Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2008 10:07 PM

Mar 2008
As some people are not too sure what the club is about, this topic will be the first of its kind in this club! Basically we can start by introducing ourselves and what not (post a picture if you can, or your e-mail or MSN if you feel comfortable). Tell us anything about U.

I actually know quite a few people who started out as strangers on MAL but eventually they've become great friends and actually start hanging out in person (feel free to post your experience with other MAL users if you like). I hope these kind of stuff will occur more often through this club (that's the ultimate goal for this club btw... though it might just be my dream... talk about dream... 1 AM now... time to zzzzZZZ)

Before I go, I should introduce myself (since I started this... ><)

My real name is Solomon, age 21 right now and just started my 4th year of university in Toronto, Canada. I major in Space Science. Extremely in love with watching anime/reading manga ... urg.... what else? I am single? :p

Picture! Maybe later... needa sleep now ... anyone uses facebook here by chance?
Master10KOct 19, 2008 9:04 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2008 2:09 AM

Jul 2008
I'm Iskandar Shah from Bukit Jelutong, Selangor, Malaysia. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently working with my father in his advertising company but will be enrolled into college in January 2009 in which I will take up animation courses! I'm mixed Malay (dad) and Arab (mom) but I have a small percentage of Chinese blood in me as my great-great grandmother was Chinese and I am a born Muslim. My height is 165 cm (5'05") and my weight is 75 kg (165 lbs) and my blood is AB positive. I love watching anime and reading manga but other than that I am a huge fan of monster movies (King Kong, Godzilla, etc.). As much as I speak alot on MAL, I'm actually soft-spoken in real life and more or less like the male version of Akane Higurashi/Soir from Mai-HiME/Otome! BTW... I am still single ^__^

You can look at my photos by visiting my MAL profile! ^__^
Oct 11, 2008 1:09 PM

Mar 2008
BenjoKun said:
I suggest not posting MSN or e-mail addresses here. Most of MAL can be accessed by anyone, even those without MAL accounts. :P

My info: (from one of my previous profile layouts)

impressive profile ;D

@ akane... you are single??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2008 8:23 AM

Jul 2008
@kaminakun: Well... I am still single in real life... but as you know there is someone who I really like here on MAL and she has the same feelings towards me too. We are considered best friends but I believe this club can bring us closer to each other than before! ^__^
Oct 12, 2008 6:51 PM

Mar 2008
akane-soir86 said:
@kaminakun: Well... I am still single in real life... but as you know there is someone who I really like here on MAL and she has the same feelings towards me too. We are considered best friends but I believe this club can bring us closer to each other than before! ^__^

well... this club is actually more like a meeting place for new strangers... not really for "couples" LOL
Oct 13, 2008 2:27 AM

May 2008
@kaminakun: Wow...Solomon...Nice name..reminds me of the bible and rental magica (are the solomon in bible and in rental are the same?? i have read some that he has 75 demons or something)

anyways...

Name:DeathkaiserG/Jegz
Birthday:April 5,1991
Place of Birth: Olongapo City
Hometown: Quezon City
Forums: Hangyaku no Otaku, Mahora Academy (DeathkaiserG) Worlds of Fantasy (FF and KH Forums, SNoW)

Favorites

Food: Pork tamarind soup, Adobo
Sports: Badminton
Hobbies: Watching Tv and DVDs, Eating, Sleeping,Surfing internet, reading, Drawing and Listening musics
Type of Music: J-Pop
Movies:Zombie, Horror, Comedy and Romance *Romance for Anime Only*

Describe Yourself: Almost like Tatsuhiro Sato without the Hikikomori Factor (Shy,Loves Anime, Always at home)
Dislikes: Teas, Bubblegum, Salads,Working and Bullies
Motto: Don't Judge the Book by it's Cover

*From my animelist profile 8D

Oct 13, 2008 10:59 AM

Aug 2007
Hi everyone!

