Forum Settings
Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 10:05 AM
May 2012
puddingly said:
I feel so bad for his parents lmao. When his mother was like "WHY DID I EVEN RAISE YOU?", perfect.

That was sweet ahahaha.
Fucking bastard Kasuga didn't even gave a shit after Nakamura hit his father =_=

BackLashWave said:
it'll be a miracle if no one dies by the end of this manga...

Indeed.
Jun 2, 2014 12:02 AM

Apr 2014
Whats with this... it doesn't make sense does he really want to become evil?
Feb 7, 2016 3:54 PM

Jul 2013
Stark700 said:
I swear to God, this kid will die a virgin at this rate. He is so fucking stupid.

But he got raped by Saeki, maybe not for long, but his dick definitely went in her.

And wow, Kasuga is so fucked in the head. His dad got rekt lmfao.
Jul 15, 2016 12:06 PM

Jan 2016
I don't understand why the town is a bunch of shit eaters. Everything that happened was at his fault and before that everyone was living normally. He's just trying to find excuses for all the shits he's been doing
Sep 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
Seriously, fuck everyone in this story besides the dad. Maybe Nanako too, maybe.
Nov 4, 2016 1:43 PM

Jan 2013
Boy oh boy ... they're really trying to push all of it onto Nakamura ...
"It was Nakamura wasn't it? ... Just tell us it was her ... IT WAS HER WASNT IT!?"

How about you dont assume stuff you dont know and actually figure it out without throwing baseless assumptions.

Also when Nakamura reached out for Kasuga:

"I summon you human!"
Nov 20, 2016 1:56 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Damn, poor Kasuga's father. First his son stopped reading books, then his son started talking like a sociopath, and now he got hit by a bat.

4/5
Dec 8, 2016 2:43 AM

Dec 2015
Bwahahaha I'm laughing so hard at the ending!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 3, 2017 1:52 PM

Mar 2015
Ugh. I kinda hate Nakamura now. I mean seriously.... everything is so fucked up because of her

Nov 19, 2017 12:24 AM

Jan 2017
I thought it's just another Master Kurosawa but this manga is so f*cked up.
There's no turning back now so you'd better go all out you two.
Apr 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Apr 2009
I feel so bad for Takao's parents in all of this.

✾✾✾ if only we could be reborn ✾✾✾
Dec 31, 2019 12:23 AM

May 2015
Kasuga's parents having to go through all of this and even deciding to move to another town soon, only for Kasuga to be like, nope, don't care. Then Nakamura shows up at the end, breaks into Kasuga's home and starts damaging stuff. Kasuga is prepared to go with her before being stopped by his dad, so Nakamura hits ol' dad in the leg. Kasuga jumps onto the back of her bike and they leave. Kasuga looks like he just jizzed himself now that he's back with Nakamura.
May 27, 2020 11:38 AM
Jun 2019
Totally, I can't believe this, Takao. I just can't...
Well... He looked for this, Reap what you sow, Takao.

Poor Takao's parents, I just can not believe this.
Jun 15, 2021 10:27 PM

Jan 2020
Kono hentai yaro.............
Jun 15, 2021 10:28 PM

Jan 2020
I see......so that's why Saeki is apologizing to Kasuga before she turn herself in
Mar 17, 2022 6:18 PM

Sep 2014
Lmao I have been laughing for 10 minutes straight when his dad went "kyaa~" like a loli witch from berserk after getting batted by Nakamura

Anyway, Saeki showed her yandere potential by literally raping the boy so naturally Nakamura had to step up her game

Im still not sure if this manga is great or not but Im not stopping now
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 7, 2022 10:44 PM

Jun 2020
why the 8/10 rating this manga lacks any sense of meaning and it purely edge bait
May 23, 2022 7:57 AM

Jul 2008
- This town is shit and all the people are boring!
-- We're moving.
- No, I still have things to do in this town!

