3It was OK
27.3%
2Disliked it
9.1%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.9
11 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2012 5:05 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like Kai also had his Deck change and doesn't remember anything about it. Though somewhat remembering things when he fought Aichi. I was hoping to see Aichi's new ace, Aezel.
Looks like Kamui will be in the next episode and looks mature or maybe not. I wonder if there will be a selection that will represent JAPAN or will it be like usual and have Q4 compete with other JP teams like Foo Fighters.
KinetaSep 20, 2012 1:02 PM
Apr 17, 2012 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
LOL. Had a laugh of my life when I saw Singapore. Had a feeling that it would be part of the competition, but never thought that it would be so soon.
Why not in Japan though? =/

Anyway, Kai's Narukami deck doesn't seem as appealing as Kagero. I still really miss RP and SP.
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 19, 2012 5:00 AM

Aug 2010
Lolz Singapore, the center of Cardfight Vanguard English hahaha nice
But wow I know Aichi's with a new deck and all but doesn't it seem like his skill of being able to use new cards showcased in the first season is suddenly non existent ._.? I actually like the fact that he's also quite attached to the whole Kai HAS to use Kagerou and he himself HAS to use RP thing, makes for a good weakness :3
Looks like Aichi's gonna pick up next episode with Kamui though so that's good news, can't wait for Misaki's appearance
Apr 19, 2012 6:33 AM

May 2010
who the hell is subbing it qq
Apr 19, 2012 11:51 PM

Sep 2008
oh! my memories and deck changed!, well who cares Final turn XD
gotta love kai´s coldness sometimes haha
so kamui looks like grown-up in the next chapter or is it that the bandana just looks good on him ?
i miss blaster blade and overlord...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2008
Kai has his deck changed as well, but he doesn't remember the change. Hayate is present in Kai's new deck.
Yay, the new avatar level vanguard of the Gold Paladins is a bowman. A new skill to learn, Limit Break.

Kamui.get in next episode

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Apr 28, 2012 11:00 PM

Jun 2010
So Aichi is back to the person he was in season 1. Basically it's almost season 1 all over again.

Apr 29, 2012 5:39 PM

Dec 2008
First Aichi got Gold Paladins and now Kai got Narukami deck. I wonder what kind of deck will use Kamui... The new skill Limit Break seems to be the main theme of this season. The flashback with Blaster Blade make me feel a little nostalgic.

Next episode Aichi vs. Kamui

Apr 30, 2012 4:35 AM

Jul 2009
They might've gotten new decks, but the decks still resemble the old ones in theme. Ie. Kai's deck was mostly dragon or dragon-related units, whilst Aichi's has mostly humans and dogs.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 1, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2008
Im actually really interested to see the new cards now actually haha . The limit break seems so interesting ;D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 1, 2012 10:54 PM
Sep 2007
Arrg, I'm going to wait to for at least 25 episode to come out, cause I really hate these new cards LOL.
Hi
May 5, 2012 1:45 PM

Dec 2007
Ugh, I dislike Gold Paladins and Narukami. They're horrible and ugly parodies of their previous incarnations.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Aug 14, 2013 1:48 PM

Nov 2011
Seeker said:
Ugh, I dislike Gold Paladins and Narukami. They're horrible and ugly parodies of their previous incarnations.

I kinda agree with this but who knows, his new deck might have more tricks and strengths like we've never seen before.
Aug 21, 2014 6:02 PM

Apr 2011
I have a feeling I'm gonna hate this season
Aug 16, 2016 6:42 AM
Jul 2018
Ahahaha typical Kai, mastering the new deck right away (he even makes a comment about it himself!) and taking the fight so seriously when he even senses something is off. He still believes Aichi though and even encourages him before walking off. And based on what he said, as well as the ED, it looks like he won't be part of Team Q4 anymore but I think this is better; he's always been more like an encouraging rival to Aichi than a teammate.

I'm not surprised Aichi is back to being hesitant, he has a totally new deck which he needs to learn, plus all this deck-changing and memory-changing business to deal with! Poor boy is completely bewildered by the events.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 17 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 28, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 16 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Jul 21, 2012

12 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 14 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jul 7, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jun 30, 2012

10 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 22, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 12 Discussion

konata87 - Jun 26, 2012

7 by Danielf6 »»
Sep 13, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.