Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2012 8:26 AM

May 2010
Zenkichi is getting the spotlight. Yes! Come on Sevante or whatever martial art that you learn. I want to see you fight.
May 5, 2012 3:33 AM
Mar 2009
Zenkichi screen time? Zenkichi actually fighting? Wow!

Torai is first generation Flask. Hmm. I might need to refresh up on that.

Aww, Emukae. Total friendzone'd. Ouch.
May 5, 2012 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
While reading this i couldn't help but feel disappointed that Zenkichi seemed that he didn't get stronger at all but it seems that could be proven wrong as early as next chapter XD; well that aside nice twist showing that the new girl is actually useful; Its getting good; tho time wise do people know how much time has passed since the last time we saw Medaka's group? Since they already moved on to the second stage some time must have passed right?

the guy has 1 f*cking skill and it's almost as useless as his french karate when up against the op characters in this manga.

though I do have high hopes for him next chapter, I have been wrong before....

Got to remember man. He rose to the occasion to not only stay strong enough to be by Medaka's side but even surpass her by beating her in the student president election. I personally think he probably got a hell lot stronger in order to become a president worthy of the school and all of its problems.However that's not always the case and he could end up not being all that much stronger so who knows! The way he is acting is certainly showing a lot of confidence though, so I'm putting my money on Zenkichi!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 16, 2014 8:01 PM

Aug 2013
Meh, the old student council was better.
Jul 27, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2012
Forgot to mention last chapter because of Ajimu awesomeness but I was actually a little disappointed when it showed us that Zenkichi was indeed, going to be playing a, seemingly important, role this arc. I like Zenkichi and all but I like the variety of cast changes, and minus Hanten & Medaka, I loved the cast we had going. But eh, I didn't hate this chapter or anything so maybe it'll be good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.