Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 19, 2012 11:33 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
@Honey W-WHAAAT D:! DON'T DIE!!! WHY ARE YOU DYING ANYWAY??? /que dramatic music.

@Candinadian I had a LOT of nightmares about having to drive in some emergency situation as a kid, I still do actually ^^; I'm not really looking forward to actually driving though, because of that >_>; and I've always found that interesting, the way that time passes within a dream that is :)

Candinadian94 said:
"Where am I", it came from my voice, but I had no intention of saying it. No answers, just a dark hollow pit where I stand, waiting for something; anything. It's so terribly quiet. The air is so cold, but my body feels numb. My breathing starts to slow and I feel pressure on my chest. I can't see, hear, or feel anything which in my case is disturbing. That's when I woke up choking.

This is the beginning of a book I started to write a while back. It's not there exactly the dream part is, but I'm pretty sure I used it from inspiration of one of my own dreams.

Soooo.... what happened next xD?

Everyone knows that if you laugh too much you explode!

r-really?!?! I better stop watching those funny shows then D:!! exploding would be a horrible way to die.

Yes, it really is. My goldfish exploded because I told him too many knock-knock jokes.
We held a mini-funeral for him.
Aug 19, 2012 11:33 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
haha we have lots of snakes around our house... do you guys want to borrow some ㅇㅅㅇ?

YES,
so I can taunt Erii with them.

By the way, Erii is Candinadian94.

Mean!
Aug 19, 2012 11:34 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
@Honey W-WHAAAT D:! DON'T DIE!!! WHY ARE YOU DYING ANYWAY??? /que dramatic music.

@Candinadian I had a LOT of nightmares about having to drive in some emergency situation as a kid, I still do actually ^^; I'm not really looking forward to actually driving though, because of that >_>; and I've always found that interesting, the way that time passes within a dream that is :)

Candinadian94 said:
"Where am I", it came from my voice, but I had no intention of saying it. No answers, just a dark hollow pit where I stand, waiting for something; anything. It's so terribly quiet. The air is so cold, but my body feels numb. My breathing starts to slow and I feel pressure on my chest. I can't see, hear, or feel anything which in my case is disturbing. That's when I woke up choking.

This is the beginning of a book I started to write a while back. It's not there exactly the dream part is, but I'm pretty sure I used it from inspiration of one of my own dreams.

"I laughed to myself, 'Great the beginning of summer and I'm already having nightmares.' I shook away the goospumps left on my arms, and sat there in my bed."

During her dream I try to write her thoughts as if she has some control, that she knows she is dreaming, but whenever she dreams she knows they mean something and this was a nightmare which gave her an eerie feeling. I'm not sure where I was going to go with the story, to be honest the book was started from the dream and nothing else, which is why I don't have much at all, but it was a cool concept.

FINISH IT. I WANT TO READ IT.
NAAAAOOOO.

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

"I laughed to myself, 'Great the beginning of summer and I'm already having nightmares.' I shook away the goosebumps left on my arms, and sat there in my bed."

During her dream I try to write her thoughts as if she has some control, that she knows she is dreaming, but whenever she dreams she knows they mean something and this was a nightmare which gave her an eerie feeling. I'm not sure where I was going to go with the story, to be honest the book was started from the dream and nothing else, which is why I don't have much at all, but it was a cool concept.

B-BAKA! IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE TONS OF THOSE KINDS OF STORIES LYING AROUND ON MY COMPUTER! But seriously, it's pretty cool :) Even though I know that nightmares are just dreams, I always freak out when I'm actually in them haha ^^;

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
haha we have lots of snakes around our house... do you guys want to borrow some ㅇㅅㅇ?

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

And I am not mean, I am God.
Aug 19, 2012 11:36 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

Watch who you're talking to missy!!!
Aug 19, 2012 11:36 PM

Jun 2010
I just realized I really need sleep.

I'm way too fruity right now.
Aug 19, 2012 11:37 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

I am talking to a WO-MAN.
And a WO-MAN belongs in the kitchen.
And I believe a certain WO-MAN named Erii-Chan NEEDS TO GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A TUNA FISH SANDWICH WITH PEPPERJACK CHEESE AND BACON WITH MAYO. Snap to it, WO-MAN.
Aug 19, 2012 11:37 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

"I laughed to myself, 'Great the beginning of summer and I'm already having nightmares.' I shook away the goosebumps left on my arms, and sat there in my bed."