The basics

Name: Espen
Birthday: November 30
Nationality: Norwegian (and proud of it =D)
City: Bergen
Occupation: Electrician (apprentice) and upper secondary student (that's something like high school).
Where to find me: MAL (Llama_Guy), tv.com (Llama_Guy), Youtube (LlamaGuy42), misc. sites here and there.
Marital status: Single (and *not* loving it)

Favorites

Food: Tacos and, um... homemade burgers (they're healthy *and* good =D)
Sports: That's a hard choice. I like athletics the most, I guess. And tennis
Music: J-rock, 80s rock
Movie genres: Sci. Fi., action-thriller
Anime genres: Psychological, Romance (not so much romantic comedies, though)

Appearance

Piccy 1 (that's one year ago... before I grew my hair out =P)
Piccy 2 (that was at some happening at my old school)
Piccy 3 (I'm the guy looking towards the camera)
Piccy 4 (I love this piccy =D)

I'm fairly lightweight, with 143 pounds (65 kg) at 6'1,5" (1.87 m)

I have medium-long dark blond hair (even though it looks brown at times), clear blue eyes and loads of zits =P I might need glasses one day

In-depth about me

Hobbies: Too many =P Well, playing various instruments (piano and tuba regularly), hanging at forums, writing stuff and stories, learning languages, blogging, drawing, playing computer games, playing football (not on a team though), making AMVs, and of course, the obvious: Watching anime. I'm not a big fan of manga, though, and only rarely read it.

Personality: Optimistic, cheerful and caring. A perfectionist, competitive and extremely lazy. Emotional and sensitive. Logical and intuitive. Carefree and nonchalant.

Motto: Everything is doable with enough determination (and as long as it doesn't break the laws of physics and whatnot).

Talents/abilities: Well, I basically have a talent for having talents. Most things I do I succeed at with mediocre effort levels; I understand things easily. Though, when it comes to conversations, I tend to misunderstand things a lot (especially in internet convos)
IQ: 142
EQ: 130

Things to do before I die:
Learn how to talk 5 languages fluently (currently working on my fourth; Japanese {the others being Norwegian, English and German}).
Scale a mountain at least 5 km high
Compose a decent piano/vocal song
Make a manga
Watch at least 500 anime series
Travel to Japan

And final things... I have a tendency to not being able to stop doing something...
TheLlamaOct 13, 2008 11:05 AM
Oct 13, 2008 1:27 PM

Mar 2008
DeathkaiserG said:
@kaminakun: Wow...Solomon...Nice name..reminds me of the bible and rental magica (are the solomon in bible and in rental are the same?? i have read some that he has 75 demons or something)

nice to meet you Jegz ;)

have you heard of King Solomon before? here I think that's where my name is from (I dunno why I was named after him though)

also... HI to Epsen (nice to meet you would not be appropriate in this case since we met before)

welcome to the socializing club!
Oct 13, 2008 2:37 PM

Aug 2007
Solomon is a really cool name... *thinks* there's actually a guy from the series Blood+ (which you should watch!) named Solomon =P
Oct 13, 2008 3:51 PM

May 2008
kaminakun said:
DeathkaiserG said:

nice to meet you Jegz ;)

have you heard of King Solomon before? here I think that's where my name is from (I dunno why I was named after him though)

welcome to the socializing club!

Most Likely since he is like the 1st solomon and sometimes mothers names their sons and daughters with biblical name (John,Jesus etc)

but yours is very unique (when i mean very unique,it's very unique)

Hi espen...Wow..There is no snow here in our country D8

Oct 13, 2008 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
well... this club is actually more like a meeting place for new strangers... not really for "couples" LOL

Understood... sorry for pushing it way too far... >__<

BTW, I have to agree that Solomon is a nice name! ^__^

My name, Iskandar, is a Muslim eqivalent to Alexander! ^__^
Oct 13, 2008 10:33 PM

Oct 2008
Hi~~~~~~~

My name is Sarah and I am age 20. I am currently attending university in the great state of Missouri. My major is English and my minor is International Relations. I am secretary of the local anime club and I work at McDonald's. I am currently working on a ShizNat fanfiction.

