Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who is the right 1 for Hei?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2013 11:08 AM

May 2012
Yin. Because she's awesome and cute!

Misaki is a good pick too though. They seem to hit it off!
Jul 1, 2013 2:23 PM

Jun 2012
Hei x Amber

come on thats out in the front xD

well since Amber's gone I would like to see Kirihara x Hei too
Nov 1, 2013 5:08 PM

Feb 2013
Yin for sure!
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Aug 21, 2014 11:56 AM

Mar 2012
Me.
Aug 23, 2014 9:46 AM
Aug 2014
I would say Misiki but I think her and Saito are way better together. I think Hei is a loner and he will probably stay like that even though it does imply he does love Yin. I think that is more like family love than romance as she is quite young and could have reminded him of his sister.
Aug 23, 2014 9:49 PM
Nov 2010
Both Amber and Yin. Just not Kirihara.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Aug 24, 2014 3:06 AM

Jun 2013
Hei is MINE!
May 12, 2015 9:54 PM
Apr 2015
I voted Kirihara, but let's all be honest Guy's assistant is the perfect girl for Hei. XD
Dec 9, 2015 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
Should be Amber no doubt about that , damn that ending was very disappointing .
Jan 17, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2014
I think that he would live a better life with Kirihara.

Apr 28, 2016 12:28 AM
Apr 2016
Akutagawas said:
YIN AND ONLY YIN!
ahhh. IDK what to say Yin is a doll
Apr 30, 2016 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
paulpaul2004 said:
Akutagawas said:
YIN AND ONLY YIN!
ahhh. IDK what to say Yin is a doll

looool my post was almost 7 years ago but ok??????
I honestly don't care if she's a doll. If you watched both seasons and the ova, you see she loves Hei and he loves her.
May 15, 2016 6:56 PM
Apr 2016
Lol his romance is interesting.....Give a few details on relationship wise.

Amber: She loves him for who he is, but he cannot return her feelings due to the fact that she will die soon due to her contract

Yin: A doll for most of the series, she cannot feel emotion and he later have feelings for her when they realized they are alone on the run

Police officer (forgot her name, mean a while): I mean people will ship them, but I don't understand how their relationship would work out. She is mainly concern with contracts and chasing Hei. In fact, their interaction were mainly coincidental in my opinion and less about romantic settings.
Jan 8, 2017 4:04 PM

Oct 2013
Pai is mine. Pai is the best girl. But to the very end, Hei can't ever make her smile though Pai sacrificed herself to save her brother and other contractors. Hei can't even save his beloved sister thus he doesn't deserve to be loved.
Feb 22, 2017 6:04 AM
Apr 2012
Scquash10 said:
I would say Misiki but I think her and Saito are way better together. I think Hei is a loner and he will probably stay like that even though it does imply he does love Yin. I think that is more like family love than romance as she is quite young and could have reminded him of his sister.

Saito and Misaki is one sided so it actualy worst. Misaki is not going to date a subordinate. Her and Hei had more moments of actually talking to each other. Saito is strictly a professional level nothing more.
Oct 29, 2017 6:58 PM
Dec 2016
I voted for Amber. I believe that Hei did have feelings for her, thats why he was so angry at the 'betrayal.' I wonder what Hei was going to say right before Amber kissed him. Also in the 4 episode ova, Hei showed quite a bit of emotion with the Amber illusion (I want to believe it can be fuel for my ship). I did try making myself like Hei and Yin pairing, but couldn't bring myself to like it as much as pairing Hei with Amber (but I don't dislike the Hei and Yin pairing). Amber obviously loved Hei. Maybe I just want the ship really badly
Oct 31, 2017 1:10 AM

Feb 2013
I voted for Yin because Yin is the only one for Hei

Oct 31, 2017 1:57 AM

Jan 2010
Hei x Yin is one of my biggest ship. Probably my biggest hetero ship after Neuro x Yako.