Fuck this kid and his Stockholm syndrome bullshit. Kasuga and Nakamura are definitely one of the worst pairings in manga ever. I hope they get their comeuppance. There's nothing redeeming about those two.

PrOxAnto said:

How about you dont assume stuff you dont know and actually figure it out without throwing baseless assumptions.

But it is all Nakamura's fault. Kasuga was a meek little worm until she blackmailed him and basically brought out his darkest desires with her twisted mentality. He was manipulated and they saw right through him. They literally figured it out.

Nakamura sympathisers smh
ToukaMay 23, 2022 8:01 AM
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
May 23, 2022 8:07 AM

Jan 2013
Touka said:
- This town is shit and all the people are boring!
-- We're moving.
- No, I still have things to do in this town!

Fuck this kid and his Stockholm syndrome bullshit. Kasuga and Nakamura are definitely one of the worst pairings in manga ever. I hope they get their comeuppance. There's nothing redeeming about those two.

PrOxAnto said:

But it is all Nakamura's fault. Kasuga was a meek little worm until she blackmailed him and basically brought out his darkest desires with her twisted mentality. He was manipulated and they saw right through him. They literally figured it out.

Nakamura sympathisers smh

Not sympathizing with her persé and I dont really remember clearly what this chapter was about but;
It's easy to just throw everything on one person trying to force him to say what they want to hear.
Even it it were true, they way they did it was a bit much, again ... I dont clearly remember what was gong on as it's been 6 years since I've read it.

Anyway, whats up! - Judging from your comment I'm thinking you're not really enjoying this manga ^^ ?
May 23, 2022 8:25 AM

Jul 2008
PrOxAnto said:
Not sympathizing with her persé and I dont really remember clearly what this chapter was about but;
It's easy to just throw everything on one person trying to force him to say what they want to hear.
Even it it were true, they way they did it was a bit much, again ... I dont clearly remember what was gong on as it's been 6 years since I've read it.

Anyway, whats up! - Judging from your comment I'm thinking you're not really enjoying this manga ^^ ?

In this chapter the school teachers grill Kasuga, all the students started gossiping about Nakamura and her manipulative behaviour, Kasuga's parents told him they're moving, and then at the end Nakamura smashed the door open to Kasuga's home with a baseball bat, attacked Kasuga's dad and then fled with Kasuga on a bike.

I agree the 'blame' scene was very typical of a teacher-student sort of conversation, where they're kind of like — 'Come on, just tell us the truth. We know already.' They utilise their de facto authority in a way that is a bit condescending, but I think they were right on the mark. They and Nakamura's dad expressed that they're all too aware of how Nakamura acts and is. The teacher even slightly ridiculed Kasuga for thinking he knows everything about Nakamura.

I like the art. I think Oshimi is a great artist. This has been a similar experience to Mari, another manga I've read by him. Exciting premise that just devolves into cryptic chaos, with characters who want to be interesting psychology studies, but are just flat out annoying and sensationalised. I'm holding on for some sort of meaningful depth and I think I've seen an image of Kasuga with longer hair, so I'm expecting a time-skip. It's quite an easy read, it flows well enough, which is why I haven't dropped it, but I expected much more considering it's rated fairly highly.

Thank you for a response! These years old discussion threads keep me going.
ToukaMay 23, 2022 8:33 AM
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Nov 15, 2022 9:20 PM

Aug 2018
Everyone learned the truth.
And now, Nakamura and Kasuga escaped.
Feb 28, 2023 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
old fart getting what he f-ing deserves. ngl but nakamura should have knocked out the mother too.
Apr 8, 2023 12:32 PM
Sep 2015
HibiChika said:
old fart getting what he f-ing deserves. ngl but nakamura should have knocked out the mother too.

You can't be serious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KitKatKaz - Jun 6, 2013

82 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 37 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 2, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Explicitz - May 14, 2012

85 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 14, 2012

38 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.