Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2020 9:20 AM

Feb 2018
Kotegawa is so cute...
Mar 4, 2021 10:45 PM

Jul 2019
This was necessary.

Nov 2, 2021 3:24 PM
Jul 2020
I totally agree, it absolutely has to be Rito and Lala...I find it amazing that Rito literally shouts out loud "I love you Lala" with no hesitation and clear as a bell and with great determination and force.
Whenever it is time for either Rito or Haruna to confess, they just have difficulties.

Rito can have the universe at his fingertips with Lala and her great body and her power, really amazing, along with her determination to do whatever it takes to make Rito happy. Also, she takes any negative situation and turns it positive with her attitude...and all Haruna does is hide her feelings.

angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just this RAW and I can say it has gone from stupid and comedy to really serious and RITO BEING A SHITTY CHICKEN! Seriosly Rito made me angry! Just annoying Mr. I AM LOCKED IN MY ROOM UNTIL TEACHER MAKES ME FEEL BETTER!

WTH is Rito doing with Sairenji at this point???? The father of LALA is here......HELLO RITO??? You going to cheat in front of his eyes at the price of EARTH?? Gin has A REALLY SHORT TEMPER!

The father is completely NUTS to propose a game that if you fail....EARTH IS DEAD??? WTH is this seriousness cause it makes me freak out! Seriously where is RUNE?

Lots of ecchi stuff with the plant thing and worst the next episode WILL BE EVEN MORE ECCHI...only thing missing really are the nipples and more exposure...seriously they are pushing it like with HARUKA NO HIMITSU. Sort of like giving the extra push!

Ok so at this stage...RITO at this stage please BE A FU***** MAN AND DO THIS RIGHT!
Nov 2, 2021 3:25 PM
Jul 2020
b00m666 said:
This episode destroyed ritoxlala, thanks useless character nr 1, haruna.

It absolutely has to be Rito and Lala...I find it amazing that Rito literally shouts out loud "I love you Lala" with no hesitation and clear as a bell and with great determination and force.
Whenever it is time for either Rito or Haruna to confess, they just have difficulties.

Rito can have the universe at his fingertips with Lala and her great body and her power, really amazing, along with her determination to do whatever it takes to make Rito happy. Also, she takes any negative situation and turns it positive with her attitude...and all Haruna does is hide her feelings.

Nov 2, 2021 3:28 PM
Jul 2020
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just this RAW and I can say it has gone from stupid and comedy to really serious and RITO BEING A SHITTY CHICKEN! Seriosly Rito made me angry! Just annoying Mr. I AM LOCKED IN MY ROOM UNTIL TEACHER MAKES ME FEEL BETTER!

WTH is Rito doing with Sairenji at this point???? The father of LALA is here......HELLO RITO??? You going to cheat in front of his eyes at the price of EARTH?? Gin has A REALLY SHORT TEMPER!

The father is completely NUTS to propose a game that if you fail....EARTH IS DEAD??? WTH is this seriousness cause it makes me freak out! Seriously where is RUNE?

Lots of ecchi stuff with the plant thing and worst the next episode WILL BE EVEN MORE ECCHI...only thing missing really are the nipples and more exposure...seriously they are pushing it like with HARUKA NO HIMITSU. Sort of like giving the extra push!

Ok so at this stage...RITO at this stage please BE A FU***** MAN AND DO THIS RIGHT!

I totally agree, it absolutely has to be Rito and Lala...I find it amazing that Rito literally shouts out loud "I love you Lala" with no hesitation and clear as a bell and with great determination and force.

Nov 2, 2021 3:33 PM
Jul 2020
DeathfireD said:
I'm under the impression that Rito is still trying to decide who he wants to end up with, Lala or Haruna. On one hand Haruna has been supporting him since middle school and has also had a crush on him as he has one on her. On the other hand he has Lala that brings spice to his otherwise boring life. She's helped him meet new people and increase his list of friends. I'm hopping when Rito makes it to the top the king says something like "theres no law against a king of Deviluke having more then one wife". Then we can end it with a harem ending :).

Lala was the only one being supportive at all and it was her doing that made Rito get the courage to deal with Haruna, so I don't think that Haruna is a good choice for Rito, because Lala offers so much more that was helping Rito to survive multiple times as well as grow as a character. I think Rito X Lala all the way.
Nov 2, 2021 3:35 PM
Jul 2020
Dako said:
Ah Rito and Haruna are great together, I really hope Rito will properly confess as well as explain the whole situation with Lala to her. Even though it's harsh for Lala's relationship, I think she's the type to shrug it off and be happy for them both.

That episode preview was really sad too.

I don't agree, it absolutely has to be Rito and Lala...I find it amazing that Rito literally shouts out loud "I love you Lala" with no hesitation and clear as a bell and with great determination and force.

Feb 6, 2022 7:36 AM

Aug 2010
This episode literally undid last episode. What's the point of having a build up with Lala if he ends up disregarding everything he said anyways.

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
Jan 21, 2023 4:13 PM
Oct 2018
ANANDA n'aime pas trop
Apr 9, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2010
Maelstrom184 said:
Wow....this is either an homage to or a direct rip-off of the first episode of Urusei Yatsura. The contest is different (MC has to reach the ship rather than to remove Lum's top), but either way the fate of the entire earth rests on the MCs shoulders with the whole world watching.

Honestly, that's kinda been the whole series. It's pretty much just a hornier and less experimental version of Urusei Yatsura. For example, notice that Lala belongs to the "Devil"uke and Lum to the "Oni"boshi (oni being basically the Japanese equivalent to devils)? There's lots of fun little similarities like that, the author was clearly riffing off of Urusei Yatsura.
“Money can't buy dere”
Dec 16, 2023 7:27 PM

Nov 2023
one more episode and this boring ahh anime is in my completed list
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» im so drunk

RuiMurasaki - May 2, 2023

18 by ToastWithNutella »»
Mar 16, 10:29 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 13, 2008

77 by Weiwei_Wu »»
Feb 12, 11:48 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - May 3, 2008

72 by Dywei »»
Jan 30, 9:02 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Apr 24, 2008

97 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 17, 2008

81 by Dywei »»
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.