I am new here and would like to meet people!
Oct 14, 2008 3:09 AM

Sep 2008
Hello,
Name: Radoslav = Vini
1.84 h, 70 kg., brown hair and eyes
male
I live in small city Samokov. I am training Biathlon nad Volleyball .
I like anime but I am not reading mangas.
I am still a studien. last year like chemistry and Geografy

Dunno more , if you need something else just ask
Oct 14, 2008 4:52 AM

Dec 2007
Hi, well....I don't have much to say about my self but I will try my best ;)

Okay, so, I am Farah (as you can see, my username came from there :P), a seventeen years old living in Kuwait but I am actually from Lebanon, if you haven't heard about these two places then look at the middle east map ;P

I am still a student, I am currently doing my last year in high school *phew* and I do commerce.

Hmmm, so I think this is enough (it wasn't much though :P) and nice to meet you all :D
Oct 14, 2008 4:59 AM

Jul 2008
@wickedrowan & Vini_BG: Welcome fellow Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome fans to the MAL Member Socializing Club! ^__^

@Fara7: A good friend of mine from The Muslims Club! Welcome to the MAL Member Socializing Club! ^__^
Oct 14, 2008 5:59 AM

Jun 2008
Hmmmm..... maybe I should introduce myself as well :D

My name is Marija, and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia.
I'm on my third year of college, I study operations management.

I've been an anime addict for six years now, but I've started being active on MAL
only a few months ago. I realized that I really like talking to people here,
cause I met a lot of different people from different parts of world :D

And I definitely don't know what else to write, so if anyone want to
ask some questions, don't hesitate to do so :D
Nice to meet you all XD

Natsuki-himeOct 14, 2008 11:07 AM
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Oct 14, 2008 10:30 AM

Mar 2008
wickedrowan said:

I am new here and would like to meet people!

welcome onboard XD hope you'll find this place helpful

Vini_BG said:

I am still a studien. last year like chemistry and Geografy

hi Vini! you sure have a unique way of spelling words (not get the wrong idea, I just haven't seen anyone spell geography with a "f" before XD)

natsuki-chan-bg said:

I've been an anime addict for sex years now, but I've started being active on MAL
only a few months ago. I realized that I really like talking to people here,
cause I met a lot of different people from different parts of world :D

And I definitely don't know what else to write, so if anyone want to
ask some questions, don't hesitate to do so :D
Nice to meet you all XD

hi Marija!
I got a question for you already XD
what do you mean by you've been addicted to anime for SEX years (wonder what you're thinking while typing this... LOL)?

once again, I welcome you all and PLEASE invite more friends to come join the fun
Oct 14, 2008 11:10 AM

Jun 2008
Damn damn damn!!!!
Sorry, my stupid keyboard :DDDD

It was an honest mistake, really ;)

And thanks for the welcome!
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Oct 14, 2008 11:34 AM

Dec 2007
Name: Carma
Birthday: February 23, 1994
State: WI, United States
Nationality: To many to say
School: 1st year high school
E-mail address: I don't go on mine at all
Hobbies: anime, manga, sports, art, acting, playing around, anything fun
Interest: Voice actors
Favorite voice actor: Monica Rial(I like a lot of voice actors but she's my favorite)

I'm single but that's ok.
I love anime and manga that's why I'm on here. I started to really get in to anime about two years ago. But I'd liked it ever since I was little. I've also talking to a lot of people online and made new friends. I'm finding more kids at my school that like anime but there not as in to as me. I'm the oldest of three kids. Favorite color blue. If you have any questions just ask me.
You can find me on Imeem(Yorkie2 or Yorkie 2 I forgot which one it is), Youtube(Yorkie002), Veoh(Yorkie2), and some more I forgot.
Oct 14, 2008 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
Ah... almost forgot... >.<

If anyone wants to hook me up on MSN Messenger, here you go...

Apparently that is my e-mail address too! XD
Oct 14, 2008 11:57 AM
Apr 2008
Okie-dokie. Tis my turn, it seems~!! :3

Hey ,hey, hey everybody~!! :D I'm HikariDawn, but my real names Melissa (Though I prefer to be called "Mel" ;3) Nothing special about me, except I'm like permanently hyper, very talkative, will laugh at the slightest thing, and am annoyingly happy and positive!! (Sad people! Run now!! 8D) And since people have been mentioning above about them, I am not single, and currently going out with a gorgeous guy who is two years above me in school. :P <3 <3 x3 I pretty much am crap in school, and only go there now to Talk-talk-talk! 8D And I hate the teachers! >3 I love sit-coms and horror movies. Though Horror movies don't scare me anymore. So I like to watch them at lots of friends houses, cause for some reason, that makes them scary! :] I'm reeeeaaaallllyyyyy indesicive and have no clue what I want to be when I leave school....so I'm pretty much screwed for later life!! xDDDDDDDD

