Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ideas behind the story were good but the execution wasn't good enough.

I liked that the mirror somehow fixed itself though.
Aug 19, 2012 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
It wasn't bad. Definitely one of the longer oneshots i've read, over 60 pages. Could of done without the weird part where he.....who is actually a she, kisses the other girl. That was weird. Could of maybe used some more back story, but it still wasn't a bad read.
Feb 27, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, dem hands from the mirror. It just came out of fucking nowhere..

Well, the chapter was okay and yes, it definitely was long @ 70 pages. The mirror reflects on their personal desires. Seems like Ryuu is a troubled kid indeed when he initiated that "7th kiss". Otherwise, average one-shot. If this ever gets serialized to a full series, I would like to see more characters and Ryuu's past more.
Jun 30, 2013 5:49 AM

Apr 2009
To be honest I thought this wasn't going to have a happy ending. Well, it did and that's fine. Chizuru was somehow able to redeem Ryuu from the clutches of the mirror. However, his arm might be paralyzed for who knows how long unlike Chizuru's leg that will eventually heal.

I didn't really like how the male Miyako was aggressively making advances on Chizuru while they were being pursued by the freaking grim reaper of a freaking freaky parallel dimension. Not only was it at the worst time in the wrong place, I thought it was quite forced.

The horror lives on in how the mirror managed to fix itself. This oneshot is a done deal, but that could still serve as the start of another horror story somewhere else.
Nov 19, 2014 7:13 AM

Jan 2013
That was quite a terrific one shot, I loved how he was "bad" killing everyone at the start.
It's a nice idea, but it depends on how it would be executed.
Jul 2, 2020 6:53 PM

Jan 2016
I really loved the open ended ending with the mirror fixing itself.

This was a pretty cool one shot!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.