Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Sep 2012
i almost never mind fan-service cause it adds to comedy

ArcanaTrace said:
LOLOLOL at Becky's transformation. Normally i dont complain about transformation even with some being a little too ero but Becky's was just a little over the senseless transformation category

it all comes from users imagination so i guess she has watched 2much Mahou Shoujo lol
Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 9:47 AM
Jun 28, 2019 9:21 PM

Dec 2009
After watching show this for like what the third time now, i felt like commenting on the transformation scene again haha. I must say while it was unexpected the first time, it is interesting to see such a random experimental sakuga-splosion out of nowhere. Some of it was strange, the lewd bits were nice (the show had always been somewhat ecchi, just not quite so forwardly so). It's not every day we get to see such sexualized eyecandy in pure sakugasm.

The way they wove it into the scene and especially the way it transitioned into the scene after was fantastic, and overall it was quite the spectacle. Some animator was having way too much fun with that one haha.

Edit: artist is Kou Yoshinari
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post?tags=kou_yoshinari
That explains why that scene in Nanoha Detonation looked so familiar. It's sexual, it's gorgeous, it's crazy abstract... no complaints from me.
(although he did also do that infamous clown rape scene from sao alicization)... Only thing i'd say is that he can have difficulties matching art style.
Has done a bunch of other scenes from stuff i've seen before too.

ps: personal note, i see no reason anyone should feel sexual content and nonsexual content have to be so harshly segregated.
GenesisAriaJun 28, 2019 10:13 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 6, 2019 3:59 PM

Nov 2016
Rebeccas transformation looked a bit odd, especially one shot xD But here we go, Hero Becky.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2023 12:10 AM
Jul 2021
And of course this Nanami chick is 1000& better at being a hero than Cinque/Shinku/Sink! Of course she is! 

Only two episodes in and I can already say that this show will age like a top grade Milk left out of the fridge!

P.S That Rebecca chick transformation cringe AF!! The "CGI" aged horrible!! To say the least and just WTF?!
DawizzJun 6, 2023 12:24 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 29, 2012

100 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

50 by Dawizz »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 7, 2012

98 by Dawizz »»
Jun 5, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2012

40 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 18, 2023 12:05 AM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 1, 2012

38 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 17, 2023 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.