(And now....we put anime-related stuff? Yes? No? D:)

Despite having an RL boyfriend, I also have a MAL hubbie! xD And I am Ikuto Tsukiyomi's biggest fan!! You cannot surpass me, my dears! He's my all time fav character!!<3 <3 I'm am also Oboro Iga's biggest fan too!! And even though I have a few claim banners saying I'm married to her, I love her in a non-sexual/romantic way, and would like her as a Big Sister. (Since I have only younger siblings! Dx) The Third character of my perfect "Divine Three" is Fate Testarossa. She is love~!! <3 Love I tell you!! 8D ;3

I look like Haruhi Suzumiya, and sometimes act like her too in RL! :P And I love to meet new people!! So feel free to leave me a comment on my profile, but not a random friend request. I hate them!! Dx

Oct 14, 2008 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
HikariDawn, I must say, very good introduction :DDD
(I'm very bad at this stuff, so....XD)
Oct 14, 2008 12:15 PM
Apr 2008
natsuki-chan-bg said:

Really? You think so? :D I thought it was 100% Un-epic PHAIL. But at least I got the main points across!! xDDDDD
Oct 14, 2008 12:20 PM

Jun 2008
No, no, it's very good, trust me :D
I'm much better at answering question about myself instead of just writing...
Maybe there should be such a topic here :D
Oct 14, 2008 1:06 PM

Dec 2007
natsuki-chan-bg you seem like such a shy person. I'm pretty shy in real life but love to talk on the computer. I've talk to you a little before. But I'd like to be your friend and get to know you better.

@HikariDawn I love your intro. It was great. Aren't you a little boy crazy as well. Jk
Oct 14, 2008 1:38 PM

Oct 2007
Name: K_ _ _ _ _ (sorry guys but only one member on MAL knows my real name)
Birthday: Jan 06
Nationality: British "All Hail Britannia!"
City: London
Sizes: Hi-mi-tsu ^_^

Hobbies: Boxing, Reading, Review, Music making, Video editing

My Channels: YOUTUBE - VEOH
Oct 14, 2008 2:04 PM

Aug 2007
HikariDawn said:
natsuki-chan-bg said:

Really? You think so? :D I thought it was 100% Un-epic PHAIL. But at least I got the main points across!! xDDDDD
't was really cool. I think I got a fair idea of your personality just from the way you wrote it =P

Oh, and I should add that I have absolutely no idea whatever I want to do in life... if not for the fact that I'll need the money (stupid modern society), I'd probably never ever start working whenever I finish school.
Oct 14, 2008 3:34 PM

Nov 2007
Hm.. I don't really want to use my real name, since I don't like it much. Anyway..

Birthday: August 11
Nationality: Cantonese

I'm quite an hardcore otaku, and not really social irl. (lolphail)
I'm also a fan artist, and doujinshi-ka. My works can be viewed at http://sonicspin2.deviantart.com/

oh, and I'm single.
Oct 14, 2008 3:36 PM

Jun 2008
yorkie2 said:
natsuki-chan-bg you seem like such a shy person. I'm pretty shy in real life but love to talk on the computer. I've talk to you a little before. But I'd like to be your friend and get to know you better.

Well I'm not exactly a shy person, just not that easy to talk about myself out of the blue :D And I also believe it's easier to talk over net!
So if you wanna be my friend, you're very much welcome :DDD

Llama_Guy said:

Oh, and I should add that I have absolutely no idea whatever I want to do in life... if not for the fact that I'll need the money (stupid modern society), I'd probably never ever start working whenever I finish school.

Why do you think that?

Master_M2K said:

Nationality: British "All Hail Britannia!"

All Hail Lelouche XDDDD
Oct 14, 2008 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
Hello Zanghetsu here!

