Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 9:40 PM
Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know, the whole time I was wondering why they didn't leave Sebastian with Clara instead of sending Roteinmeirer (or whatever it's pronounced). It's like they were begging to make their lives difficult.
Apr 15, 2019 2:57 PM

Sep 2011
A beautiful episode filled with wholesome, and funny moments! Clara and her carriage caused a sensation between the village boys, but the funniest was their reaction to Sebastian calling Heidi "Ojou-sama" as he got in the carriage herself. It would be nice if they stopped to pick on her and Peter after this. lol

Heidi being really "mean", and introducing Peter by saying that he wanted more gifts was cute too, the poor boy got bright red. xD But I love how there was no awkwardness between them, it was really like they all knew each other already. Clara fitted in like she belonged and I'm sure that she will. I can't wait for them to go to the mountains, and I hope her legs will get better soon!

And it was to be expected, but like Clara I was a bit disappointed that Rottenmeier went with her. But well, she does care in her own way, and it seems that Heidi's grandfather can deal just fine with her, it will be fine and maybe even funny to have her around. I hope Clara will stay there until the end, which is unfortunately near. I can't wait for her grandmother and/or father to go there and get to know Heidi's home too.
Feb 28, 2020 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
As soon as the fact that Rottenmeier is going to join in alongside Clara, I internally cringed. I know the woman has the best intentions for Clara, but she can be a bit intolerable sometimes. However, I grew curious as to what kind of interactions Rottenmeier and Grandfather will have. After all, Rottenmeier is the type of person Grandfather would come to dislike, always relying on other people to get their job done. And he almost tore her a new one. That was fun to watch. I wish they could have sent Sebastian instead. But alas, maybe Rottenmeier's future reactions toward the behaviors and mannerisms of the common folk will prove amusing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.