Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2012 4:20 PM

May 2009
It's time Shu - save your waifu.
Feb 23, 2012 4:30 PM
Jan 2012
I really felt sorry for shu, now he has lost everyone, however he seems very determined to save everyone, im glad gai killed those students, god arisa's a real bitch, wooooo goo inori!
Feb 23, 2012 4:35 PM

Apr 2009
Well, after watching the subs I can say that it was very convenient for the writers to make Inori into Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades. Whatever happens, they can just write it of as "lol, clone/mutant/alien" magic/science (there is no difference between the two in GC) and convenienly escape the neccessity to explain things logically. Also, Inori might finally stay in character now that she seems to have one....but wait, first she has to turn into Kallen for the prison scene next episode. Why wasn't there more foreshadowing, and a good build-up? This could've been the best plotline in the entire series. LOTS of wasted potential. Again.

Shoe's mom and Arisa continue to defy logic as apparently motherly instinct and plain lust are enough to contradict your very mindset to the core, change your character within 5 minutes and allow you to act differently in every scene. Guilty Crown has not only nationalistic, borderline fascistic tendencies , but also misogynistic themes running through the whole show. It's as if the morale of the show is "be a douche, a racist or a bitch and everything will turn out allright".

Well, at least Shoe finally got bearable.
Also, Gai using the Damokles System for Brittani...the GHQ. And they pull an ancient cult/conspiracy out of their ass to explain former asspulls and most likely some mayor plot twists in the next episodes - I am suprised they don't have ruins with mechas and immortal, green-haired witches. The writing is as creative as ever.

Only 4 more episodes to go. They will NEVER explain every plot hole. But at least this trainwreck is watchable again. 2/5, 3/10...hell, this might be the first episode of GC that is getting such a high rating from me.
NidhoeggrFeb 23, 2012 5:00 PM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 23, 2012 4:53 PM
Apr 2008
bro slice dog. No work of fiction ever explains all of its plot holes. And lets be honest, if there weren't any plot holes you'd have nothing to bitch about, and we both know how much you love that.

I got a good look at his hand in the OP, it's crystal, like the apocalypse virus. So that should hint and where it comes from. As lame as it is, I don't think he's getting the genome back. He'll probably have some transfigurable crystal arm thing.

Poor Shu, everyone he knows stabs him in the back. At least glasses rapist got killed.

Also, the scene with Gai launching the void missile was pretty nifty.
Feb 23, 2012 4:56 PM

Nov 2011
To be honest I have no idea what I just watched during the last couple minutes. I enjoyed the first half of it, then it turned into wait wtf. I mean.. Inori turning into a monster thing....

Anyway, I 'm sorta confused on who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. I mean what is Gai's goal? Because a lot of people seem to be supporting him like Kenji Kido and what not. Is he the "true" king? Even if was meant to be the King what exactly does the King do? Whatever it is , it seems Haruka saved Shu from being the King because of the King's fate which I assume is death..

This void stuff is sorta confusing. In the beginning it seems Gai is able to use his own voids powers with using only his hand and combine peoples voids to create something the user wanted. Just like when Inori's and Kido's void combined to make something Shu wanted. Which btw makes me wonder where the "good side" of Mana is, because she did help Shu in that episode. AND i'm still wondering why they wanted to Shu to gather strong voids. Maybe they need a high Genomic Resonance value to compensate with the void they're trying to make. Idk I still have a lot of question but my top two are, "What is Gai's ultimate goal" and "How will Shu get his hand back" which it looks like will be answered in the next episode.
Hopefully it will make up for this episode.
Feb 23, 2012 4:56 PM

Apr 2009
Zetamancer said:
And lets be honest, if there weren't any plot holes you'd have nothing to bitch about, and we both know how much you love that.