Occupation(s): Student / Waiter at Gold Star Chili XD
About Me: Im from Ohio in the U.S.A. I love paintballing, drawing Anime Characters and making up my own. ^_^ I also love to read Manga-though I dont show a lot of it on my profile. When I graduate school I plan on doing something with computers such as Graphic Art & Design and/or possibly creating video games. (Yes, I am quite the nerd.lol.) I obviously love watching Anime or I wouldnt be here. I am currently watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Noir. I am a HUGE fan of Elfen Lied. Lucy FTW!!! I also love video I have very many of them. Too many to list all of them. Anyway, if you want to know more feel free to comment me. Though I do not accept random friend requests. ^_^
Oct 14, 2008 8:56 PM

Mar 2008
akane-soir86 said:
Ah... almost forgot... >.<

If anyone wants to hook me up on MSN Messenger, here you go...

Apparently that is my e-mail address too! XD

not sure if that's safe of u to do that... but i've added you ;D
Oct 14, 2008 9:07 PM

Mar 2008
HikariDawn said:

I'm HikariDawn, but my real names Melissa

HELLO Melissa! ... do you have many names? lol your sentence above made me wonder XD

Master_M2K said:
Name: K_ _ _ _ _ (sorry guys but only one member on MAL knows my real name)

Sizes: Hi-mi-tsu ^_^

1. I shall be the 2nd person to know (i THINK i know who the member is though XD)!
2. since you are a guy... I am not interested in your sizes, no need to keep it a secret :P

sonicspin said:

Nationality: Cantonese

I'm also a fan artist, and doujinshi-ka. My works can be viewed at http://sonicspin2.deviantart.com/

I speak cantonese too! :D

I've visited your page, the arts are REALLY nice... you have great potential, don't waste it!

Zanghetsu said:

MIKE! I got a question for u!!!
does your name pronounce as mike or mik-E (you know the "famous" brand NIKE, they like to call themselves nik-E when they should really be pronounced as nike ><) :P
Oct 14, 2008 9:29 PM

Dec 2007
lol .. ice breaking session
mmmuussttt pooosstt

..ettoo etto

well .. my name the real one ..let;s skip it since it was long
my age .. hohoho teenager of coz
8 March 19XD

im not an animu freak much :33
since im into game much moar lol (game <3)

before this im planning to take on art course actually but endup at science computing stuff which is tottaly boring lol
hav a dA acc

http://www.leona8.deviantart.com

i didnt draw much nowadays *current planning is gundam 00 4koma*

i hav a high interest over YURI doujin and pairing ..
emm yeah curse me -___-''
my fav anime chara would be what i list on my profile ..bla bla
bla ..
my most fav is fate and desu <3
my love for these both is undescridable u_u
soo let;s skip it

oh yeah .. bla bla i a friendly person soo :3 i dont mind get along with anybody
^ ^

Oct 14, 2008 11:28 PM

Jul 2008
Name: I don't really want to give out my name, hope that's okay. A few nicknames given to me by my friends however are SchoolRumble, Anime Doosh, J the Gangsta, Polly, The Prez, SOS Brigade Chief, and of course, Dr. Jan Itor, Dr for short. I haven't been called my real name for so long, I'm surprised I still remember it.
Birthday: Watanuki
State: Just saying, it's not California. I just like California. I really live in Ohio.
Occupations: Student, being the Anime Doosh, Anime Club Prez, Author
Things I like: Anime (of course), Television, Reading, Writing Stories, Videogames, Comedy Overall
Things I dislike: Canada (no offense, but gotta dislike something), tofu (meat impersonator), and bears (cause Colbert said so)
Interesting Facts About Me:
-My first anime was Fruits Basket
-HUGE Haruhi Fan
-One of my cousins make manga
-Started watching anime 1 1/2 years ago
-Creator of the new Bleach: TAS with Rikushadow (We're procrastinating)
Marital Status: None : (
Date: Not as much as I like : (
Love Interest: Never go well : (
School Status: Loser X (
Overall: Eh.
Johnny Hunter, Megamurican!!