B-BAKA! IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE TONS OF THOSE KINDS OF STORIES LYING AROUND ON MY COMPUTER! But seriously, it's pretty cool :) Even though I know that nightmares are just dreams, I always freak out when I'm actually in them haha ^^;

I'm gonna try to finish most of my stories. I just have to find the right story. I have (what seem to me) good ideas for a story to have, but I need the actual plot and whatnot to make it work.
Aug 19, 2012 11:38 PM

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

YES,

they're rattlesnakes though, PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED AND ALL. I just assumed that you were talking to an imaginary friend. Thanks for the info. xD My name is........... Phantom /dun dun DUNNN
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

haha don't worry, we already killed most of them. I have been hearing odd noises in the house though lately--/shot
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

r-really?!?! I better stop watching those funny shows then D:!! exploding would be a horrible way to die.

Yes, it really is. My goldfish exploded because I told him too many knock-knock jokes.

AHHH! I'M LAUGHING! NOOOOO! /explodes
Aug 19, 2012 11:40 PM

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:

I can relate to that, I haven't gotten much sleep lately... I started randomly crying in the middle of this pool party this afternoon e_e /awkward
Aug 19, 2012 11:40 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

And I believe a certain WO-MAN named Erii-Chan NEEDS TO GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A TUNA FISH SANDWICH WITH PEPPERJACK CHEESE AND BACON WITH MAYO. Snap to it, WO-MAN.

One yes, you are tired I can tell, two I don't make sandwiches...I never did! And three WO-MAN is not an arguement considering you're one yourself!!
Aug 19, 2012 11:41 PM

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

One yes, you are tired I can tell, two I don't make sandwiches...I never did! And three WO-MAN is not an arguement considering you're one yourself!!

I didn't even get what WO-MAN meant until a second ago ._. maybe I should go to bed now..
Aug 19, 2012 11:42 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

I can relate to that, I haven't gotten much sleep lately... I started randomly crying in the middle of this pool party this afternoon e_e /awkward

Why are you so funny? We're all gonna explode and people will know why!
Aug 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

YES,

they're rattlesnakes though, PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED AND ALL. I just assumed that you were talking to an imaginary friend. Thanks for the info. xD My name is........... Phantom /dun dun DUNNN
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

haha don't worry, we already killed most of them. I have been hearing odd noises in the house though lately--/shot
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

Phantom-Chaaaan ~
I like it.

And they're rattlesnakes? That's terrifying! I would carry a lava gun wherever I went. OR WAIT, a PIRANHA GUN. Yes, that should do it. Do you protect yourself with a piranha gun?

AND NOOOO, YOU CAN'T EXPLODE! You're too awesome.
(」゜ロ゜)」
Aug 19, 2012 11:44 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

Haha, I can relate to that too! WE NEED TO GET SLEEP.
Aug 19, 2012 11:44 PM

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

Why is it funny? It really sucked! Everyone was staring at me and ughhh I being the center of attention :( hmph, I'll bloody stare at them the next time they cry randomly in public....
Aug 19, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

YES.

YOU MAKE SANDWICHES NOW.
Aug 19, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

TOTALLY SECOND THIS.
Aug 19, 2012 11:47 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

Why is it funny? It really sucked! Everyone was staring at me and ughhh I being the center of attention :( hmph, I'll bloody stare at them the next time they cry randomly in public....

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.
Aug 19, 2012 11:48 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

YES,

Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

Phantom-Chaaaan ~
I like it.

And they're rattlesnakes? That's terrifying! I would carry a lava gun wherever I went. OR WAIT, a PIRANHA GUN. Yes, that should do it. Do you protect yourself with a piranha gun?

(」゜ロ゜)」

Nope, can't. Piranha guns have been recalled. I guess the makers of that certain product didn't know the violent acts they could cause on the human race as well as...rattlesnakes. It specifically states on their label now that you cannot use them on any form of human or snake.

Now that this has nothing to do with dreams, or anything for that matter, I should be going to bed. Nice conversations though!
Aug 19, 2012 11:52 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

Says the woman ordering people to do sandwich making!! No, I would've thought it was funny to me. One time it was early in the morning at a lock in and I was so tired I was penguin spy sliding, and was going through around $10 worth of quarters saying the states on the back of them with different types of accents, while laughing like a crazy person because I was lacking sleep.
Aug 19, 2012 11:52 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

YES,

Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

Phantom-Chaaaan ~
I like it.

