Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 14, 2022 5:17 PM

Jun 2020
the actions of each character make no sense, and MC is so fucking ignorant to the point where it is unbelievable. this writing sucks.
Nov 15, 2022 8:37 AM

Jul 2021
man that "one more time" made me lose it.

how sekai is keeping the baby and is even happy that it's "makoto's baby" is beyond me. he cheated on her with otome, she saw the video proof and yet???????????

katsura has started to lose her mind. the last part near the xmas tree was terrifying to watch. they did a very good job of showing what's really happening with katsura, i still can't understand how she fell so deeply in love with makoto that his lack of attention literally made her lose her mind.

all the girls blocked him, good shit.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 4, 2023 2:52 AM

Feb 2017
I highly suspect the last episode will be extremely underwhelming. Makoto's treatment in the narrative this episode was pathetic.
TsutanaiFuun said:
how sekai is keeping the baby and is even happy that it's "makoto's baby" is beyond me.

Because he's got the best dick in town and she wants her kid to have the same genes.

Mar 1, 2023 2:21 AM

Oct 2013
While Makoto sinks into more and more cheeky hedonism, the situation begins to complicate even further.

One more episode to go. I have a hunch there might not be a good ending. Not with Makoto, Sekai and Katsura.
AdnashMar 1, 2023 2:24 AM
Jul 31, 2023 9:14 AM

Apr 2015
How in hell are all of these girls even falling for Makoto. Every character in this anime is messed up, No one has even a shred of humanity and decency. Makoto has officially become my Top 3 most hated anime characters lmao. I was so so happy to see that everyone blocked him (Karma ffs finally) but imo Makoto deserves even worse and he doesnt deserve to be with Kotonoha at this point.
Sep 22, 2023 6:08 PM

May 2023
What a disgusting feeling, this chapter is a fucking work of art, I was impressed and how disturbing it was to see how they all moved away from Makoto who then reunited with Kotonoha, knowing what will happen in the last chapter is simply incredible, the best chapter of the entire anime is this
Apr 22, 1:37 AM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 11]

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Nothing about this anime is good- this is a festival of pain. One one episode to go, thank goodness for that :/
Apr 25, 4:11 PM

Dec 2022
Look at that contact list. The title of this episode wasn't even hyperbolic.

The light returned to Kotonoha's eyes towards the end of the episode, but she's obviously still a powder keg at this point, now that she's aware of Makoto's real nature.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

119 by Seabury »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1288 by DLboom77 »»
May 6, 3:59 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

204 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 3:35 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.