Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2012 6:44 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what happened to those three guys.
McRib said:
When in doubt, sue everybody.
Oct 1, 2014 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
Arisa-chan is a beauty. I like her more than Mika.
Oct 24, 2014 3:47 PM

Oct 2009

Teika said:
I wonder what happened to those three guys.

Well Sosuke photographed them from the back, so...

P.S. Another not closed door...
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 4:57 PM
Jan 17, 2015 5:07 AM
Oct 2013
Wah?! Pretty daring of them to have that photo session with that skimpy outfit in the classroom and then even doing all that ecchi stuff. At least they went home before going all the way...

Surprised the rapist guys didn't gang up on sousuke and beat him up. "Comfort" sex was cute :3

In the end it was happy end. And the h scenes I would say are about medium level among most hentais, not bad but not outstanding, although art is pretty nice and censor is minimal.
Jul 22, 2015 6:43 AM

Dec 2008
Ep 1 was hawt, ep2, aside from the rape and the fact that the confontation bewtween protagonist and the rapists went nowhere, the blonde , even more than her sister, was turned into a HUGE SLUT! Not bad...7/10 for the sex, but 6/10 for the story
Oct 7, 2017 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Not as amusing as the previous episode, unfortunately. The only laugh I got in this episode was when the protagonist tried to explain after getting caught sleeping with Arisa by Mika.
Aug 8, 2019 2:33 AM
Nov 2017
Agathist said:
Not as amusing as the previous episode, unfortunately. The only laugh I got in this episode was when the protagonist tried to explain after getting caught sleeping with Arisa by Mika.

His screams really were annoying but whoever wrote this and the voice actors must be virgins for real. If he really were that big Arisa wouldn’t have had to finger herself while having sex to finish herself off. Also sometimes like when Mika and the mc were in the bathroom they would be saying she was cumming and yet she wouldn’t breath harder or moan louder so the voice acting sucked
Nov 18, 2021 2:40 PM
Jul 2017
Just wish Sousuke didn't come to save Mika after she was raped by those three guys. If I was Sousuke, I would let those three anally rape her and give her creampies in her pussy for being a fucking tsundere cunt.
Apr 13, 2022 2:34 AM
Nov 2020
User-san said:
Wah?! Pretty daring of them to have that photo session with that skimpy outfit in the classroom and then even doing all that ecchi stuff. At least they went home before going all the way...

Surprised the rapist guys didn't gang up on sousuke and beat him up. "Comfort" sex was cute :3

In the end it was happy end. And the h scenes I would say are about medium level among most hentais, not bad but not outstanding, although art is pretty nice and censor is minimal.

While i like the Happy Ending i would've prefer Sosuke if he stopped being a shitty Beta and beat the crap out of those rapist. His shitty moans also is even louder than the girls.
Apr 13, 2022 2:44 AM
Nov 2020
Raymond_Bermea said:
Just wish Sousuke didn't come to save Mika after she was raped by those three guys. If I was Sousuke, I would let those three anally rape her and give her creampies in her pussy for being a fucking tsundere cunt.

I hate that bitch's personality as well but i also hate the rapists, they rape since it's "Fun" according to them well i hope they get sent in jail full of buffed gays so they can get a taste of their own medicine and get f**ked all night long.

Aside from the unnecessary rape scene in this hentai, Sosuke's moans and gayish voice annoys me a lot. He reminds me a lot of Makoto from School Days who has shitty voice and moans louder than the girls lol...I hate Beta MC's so much that i'm already fed up of them. Doujin artists and game developers really should make a Badass MC that could beat the crap out of the rapist.

Or an MC's who hunts down serial rapists and be a f**king Doom Slayer who gets feared by rapists. No one has created such a character before in hentai they keep on making silly Male MC's and dumb Heroines.
Apr 13, 2022 2:47 AM
Nov 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Agathist said:

His screams really were annoying but whoever wrote this and the voice actors must be virgins for real. If he really were that big Arisa wouldn’t have had to finger herself while having sex to finish herself off. Also sometimes like when Mika and the mc were in the bathroom they would be saying she was cumming and yet she wouldn’t breath harder or moan louder so the voice acting sucked

A girl fingering herself while the Dick is inside her is common in hentai, and in real life it also helps the girl reach orgasm faster. The stimuli would also be greater if she also plays with her boobs.
Apr 13, 2022 2:49 AM
Nov 2020
AnchientProphet2 said:
Ep 1 was hawt, ep2, aside from the rape and the fact that the confontation bewtween protagonist and the rapists went nowhere, the blonde , even more than her sister, was turned into a HUGE SLUT! Not bad...7/10 for the sex, but 6/10 for the story

I hate the rapists, they deserve worse than just getting jailed. They rape since it's "Fun" according to them well i hope they get sent in jail full of buffed gays so they can get a taste of their own medicine and get f**ked all night long.

Aside from the unnecessary rape scene in this hentai, Sosuke's moans and gayish voice annoys me a lot. He reminds me a lot of Makoto from School Days who has shitty voice and moans louder than the girls lol...I hate Beta MC's so much that i'm already fed up of them. Doujin artists and game developers really should make a Badass MC that could beat the crap out of the rapist.

Or an MC's who hunts down serial rapists and be a f**king Doom Slayer who gets feared by rapists. No one has created such a character before in hentai they keep on making silly Male MC's and dumb Heroines.
Apr 13, 2022 1:09 PM
Nov 2017
Shirowhite01 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

A girl fingering herself while the Dick is inside her is common in hentai, and in real life it also helps the girl reach orgasm faster. The stimuli would also be greater if she also plays with her boobs.

Some girls can’t handle all that at once. I had a girl basically lock my body to hers with her legs when I did that
Apr 29, 2022 4:03 AM
Nov 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Shirowhite01 said:

Some girls can’t handle all that at once. I had a girl basically lock my body to hers with her legs when I did that

If u add a vibrator in between her pussy and her ass (the skin separating those 2 privates) it'll make her feel intense pleasure because that area has a lot of nerves.
Jun 25, 2023 8:01 PM

Nov 2010
Both girls are so pretty, so I enjoyed all the sex scenes, even though most are vanilla. I wish Mika's gangr*pe scene lasted longer, and they did more sex positions on her, such as airtight. That would've been so good to fap to! Too bad no an*l sex on Arisa.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Shimai Episode 1 Discussion

Tracma - Sep 22, 2010

11 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 25, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.