You got me, it's just too fun to watch GC as a comedy. The series is horrible, but the trainwreck-bashing is easily 9/10.
Still, other series at least try to explain instead of completely relying on style over substance while trying to be serious and grounded.
Feb 23, 2012 4:58 PM
May 2011
Omg that Inori scene was hands down the most epic scene in the show O_O. God the voice acting from my dearest Kayano Ai was so amazing.
ban1o.jpg
Feb 23, 2012 5:02 PM
Feb 2012
ive been rather open minded about this show for the last 17 episodes, trying to just turn my brain off and just enjoy the action/music/etc but...wtf did i just watch? it feels like inori went from her usual emotionless self to some fierce warrior determined on saving shuu from just one talk with her inner self? then goes and tells shuu "hey ill always be here" then immediately runs off on a suicide mission to do who knows what? and where the hell did she pull this power from, out of her ass? then shuu wakes up and notices inori is gone and instead of freaking out, suddenly everything is okay and all the trauma is gone? along the lines of nichijou, DOU IU KOTO?
Feb 23, 2012 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
shikikanzero said:
ive been rather open minded about this show for the last 17 episodes, trying to just turn my brain off and just enjoy the action/music/etc but...wtf did i just watch? it feels like inori went from her usual emotionless self to some fierce warrior determined on saving shuu from just one talk with her inner self? then goes and tells shuu "hey ill always be here" then immediately runs off on a suicide mission to do who knows what? and where the hell did she pull this power from, out of her ass? then shuu wakes up and notices inori is gone and instead of freaking out, suddenly everything is okay and all the trauma is gone? along the lines of nichijou, DOU IU KOTO?

As I said, it could've been ok if the writers would get off their arse already and tried to write a coherent plot.
Feb 23, 2012 5:11 PM

Sep 2011
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??

This episode was entertaining as usual, though I am less-than-happy that everyone ditched Shu. Eh, what could they have done? They probably thought he was dead.

And FUCK Arisa, everyone who said she was likable in the show has got their info wrong. She was never likable besides her first impression, other than that we just didn't know her character! She betrayed Shu, became a whore for Gai and KILLED HER GRANDFATHER. This just gives me more reason to hate her.

Oh, Nanba died, I am not sad about that.

Did Inori die? Damn... Shu really gets hurt every episode. IDK but if she actually is dead that would be the biggest turn of the story.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 23, 2012 5:13 PM

Apr 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??

I get the feeling she was supposed to have this during the whole time, being a mutant/clone/alien/whatever of Mana. But sloppy writing, etc. You know what I mean. A shame, this was the first time Inori was somehow likeable.
Feb 23, 2012 5:18 PM
Feb 2012
Inori isn't dead. That arrow thingy just wrapped around her to capture her alive. And fuck Daath. What the hell is that troll even up to?
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 23, 2012 5:21 PM

Oct 2010
Tomodachi5 said:
To be honest I have no idea what I just watched during the last couple minutes. I enjoyed the first half of it, then it turned into wait wtf. I mean.. Inori turning into a monster thing....
You take that back! SHE IS NO MONSTER! She can control herself at Shu's order or so it looked to me like that and I explained when was this.

Inori is not a monster to me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 23, 2012 5:22 PM

Sep 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
GodlyKyon said:

I get the feeling she was supposed to have this during the whole time, being a mutant/clone/alien/whatever of Mana. But sloppy writing, etc. You know what I mean. A shame, this was the first time Inori was somehow likeable.

IF that is the case, Inori's character has really to be one of the worst written I have seen
Feb 23, 2012 5:22 PM

Jul 2010
This was the best episode Guilty Crown ever had, for once, it's 5/5. Finally, we get to see the REAL Inori. But overall, this series is as fucked up as hell.

Feb 23, 2012 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
darthfanta said:
This was the best episode Guilty Crown ever had, for once, it's 5/5. Finally, we get to see the REAL Inori. But overall, this series is as fucked up as hell.