(Haruhi's Biggest Fan Husband Right Here!)
Oct 15, 2008 2:07 AM

Jul 2008
Welcome to all the newcomers! ^__^

@HikariDawn: I have to agree that your introduction is nice (mine was too simple and plain). So you like watching horror movies too? I love to watch Italian horror movies, most notabaly by Dario Argento and Lucio FUlci and I love to watch zombie movies most, most notably the Living Dead Quadrilogy by Goerge Romero and I love to watch monster movies as well... King Kong and Godzilla, for the win!!! XD

I guess we do have some members who act like anime characters in real life, Akane and Natsuki from Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome (me and natsuki-chan-bg respectively) and Haruhi Suzumiya (HikariDawn)! XD

@kaminakun: Hehehehe... XD I will put it down soon enough but thanks a lot for adding me! ^__^

@Master_M2K: Yes... you don't have to keep your measurements secret... I happen to put mine on my MAL profile! XD

@yorkie2: Hey... I wanna be friend with you and get to know you better too! :P
Oct 15, 2008 2:30 AM

Jan 2008
Ok then .... my very short intro xD .... since my
nic is very old im also called Rai in RL, shure ist
not my rl name but ok ^^ i live in germany, to be exact
in the city the Japanese people named Dyussuru xD
we have a japan day every year with original
japanese fireworks a part of our city is japanese
and we have the most jap. companies in europe
in this city (450+) so were a little proud of it here
to be this close to them since their mentality differs
so much ^^

ok enough useless crap nobody ever wanted to know xD

ya na , Rai

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Oct 15, 2008 3:35 AM

Oct 2007
@akane-soir86 & kaminakun: Actually even I don't know my 3 sizes... you just hear that phrase in a lot of anime so I felt like saying it. ^_^

BTW... Here's another interesting fact...

My 1st Anime purchase: Never

My 1st Manga purchase: 3 weeks ago (Black God vol. 1-3)
Oct 15, 2008 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
Master_M2K said:
@akane-soir86 & kaminakun: Actually even I don't know my 3 sizes... you just hear that phrase in a lot of anime so I felt like saying it. ^_^

Hahahaha~! XD I knew that but I cannot resist replying to that XD
Oct 15, 2008 5:12 AM

Jun 2008
RaiStorM said:
Ok then .... my very short intro xD .... since my
nic is very old im also called Rai in RL, shure ist
not my rl name but ok ^^ i live in germany, to be exact
in the city the Japanese people named Dyussuru xD
we have a japan day every year with original
japanese fireworks a part of our city is japanese
and we have the most jap. companies in europe
in this city (450+) so were a little proud of it here
to be this close to them since their mentality differs
so much ^^

ok enough useless crap nobody ever wanted to know xD

ya na , Rai

-no, definitely not useless crap :D
that's great, a town with Japanese tradition XDDDD
Oct 15, 2008 5:30 AM

Dec 2007
yeah :333

the only jap celebration here in my country
that i can go maybe

bon odori ..u_u
oh well..

Oct 15, 2008 6:16 AM

May 2008
hola ^^, well im Raquel (Rachel in english, Rakeru in japanese), I am from Puerto Rico, im currently a freshmen in college(also in PR), my main language is spanish, but as all pr ppl we rather use spanglish ^^, im very timid/ imature but when i get used to the ambience im very talkative, i love making new friends and knowing more about them and trying to help them thin all that is possible. Im single, ive always been single lol, im just too immature for a bf i guess, anyways i never rlly liked manga until february but ive always loved aime, i like cute ones and action/adventure mangas but lately im getting into more serious manga, anyways I LOVE VIDEOGAMES, and i like to draw alot, i like to hangout and i laugh alot ^^. Anyways i guess thats enough about me i hope i get to meet alot of you people aand make alot of lasting friends ^^im available 24/7 !!!

Oct 15, 2008 7:15 AM

Jun 2008
]" border="0">
Im not single *notes the emily <3*
im a very kind and intelligent person, and if you know what in INFJ is (from the myers-briggs personality indicator+carls jung research) that is what i am,
im a very complex person and the closest youll ever get to figuring me out in 1 single moment, would be to read this
http://www.geocities.com/lifexplore/infj.htm
but even then, you still wont entirely figure me out, even though its me to the teeth xD
im also a very VERY talkative person, and i dont let any convo left untouched, so if you need to get something off of your chest, you can talk to me about it, and ill try to help you out in any way i can
which brings up another thing, i enjoy helping people with their troubles and their problems
(the INFJ has several nicknames, the confidant, the counselor, the empath etc etc)
and i enjoy a good laugh
shadowchicken477Oct 15, 2008 7:18 AM
Oct 15, 2008 7:21 AM

Jun 2008
so if you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask! ^^
Oct 15, 2008 8:02 AM
Jul 2008
Ermm...

