the line and I don't want them rushed(Lumen Etoile, Layla, why do dragons keep on teaching humans-unless the current DS are from that era-etc etc)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 12:53 PM
Sep 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:

Thats why I belive zeref is lucy half brother,and i think zeref found out from a later our something maybe and now wants his sister lucy (he might belive if there half brother and sister then he might think if he takes his sister powers away from her (thats similer to zeref power)he will not be weak any more.
Sep 28, 2012 12:57 PM

Aug 2008
first of all to Wendy's cat, start fucking letting your friends know about your premonitions, and stop pretending they will not come true when most of the time they do in some way in that at least in the near future a horrible event takes place.

so Acnologia was a dragon slayer who was overjoyed with power that he became a strong ass dragon himself, supposedly with the help of Zeref, now the question is who is Zeref, as he to is always mention at a time 400 years ago.

and Yukino you are to gullible who you gonna trust in the future, Natsu and friends who fought for u and cared for u, or some random Hairy dude.

and meanwhile we still gotta deal with that person from the future who is in a hood. who she is, and wtf man is ppl gonna die left and right noo.
Sep 28, 2012 1:07 PM
Aug 2011
Chimasternmay said:
first of all to Wendy's cat, start fucking letting your friends know about your premonitions, and stop pretending they will not come true when most of the time they do in some way in that at least in the near future a horrible event takes place.

so Acnologia was a dragon slayer who was overjoyed with power that he became a strong ass dragon himself, supposedly with the help of Zeref, now the question is who is Zeref, as he to is always mention at a time 400 years ago.

and Yukino you are to gullible who you gonna trust in the future, Natsu and friends who fought for u and cared for u, or some random Hairy dude.

and meanwhile we still gotta deal with that person from the future who is in a hood. who she is, and wtf man is ppl gonna die left and right noo.

I'll agree on the Carla part.

I'll laugh at the part I bolded.
You can't blame Yukino, for going with Dios. If you were in her shoes, who would you trust more? A captain from a knight squad that serves directly under your kingdoms king, and fights for justice or a bunch of drunk violent hooligans.
Sep 28, 2012 1:07 PM

Mar 2011
Fai said:

Mashima drew HEAVILY from FF6 designing the storyline and Lucy is clearly Terra, While the Knight Dude is Gestahl(as in "aww I want peace and to help the world...ooops nope I am powerhungry maniac who wants more power)

I sense a bit of insanity in acnologia

Maybe, just maybe:

"Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"
-Kefka Acnologia
KanicSep 28, 2012 1:32 PM
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 1:45 PM

Jul 2011
Mmmm, that shot of Lucy. Mmm...

In all seriousness, this was an interesting chapter. Excited to see what's next.
Sep 28, 2012 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
Best parts of the chapter:

This....

and the top panel of this.....

One thing I can always give Hiro a thumbs up for :).

As for the rest of the chapter,it was quite intriguing (seriously it was)
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Sep 28, 2012 2:06 PM

Jul 2007
Kanic said:
Fai said:

Mashima drew HEAVILY from FF6 designing the storyline and Lucy is clearly Terra, While the Knight Dude is Gestahl(as in "aww I want peace and to help the world...ooops nope I am powerhungry maniac who wants more power)

I sense a bit of insanity in acnologia

Maybe, just maybe:

"Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"
-Kefka Acnologia

Does that make Jellal , Sid?

because you know, this stuff:
Sep 28, 2012 2:12 PM

Mar 2011
Hmm , it's been years and I don't remember much but I recall a few things about him.
Maybe you're on to sth but I'd like to know where did you come across these sketches.
Care for a link?
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 28, 2012 2:26 PM
Sep 2012
Kanic said:
bubbleyummy said:
Kanic said:
Hmm , it's been years and I don't remember much but I recall a few things about him.
Maybe you're on to sth but I'd like to know where did you come across these sketches.
Care for a link?
:o I looked on google,but I belive that zeref and lucy are half brother and sister,because there eyes are the same(they got there eyes from layla)I belive.

Sorry you posted before I could. I meant to quote Fai. I don't think that Zeref and Lucy are particularly related but at the very least Arcadios(the white knight) needs her for his project. Until then I really can't make any assumptions about Lucy
yes true kanic,I found something eals out as welll,is this lucy? http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c296/2.html
Sep 28, 2012 2:28 PM
Sep 2012
bubbleyummy said:
Kanic said:
bubbleyummy said:
Kanic said:
Care for a link?
:o I looked on google,but I belive that zeref and lucy are half brother and sister,because there eyes are the same(they got there eyes from layla)I belive.

Sorry you posted before I could. I meant to quote Fai. I don't think that Zeref and Lucy are particularly related but at the very least Arcadios(the white knight) needs her for his project. Until then I really can't make any assumptions about Lucy
yes true kanic,I found something eals out as welll,is this lucy? http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c296/2.html
it said someone is shedding tears while watching natsu,it is clear it is lucy how much hiro gives out who it is.
Sep 28, 2012 2:38 PM
Sep 2012
and its called Uranometria Eye seal.JPG?
when it mean by seal
a drgaon eye?
Sep 28, 2012 2:45 PM

Jun 2011
Please continue Bubble. My sides are erupting.

Anyways, this chapter wasn't that bad. The ass shot kinda ruined the moment though...

3.5/5
Sep 28, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2009
Dat ass. Dem boobs. Oh Lucy.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.