Perhaps... I just want to hear now how did the Gai fangirls think about the new "Gai"
Feb 23, 2012 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Nidhoeggr said:
GodlyKyon said:

IF that is the case, Inori's character has really to be one of the worst written I have seen

Indeed, but hey..they use the Damokles system and mention an ancient cult? is this really so suprising? This might even top Code Geass R2 as the worst trainwreck in recent anime history.

GodlyKyon said:
darthfanta said:

Perhaps... I just want to hear now how did the Gai fangirls think about the new "Gai"

They probably think like Arisa...that would actually explain a lot about the discussions here....

And UN bombers flying so low that everybody can see them, how could I forget that hilarious scene?
NidhoeggrFeb 23, 2012 5:28 PM
Feb 23, 2012 5:26 PM

Sep 2007
Looks like even the UN in anime is as incompetent as their real world counterparts. How do they let Japan build an orbital weapon and not expect them to use it? Lol at them throwing in ancient secret organizations too. And of course, Daryl finally makes the team switch. Still, his little subplot has been one of the most meaningless ones in the show.

Arisa's character just continues to downgrade itself every episode. Now she's nothing more than the typical female flunky counterpart for big evil Gai. Lol at her grandfather trying to kill her too. That was just hilariously bad. Lol at all the people shitting on her for killing him. People don't know about self defense? She probably didn't even realized she pulled the trigger until the end. Pretty sure she'll eventually get the generic female flunky death where she's dying and Gai just walks away not uttering a single word.

I think this is the most personality Inori has exhibited the whole show. Schizo Mana ever so horny for Shu. Then we have Inori getting all broody over being called a BAKEMONOOOO. Facepalm ensues when she blasted away her little shawl and grew crystals out of her body. Who is she, Mirajane? That was some pretty lol shit.

Then we have Gai. Oh silly silly Gai. Resurrected just to "save" Japan. He's shown far more creative usage of the voids than Shu ever has. The guy literally just combined three voids into a fucking missile, at the expense of the lolthreethugs. Very interesting when he said Inori was "one of them" and why she was paired with a human. I'm guessing they're going to try to push the whole "apocalypse virus infected people with void powers are superior beings" deal.

Shu is brooding like he always is.

With a few episodes left, they still have a lot to cover. This whole Da'at shit and Eyebrow-kun to boot. Not really sure what to think if they actually tried to push for a second season.
WasabiFeb 23, 2012 5:29 PM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??.
Yes, try the "Dormant Plot" I call it. It's a plot where shit is sleeping inside x MC or character and it wakes suddenly without you being told ever anything of it.

Besides that Mana's strong presences should be assumed by you to be powerful enough to trigger internal genetic mutations into what is shown in this episode, those pics of Inori. He warrior guts of all beauties painted Warrior marks, similar to ones in Sengoku or what Warlords for some did.

So you all got trolled with something you never told that blew up in your face.

Feb 2012
This show just gets more confusing and confusing.

Though I keep wanting the next episode.

Can Arisa die already? Her death would be even better if Gai killed her.

The other students dying, they got what they deserved. Ohoho less people for Shu to kill.

Daryl, I'm liking him now!!!!

Yet the show is either high or low, last week it was high, todays is maybe in the middle.

Inori becomes all badass, yet gets captured so easily. Yeah sure destroy all those robots but the second something wraps around you, you can't break free? Hmm....

Shu's mom, its okay honey you lost your arm, it was all for your sake to get you out of this game. Fuck no, someone cuts off my arm the game isn't over.

I just want him to grow his arm back and kill Gai all over again. And then mustache man.
Feb 23, 2012 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
really enjoyed this one Gai killing everyone i hate was quite rewarding besides sycthe girl :( she was cool still wishing gai killed Arisa bitch has crossed the line and then some shame her grandfather froze up at the end or she would had been out of the picture!

props to Darly for being a boss and holy shit Kenji i haven't seen you since like early season 1!

really wanna see what Shu's gonna do now seems like he has his mind set on something and i kinda wish Inori didn't get that funky hair when she turns into her monster mode
Feb 23, 2012 5:29 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??.
Yes, try the "Dormant Plot" I call it. It's a plot where shit is sleeping inside x MC or character and it wakes suddenly without you being told ever anything of it.