(」゜ロ゜)」

Nope, can't. Piranha guns have been recalled. I guess the makers of that certain product didn't know the violent acts they could cause on the human race as well as...rattlesnakes. It specifically states on their label now that you cannot use them on any form of human or snake.

Now that this has nothing to do with dreams, or anything for that matter, I should be going to bed. Nice conversations though!

If you take away my piranha gun, you take away my only meaning to life.
I'll die without it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I should be going to bed as well soon. e_e
Aug 19, 2012 11:54 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

Says the woman ordering people to do sandwich making!! No, I would've thought it was funny to me. One time it was early in the morning at a lock in and I was so tired I was penguin spy sliding, and was going through around $10 worth of quarters saying the states on the back of them with different types of accents, while laughing like a crazy person because I was lacking sleep.

LOLOL.

See, you guys do these things while tired.
I just do these things while completely awake.
Aug 19, 2012 11:55 PM

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:

Phantom-Chaaaan ~
I like it.

(」゜ロ゜)」

no one ever gives me nicknames, it's sad :'(

P-piranha gun? wouldn't that kill YOU not the snake?

Aww thanks don't worry, I used hax to live. I'm a main character after all, MWUAHAHA.

candinadian94 said:

OH NOEZ! WHATEVER AM I GOING TO DO NOW!?

I was just about to say that ^^; Kinda falling asleep here lol. It has been very entertaining :)!

honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

D': yeah! I'll go cry in my corner now /sniff.
Aug 19, 2012 11:56 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

LOLOL.

See, you guys do these things while tired.
I just do these things while completely awake.

Yes, yes you do. Alrighty then, goodnight. I shall chat again soon!
Aug 19, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

lol! I act like I'm on crack when I'm tired XD I'm pretty sure that people at school think I do drugs or something (because when I'm there I'm always tired) >_<;
okay! I swear this is the last post! goodnight!
Aug 19, 2012 11:58 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

Phantom-Chaaaan ~
I like it.

(」゜ロ゜)」

no one ever gives me nicknames, it's sad :'(

P-piranha gun? wouldn't that kill YOU not the snake?

Aww thanks don't worry, I used hax to live. I'm a main character after all, MWUAHAHA.

candinadian94 said:

OH NOEZ! WHATEVER AM I GOING TO DO NOW!?

I was just about to say that ^^; Kinda falling asleep here lol. It has been very entertaining :)!

honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

ERII IS SO INSENSITIVE.

D': yeah! I'll go cry in my corner now /sniff.

Phantom-Chan, I'm heading to bed too. Talk to you tomorrow, okay? Good, it's a promise!
(⌒▽⌒)☆

Sleep well and goodnight!
Aug 20, 2012 12:04 AM

Nov 2011
Last Dream I had was last night, I was a Pokémon that looked like a bear (Kind of like “Ursaring” had to look up what he was called but subconsciously must have remembered him) I was in my backyard and there were 3 hunters with shotguns coming at me (also a very big wombat). The hunters ended up surrounding me with their guns pointed at me, I had curled all up into a ball and was really scared… THEN I EVOLED! Into basically the same Pokémon but a green colour with circle on my head. The hunters were walking closer to me again (they must have teleported back a bit) but then the wombat bit my hand and my hole hand was stuck in its mouth. So I lifted it over my head and smashed it on the ground on the other side of me (repeated it for a while). The Hunters got scared of my new found strength and left.

I think that’s the first Pokémon dream I’ve ever had in 15 years, and as far as i can remember the first time I wasn't me in a dream.
Aug 20, 2012 6:55 AM

Feb 2011
I woke up and was incredibly hungry. I then walked upstairs and saw my fridge was stocked with food. I then made a HUGE breakfast with almost everything in the fridge. When I was finished cooking and I sat in front of the food I picked up my fork and then I woke up.
Aug 20, 2012 9:42 AM

Jun 2010
Monkey_Professor said:
Last Dream I had was last night, I was a Pokémon that looked like a bear (Kind of like “Ursaring” had to look up what he was called but subconsciously must have remembered him) I was in my backyard and there were 3 hunters with shotguns coming at me (also a very big wombat). The hunters ended up surrounding me with their guns pointed at me, I had curled all up into a ball and was really scared… THEN I EVOLED! Into basically the same Pokémon but a green colour with circle on my head. The hunters were walking closer to me again (they must have teleported back a bit) but then the wombat bit my hand and my hole hand was stuck in its mouth. So I lifted it over my head and smashed it on the ground on the other side of me (repeated it for a while). The Hunters got scared of my new found strength and left.

