Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 23, 2019 11:09 AM

Sep 2018
Holy shit, did Shu seriously just ride a Segway into battle like Paul Blart Mall Cop? That's genius. Utter genius. And since when could the crystals make edgy Hot Topic clothes for Inori/Mana?

What was the point of Daath? His and Gai's entire ideology makes absolutely no sense, and I'm not even sure what their motivations are. Kill everyone because evolution?
Jan 30, 2020 5:21 PM

Aug 2017
Show makes no sense. I gave up on it long ago but now just finishing it up.

Ayase is hot, she would be a good winner if her legs could get fixed up.
Feb 3, 2020 7:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn the situation is really tense, only one episode left for the finale battle, I hope Inori will be saved...
May 20, 2020 1:08 PM
Oct 2019
LMAO... That "emotional" conversation between Inori and Gai is corny. I hate when shows take themselves too seriously with these dramatic, garbage speeches. As if the audience gives af.

More info on this Daath kid, which is good, but it still doesn't really make sense.

Only 1 left. I'm hoping for that inspirational music that always plays when Shu actually does something good. And dead people. Gimme dead people.
Jan 11, 2022 5:14 PM

Dec 2007
this episode show exactly what was good and bad about this anime - illogical action but interesting. though i really didn't get excited from any of GC's action really.

i don't hate this anime, but the thought i'm gonna finish this with the next episode fills me with delight. well, this anime wasn't that completely waste of time.
Mar 8, 2022 9:25 AM
Nov 2020
I feel like Ayase low-key has a thing for Shun :3 Am so happy my favourite girl is getting some action hehe
Mar 25, 2022 2:13 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Honestly, Ayase asking Shu for help, and then Shu calling her pretty, just fixed this entire mess of a show

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 4, 2022 11:53 AM

Feb 2012
Funeral Palor sorties:
  • Everyone else: in trucks, bikes or remotely piloting mecha
  • Shu: IMMA STAND ON MY SEGWAY!!!
We didn't have enough Ayase and Shu moments in this show. Is this the first time she's willingly being carried? "I didn't give you my heart so you better come back alive!", I'm screaming.

Daath, it's not that Shu doesn't want to be king, it's more that he doesn't believe any king or "new adam & eve" should exist. Consider letting evolution be the gradual process that it is.
Fortress_MaximusMay 4, 2022 12:02 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 10, 2022 11:30 PM

Jul 2021
We begin our penultimate episode and in about 5 minutes Shoe manages to act like a dick again by telling Ayase to get his hands dirty. Barf, and made worse by Ayase not responding. Also, the notion that accepting help in her chair is character growth is questionable at best. Gai uses a triple Void as a weapon of mass destruction, because of course that makes sense. The infiltration is done in a way that does make use of everyone's skill, but also feels tacky. So we return to Inori and, alas, again her sad girl routine shoots me right in the heart. She reveals sides of Shoe that we barely got to see and even somehow falls in love with it.. But the sad post-amnesia song hits me again until we walk face-first into the pit of lameness that is Daath. The fight is reasonably well-choreographed, too bad I don't care for Daath or his crap. Nothing at all. Oh, and Shoe knows his waifu in a special way for reasons. He wins and Mana comes out. Shit cliffhanger bruh.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 23, 2023 8:30 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This show is trying too hard to be biblical but it comes off pretty cringe.
May 28, 2023 4:08 AM

May 2023
Daath, Priory of Sion, Freemasons. This is my kind of stuff. This whole show is mirroring The Word. Lovin it. Its' not a super high IQ show but it is up there enough that your average smoothbrain just ain't gonna get it.

Seeing the UN portrayed as worthless just like irl is appreciated.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.