Besides that Mana's strong presences should be assumed by you to be powerful enough to trigger internal genetic mutations into what is shown in this episode, those pics of Inori. He warrior guts of all beauties painted Warrior marks, similar to ones in Sengoku or what Warlords for some did.

That's stupid as hell, they wrote her character super-wrong. URGH... the romance in this series isn't satisfying. gai and Arisa, Tsugumi and Daryl, and Inoir and Shu, none of which I accept. I am going to guess:
Tsugumi and Ayase is going to pick up Shu the next episode, I am unsure how this will end up...
Feb 23, 2012 5:29 PM

Nov 2009
So now we all have to like the annoying blond gay guy for saving Tsugumi ? yeah, not gonna happen, hope he will die in suffering, also hope slut blondie will be killed by Gai. On the other hand, the second half of this show is getting quite decent, even if the plot is still very random.
Feb 23, 2012 5:30 PM

Jul 2009
The fuck is this shit. This week's was even worse than last week's. Zzz...
Honestly, the only thing redeeming was the Grandfather's slicing and dicing.
Feb 23, 2012 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
catt101 said:
This show just gets more confusing and confusing.

Though I keep wanting the next episode.

Can Arisa die already? Her death would be even better if Gai killed her.

The other students dying, they got what they deserved. Ohoho less people for Shu to kill.

Daryl, I'm liking him now!!!!

Yet the show is either high or low, last week it was high, todays is maybe in the middle.

Inori becomes all badass, yet gets captured so easily. Yeah sure destroy all those robots but the second something wraps around you, you can't break free? Hmm....

Shu's mom, its okay honey you lost your arm, it was all for your sake to get you out of this game. Fuck no, someone cuts off my arm the game isn't over.

I just want him to grow his arm back and kill Gai all over again. And then mustache man.

It's surprising, the show actually made everyone look so bad that I am beginning to like Daryl as well, he's characte was only improving and no decreasing in the past season though

katsu044 said:
really enjoyed this one Gai killing everyone i hate was quite rewarding besides sycthe girl :( she was cool still wishing gai killed Arisa bitch has crossed the line and then some shame her grandfather froze up at the end or she would had been out of the picture!

props to Darly for being a boss and holy shit Kenji i haven't seen you since like early season 1!

really wanna see what Shu's gonna do now seems like he has his mind set on something and i kinda wish Inori didn't get that funky hair when she turns into her monster mode

Yeah the Scythe girl should've lived.
Feb 23, 2012 5:33 PM

Dec 2011
The only real inconsistency in found in this episode was, after Arisa killed Grandpa, his men -which were all armed and ready to shot- just vanished?
Feb 23, 2012 5:35 PM

Aug 2009
TSUGUMI X DARYL STILL LIVING STRONG!!!! T__________T
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THEY RELATIONSHIP MAKES ME CRYY !!!! THEY ARE SUCH A OTP! T__________T

And damn! this episode was intense! O_____O
Feb 23, 2012 5:37 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomodachi5 said:
You take that back! SHE IS NO MONSTER! She can control herself at Shu's order or so it looked to me like that and I explained when was this.

She is still some what of a monster. She even admitted it.

Sep 2008
Number 1 fail anime of the year. Full of asspull and lolz

Jan 2012
OK... So I wonder if the students are like "maybe we shouldn't have turned on Shu?" because compared to Shu, Gai didn't care one bit about them. At least Shu shouldered the blame for the people who died, Gai just kind of shrugged and most likely thought "oh, colateral damage."