I think that’s the first Pokémon dream I’ve ever had in 15 years, and as far as i can remember the first time I wasn't me in a dream.

That sounds like an awesome dream!
I've never dreamt I was a Pokémon, and I find that terribly distressing..
I wish I dreamt like you!

(●⌒∇⌒●)
Aug 20, 2012 9:43 AM

Jun 2010
itschantal said:
I dreamed that I no longer lived at home, nightmare.

That does sound like quite the nightmare!
Aug 20, 2012 9:45 AM

Jun 2010
MadoHatta said:
I woke up and was incredibly hungry. I then walked upstairs and saw my fridge was stocked with food. I then made a HUGE breakfast with almost everything in the fridge. When I was finished cooking and I sat in front of the food I picked up my fork and then I woke up.

That's awful!
I love food, and the thought of having such a large and extravagant breakfast .. only to be able to not eat it .. why, that's a nightmare.
Aug 20, 2012 10:34 AM

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:
MadoHatta said:

That's awful!
I love food, and the thought of having such a large and extravagant breakfast .. only to be able to not eat it .. why, that's a nightmare.

or those dreams when you see all this awesome food but when you're about to eat it, you wake up T_T
Aug 20, 2012 10:38 AM

Jun 2012
My parents were divorced and I was being forced to meet with my mom's new boyfriend, who turned out to be a complete asshole. Woke up to that not being true, YAY :)
I wandered through fiction to look for the truth.

Aug 20, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2010
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,
Now, count up your sins!
Aug 20, 2012 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
My last dream was pretty simple. All that happened was that my boyfriend was giving me a hickey.
Aug 20, 2012 11:28 AM

Mar 2012
I turned 18, kicked out of the house, had to work and suck up to the boss to the get money. Worst nightmare.ever
but I guess that's what life does to you.
EsPwnageAug 20, 2012 11:32 AM
Aug 20, 2012 12:05 PM

Jun 2010
I was attacked by a loli army.
Aug 20, 2012 12:55 PM
Jan 2008
I was living in The Venus Project.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/
Aug 20, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2010
arzelena said:
My parents were divorced and I was being forced to meet with my mom's new boyfriend, who turned out to be a complete asshole. Woke up to that not being true, YAY :)

That sounds quite awful as well!
I'm glad it was only a dream!
(⌒▽⌒)☆
Aug 20, 2012 8:06 PM

Jun 2010
jd2456 said:
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,

A DBZ dream sounds awesome.
Did you mean to slaughter people though?
Aug 20, 2012 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
electric_geisha said:
My last dream was pretty simple. All that happened was that my boyfriend was giving me a hickey.

Haha, that is quite simple!
Though simple dreams are nice.
。◕‿◕。
Aug 20, 2012 8:08 PM

Jun 2010
EsPwnage said:
I turned 18, kicked out of the house, had to work and suck up to the boss to the get money. Worst nightmare.ever
but I guess that's what life does to you.

That sounds awful!
Life is quite cruel, isn't it?
Aug 20, 2012 8:09 PM

Jun 2010
Hitchens said:

(^v^)
I'm sure that was interesting, cute and terrifying all at once!
Aug 20, 2012 8:10 PM

Jun 2010
Orthros said:
Hitchens said:

I envy you.

I fell asleep in the car for 10 min. and dreamed of playing my 3DS.

Were you driving?
( ꒪Д꒪)ノ
Aug 20, 2012 8:11 PM

Jun 2010
mrjag said:
I was living in The Venus Project.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

This is amazing.
I'm thoroughly impressed.
Aug 20, 2012 8:14 PM

Aug 2012
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ
Aug 20, 2012 8:16 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?
Aug 20, 2012 8:20 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

I had McDonalds tonight. I was just in the kitchen. And the cookies will come when the cookies come. Patience WO-MAN!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What Score/Rating Do You Disagree the Most With In the Above User's Completed List v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Nov 27, 2020

6354 by Synkiiz »»
29 seconds ago

» Which character from the above user's favourite list would you sleep with? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KryzakamiHrybami - Feb 20, 2022

1940 by DoisacChopper »»
1 minute ago

» Have you seen the anime above? v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 23, 2023

5630 by Lscala »»
2 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

3791 by Synkiiz »»
2 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

2797 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.