My name is Katrina. 16 years old. I live in Arizona. ^^ I'm anime obsessed. What else can I say? :P

Oct 15, 2008 8:04 AM
Apr 2008
im a pervert i was the one who added the hentai pics xxxxxxppppppp
[
Oct 15, 2008 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
deadbird666 said:
the only jap celebration here in my country...

Yes... I know how you feel being a Malaysian myself... gua caya sama lu... -__-
Oct 15, 2008 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
Ah, new members... welcome, welcome :D
Oct 15, 2008 1:08 PM

Jul 2008
Nicknames: Zesaika-chan, Jessica-chan, Jess-chama, Jess-chi. (:
Birffday: 9/25
I am from: MA, USA.
I am: Asian, specifically Chinese/Taiwanese.
Something you should all know: I love Aoi. <3 So back offff.
Favorite Movie: Koizora, it made me cry. <3
Something I admire about this world: The blue skies. <333
I amm: An Anime && Manga fan! [:
Oct 15, 2008 1:13 PM
Apr 2008
yorkie2 said:

@HikariDawn I love your intro. It was great. Aren't you a little boy crazy as well. Jk

Isn't it obvious? ;3 But I currently have a boyfriend so no more looking for me. ;__;

Llama_Guy said:
HikariDawn said:
natsuki-chan-bg said:

't was really cool. I think I got a fair idea of your personality just from the way you wrote it =P

Yay!! Another person who has no clue! 8D Well, I had a career interview in school today. She says I should a "people" job and put my "talkative" personality into good use. Still don't know though..xD

kaminakun said:
HikariDawn said:

I'm HikariDawn, but my real names Melissa

HELLO Melissa! ... do you have many names? lol your sentence above made me wonder XD

Well I have many nick-names if that counts! :D Mel's the most common one, but theres Melinda (Inside joke with long-time friends), Peach Melba (Like the dessert! x3 This started in a Home Ec class) Melerina (My friend was drunk at the time! xD) And Marissa (This was just making fun of the retarded way my Maths Teacher said Melissa two years ago), and Miss Melissa (This one isn't espcially for me, the girl calls every that. Not Melissa, but Miss/Mr -*Insert Name*). I rarely ever get called my real name. Lol.

akane-soir86 said:
Welcome to all the newcomers! ^__^

@HikariDawn: I have to agree that your introduction is nice (mine was too simple and plain). So you like watching horror movies too? I love to watch Italian horror movies, most notabaly by Dario Argento and Lucio FUlci and I love to watch zombie movies most, most notably the Living Dead Quadrilogy by Goerge Romero and I love to watch monster movies as well... King Kong and Godzilla, for the win!!! XD

I guess we do have some members who act like anime characters in real life, Haruhi Suzumiya (HikariDawn)! XD

Never seen an Italian horror movie. I did watch a Spanish movie about a month ago on TV. Pans Laberynth *Fawn's Laberynth* It was really well made, though I wished they'd showed more of the creepy Fawn. He was awesome! <3 I always thought he'd eat her at the end. So the ending was a dissapointment. :<

And yes, I am like Haruhi in RL. I won't take "no" for an answer, boss everyone around, never shut up, and force people into things! Aren't I nice? xD
(I'm not 100% Haruhi though. I'm also like Hikari/Dawn. Hence my name. *Points to name* :3) She's prone to fangirl-ism, is annoyingly positive, is careless, cares too much about her appearence, and fails at everything she does!! xDDDDDD
Oct 15, 2008 1:18 PM

Feb 2008
Konnichiwa!

My name is Alan, and I came from Belgrade, Sebia...
Hm.. I'm 16 years old, and I am 1000000% Narutard! ( HikariDawn say that I'm special Narutard, only one Intelligent between Narutards... lol )
Well, I have Girlfriend in Real Life, and a MAL Wife... So, sorry.... But all space is taken xD

What else should I say..... Dunno!
Take a look at my Profile to find more!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.