Anyway, for once I actually felt bad for Inori, she was never my favourite character and I didn't like her that much, but I pittied her. She was better off having no personality than having Mana's. But I was surprised at how fast she was able to control her powers, yes she finally had some determination, but when she put Shu to sleep I was like "wait, when could she do that?" and then she kicked endlave butt (pretty awesome).

I will not get into the subject of Arisa because I REALLY don't like her, but one question: Why does she like Gai again?
Feb 23, 2012 5:40 PM
Feb 2012
i love how the majority of us are sad over the Scythe girl dying. her void was soo cool! at least she was trying to go and get revenges for her friends.

i'm sure 100% not including Arisa were like "and we thought Shu was bad" at least he didn't rip out their voids and pretty much send them for destruction like Gai did, Shu actually cared and felt something for the people and didn't even know if their voids were destroyed they'd die (until later) so yeah, they sure picked an awesome choice, to follow the whore.

Dec 2011
Oh lol at the Code Geass similarities. Gai's declaration to the world with some super weapon in the sky? *cough* Lelouch's Obey Me World *cough*

Nov 2007
This show has reached the point where its so bad and retarded its actually entertaining to watch, just to see how much worse it can get.
In that regard this show has become more like Code Geass than I ever expected.

Apr 2009
Silverfang18 said:
But I was surprised at how fast she was able to control her powers, yes she finally had some determination, but when she put Shu to sleep I was like "wait, when could she do that?" and then she kicked endlave butt (pretty awesome).

I will not get into the subject of Arisa because I REALLY don't like her, but one question: Why does she like Gai again?

See

Kaminator said:
Number 1 fail anime of the year. Full of asspull and lolz

game8910 said:
This show has reached the point where its so bad and retarded its actually entertaining to watch, just to see how much worse it can get.
This show has become more like Code Geass than I ever expected.

This so much.
Feb 23, 2012 5:42 PM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:

That's stupid as hell, they wrote her character super-wrong. URGH... the romance in this series isn't satisfying. gai and Arisa, Tsugumi and Daryl, and Inoir and Shu, none of which I accept. I am going to guess:
Tsugumi and Ayase is going to pick up Shu the next episode, I am unsure how this will end up...
Meh, I have seen worse shit around with what I saw. I like Inori's new change. Might be just me but I am sure other people still like her new looks and those breasts got better at catering to fan service in a fight but I know this is no Ikkitousen. It just heightens ecchi factors.

I wonder who were you into for M x F?
Tomodachi5 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomodachi5 said:

She is still some what of a monster. She even admitted it.
Yes but only because of herself seeing her insanity is what she was scared of doing. She needs to accept loads of shits.

At this rate were going for CLUSTER FUCKS and I ain't wrong in that one.

Feb 23, 2012 5:43 PM

Jun 2007
game8910 said:

This show does indeed exemplify the "train wreck theory".
May 2011
GodlyKyon said:

Did Inori die? Damn... Shu really gets hurt every episode. IDK but if she actually is dead that would be the biggest turn of the story.

~Inori, technically isn't human- it was explained in like episodes 12 or 13. I forgot which. But that guy, Shuichiro. I believe explained it. She's pretty much an artificial body created to hold Mana until they were ready to awaken her.

Though- Nope, she's not dead for some reason I was scared she was really going to sacrifice herself. I even got more scared when Gai was going to shoot that arrow...but it instead wrapped around her.
-It was their goal to capture her. Not to kill her.

game8910 said:

The most stupidest reason I ever hard. You're retarded, honestly why are you even watching then? wasting your time and life, plus if all your going to do is post some negative comment with that attitude towards the show - then I gotta say this....TROLL. Go away.

~And screw Code Geass. I hate seeing that show's name everytime I come here.
RyuKirinFeb 23, 2012 5:49 PM
ban1o.jpg

Sep 2011
holy shit......i think this show just redeemed itself alot....holy shit, im shocked, i really thought that this show was doomed but after this ep i actually feel safe putting my faith that this show will get back tot he 7/10 rating in the end

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2012 5:44 PM

Oct 2010
Silverfang18 said:
Because he talked to her like a PLAYER and sweet talked her into all this. Playboy #1, did you not know?

