Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2012 9:44 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really really liked this chapter. I wonder if there will be a child in the near future? :)
Cool, cool... but will it blend?
Sep 19, 2012 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
Why it seems like the manga ends really soon! I guess the Father-Son relationship will get resolved soon (the ending of this chapter, woah!) and we'll end with a time skip of Hokuto having accomplished his goal and a Mamiya junior running around.

I do foresee some tearjerking with Hokuto's father dying. For some reason I can't help myself whenever a family-related drama occurs and I love the father characters. All kinds of fathers. Just love'em. I don't know why.
Mar 22, 2013 11:21 AM

Nov 2009
I really can't remember his father so ... While I'm sure I am supposed to hate the father yet feel a slight bit of sadness that his father is dying somehow I just ... Well the only time I can remember feeling sad over a father figure dying recently was in ... Well it wasn't an anime and that would be a spoiler (not sure that you can call them spoilers in the type of show it is but ... will just leave it at that) ... Anyways I wonder if the little boy will live or not, somehow he reminds me of that kid from Rurouni Kenshin that was like Yahiko's rival (forget his name) ... somehow very annoying.
Jan 4, 2017 2:50 AM

May 2013
AWWEEEEE, Sou-chan was just too cute!!!!! XD
Mar 16, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2010
OMG, the little bubble at the end! lmaooo I love Sou-chan! xD

Feb 17, 2019 12:54 AM

Nov 2014
KitaTsuki said:
OMG, the little bubble at the end! lmaooo I love Sou-chan! xD

Haha, that's pretty funny XD, i wonder if he'll appeared again in future chapters.

I really loved this chapter, it was like an anti-climax after a lot of "things" happen before. Lovely and cute christmas moments of Hokuto and Chiwa with addition of Sou-chan that reminding them to have a kid XD.

Well, after all that fun that last page somehow turn the fun upside down haha, i wonder what'll be happen with Hokuto's father.

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who found hapi Mari childish, immature, predictable, cringeworthy and so on...

PeachesRose - Jun 17, 2017

3 by xoxogirl »»
May 29, 2023 11:06 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 12 Discussion

preetymoney - Apr 14, 2010

9 by xbartolleq40 »»
Apr 28, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 40 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Jan 1, 2013

20 by matte_urusai »»
Sep 25, 2022 7:48 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 32 Discussion

onoda - Jun 11, 2012

9 by Vinylwolfe »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:49 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 6 Discussion

sayami - Sep 28, 2010

3 by sirenix »»
Jan 30, 2021 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.