» I just really loved how their relationship change and grow gradually throughout the series.
» Hei barely noticed her at first, even a little annoyed by her.
» As they work together more, he grow to be able to sympathize with her (the crying scene!) and I think he developed a soft spot for her and wanted to protect her.
» Yin is a doll, but we all know she become less and less like a doll as she started to grow emotion. Hei is the one bring out that emotion out of her. Letting her feels emotion again.
» At the end of the first series, they'd grown so close together and decided to stick together no matter what consequences they would face by betraying the syndicate. Also Yin's voice is the one "save" Hei.
» In the gaiden, we see a very gloomy and bittersweet romance between the two. It can be interpreted as many things, but what sealed it for me is the scene where Yin holding a baby, and Hei looked at her somewhat fondly and sadly.
» I'd say their bond is a bit unhealthy, codependent kind of relationship and I fucking loved it.
» In manga Shikkoku no Hana, we get a bit more of Hei x Yin. They working together, hugging, and just... being a couple eloping. And we see Hei and Yin both show more emotion for each other than in the anime. I freaking love the manga. It's a shame they didn't animate it.

So there's 0 doubt for me, it's always been Yin and only Yin.
Their scenes together is just wonderful, cute, sweet, sad, tragic, you name it. I love it.
Nov 22, 2017 7:29 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Shicchi said:
Hei x Yin is one of my biggest ship. Probably my biggest hetero ship after Neuro x Yako.

» I just really loved how their relationship change and grow gradually throughout the series.
» Hei barely noticed her at first, even a little annoyed by her.
» As they work together more, he grow to be able to sympathize with her (the crying scene!) and I think he developed a soft spot for her and wanted to protect her.
» Yin is a doll, but we all know she become less and less like a doll as she started to grow emotion. Hei is the one bring out that emotion out of her. Letting her feels emotion again.
» At the end of the first series, they'd grown so close together and decided to stick together no matter what consequences they would face by betraying the syndicate. Also Yin's voice is the one "save" Hei.
» In the gaiden, we see a very gloomy and bittersweet romance between the two. It can be interpreted as many things, but what sealed it for me is the scene where Yin holding a baby, and Hei looked at her somewhat fondly and sadly.
» I'd say their bond is a bit unhealthy, codependent kind of relationship and I fucking loved it.
» In manga Shikkoku no Hana, we get a bit more of Hei x Yin. They working together, hugging, and just... being a couple eloping. And we see Hei and Yin both show more emotion for each other than in the anime. I freaking love the manga. It's a shame they didn't animate it.

So there's 0 doubt for me, it's always been Yin and only Yin.
Their scenes together is just wonderful, cute, sweet, sad, tragic, you name it. I love it.

I really hate how studio bones teased hei x yin (especially in the OVA), but they didn't make the ship canon at the end. Fuck you bones.
Nov 22, 2017 7:33 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
hei is mine lol joking

Serious answer: hei x yin. I think they suit each other so much and i hate how they didn't end up together in the end.

Jun 15, 2019 11:13 AM
Jun 2019
I like Yin more than Amber as a character, and she's my favorite female character in dtb, but I think Amber is the best choice for Hei :3 1.Misaki is too serious and i don't think they would get along very well 2.Yin loved Hei but he has never loved her back. She was more like a sister or a close and dear comrade to him. Besides i can't see them as a couple. I think they don't suit each other as a couple 3. While with Amber, he has showed more romantically evolved relationship :D. He even had cute reactions when he saw "Amber" in hotel. He has not showed that kind of reactions towards other women. So I think Amber is the best choice for him. Too bad she's not alive..I hoped I'd see them together in the end ;-;
HeehaesjJun 15, 2019 11:21 AM
Jan 26, 2021 10:55 AM

Dec 2018
It’s been a good while since I’ve seen this anime but defo ship Amber and Hei.
Feb 19, 2021 5:29 PM

May 2020
Misaki ofc they both suit together with the date episode.
Feb 22, 2021 12:12 AM

May 2020
Divorahloves said:
sharosharo said:
Misaki ofc they both suit together with the date episode.

I will be honest with you. I really loved Amber and Misaki for Hei. I was never interested in shipping Hei with Robot-face (Yin). The chemistry with Amber and the alter-ego persona of Hei dating Misaki as Li was very exciting. I don't count the horrible sequel season two as canon. So I guess I can tend to HeiXMisaki and HeixAmber. Even though Amber died and Misaki didn't go beyond being saved by Hei in ep 25. But I will always prefer Amber and Misaki over Yin.

Yin should be fine either since they are both together in Special episode (haven't watch yet). Seems like Hei will be a harem.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zel - Jul 21, 2007

105 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

100 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jun 13, 2007

99 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

144 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:44 AM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

102 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.