Feb 23, 2012 5:48 PM

May 2011
Fucking terrible.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Feb 23, 2012 5:51 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah... Arisa is hated for SHUre. The only thing I wished was for the students to regret their betraying of Shu "Oh how wrong we where! forgive us our king!!" Something like that...

Gai didn't give a shit about the students, but Shu tried to get at least 90% of them out, I still think it's funny how they protraited him as a wrong villain when Arugo came in.

Can't wait!!!! This show definitely is keeping us on the edge for the second half, and there's over 8000 comments in this forum already!! good job
Feb 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Apr 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Silverfang18 said:
Because he talked to her like a PLAYER and sweet talked her into all this. Playboy #1, did you not know?

he he classical so called "nice" girl falling for jerk how many times you see it in reality but yeah she went from bad to worse.And lol Inori development felt so rushed this show could be much better but alll that potential gets wasted by rushing things
Feb 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Oct 2011
game8910 said:

I feel the same! I really really want to see how this show ends. I won't be surprised if everyone died in the end.

The only pairing I accept now is Daryl & Tsugumi. He was actually decent here.
And wth is up with Inori? And Gai version silver & Arisa? This is making no sense.
Feb 23, 2012 5:58 PM

Jan 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Silverfang18 said:

That's right, it was when they were on the cruise ship, but if that's all it takes to sway her then she is really fickle. I was hoping that that wasn't all it was, but she is really gullible and Gai has her wraped around his finger like a ring, but the thing about rings is that they can be taken off and thrown away.
Feb 23, 2012 5:58 PM
Feb 2012
Finally saw the subbed version. Woah, Inori's speech during her attack was beautiful. I'm sure as fuck now that Shu will tell her at one point that she's no monster. Can't wait till next week.

And Arisa's late grandfather was a BAMF- throwing swords left and right. Too bad the old geezer got killed by that whore.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 23, 2012 6:01 PM

Apr 2009
OH GOD
I just remembered that the ancient sect is called Da'at from the Sephirot in Kabbalah. Oh god, I can already imagine this series having a "deep" end....please, have mercy with us GC writers.

They even said they had Shinji in mind while creating this series...
Feb 23, 2012 6:07 PM

Dec 2008
oh my god. what did i watch.. 22minutes feels like 2 minutes for me..

gai.. never liked him before.. but i think i hate him now..
but.. why did he become such an asshole? he sacrifice the student so mercilessly.. wtf..

shiit.. arisa... i dont know what i call her now.. last episode, she become whore, because of her conditions, i think her action is still tolerable.. but now, she killed her own grandpa? fck. she better died in next episode.. and with horrible way of course (really hate her now)

shu x inori momment so nice and funny..
mana want rape shu is hilarious..
but when inori kiss shu.. i think the atmosphere is so nice..

before maybe i like inori, but, after watch this episode, i really love her...
(i dont care about inori hater opinion)

next episode.. rebirth..
shu got third (last) void genome from haruka.. with a help from scarface (segai)? nice..
void arm is coming....

and, i think old undertaker member + daryl + segai will become shu comrade, and rescue inori and destroy GHQ... (i hope)

Feb 23, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2009
RyuKirin said:

The most stupidest reason I ever hard. You're retarded, honestly why are you even watching then? wasting your time and life, plus if all your going to do is post some negative comment with that attitude towards the show - then I gotta say this....TROLL. Go away.

~And screw Code Geass. I hate seeing that show's name everytime I come here.

That's as much as a valid reason to watch GC as yours. You are taking your favourite anime way to seriously...
Feb 23, 2012 6:20 PM

May 2011
well, if all else fails....

Let's add mutant abilities that suddenly surface in episode 18.

Lets also suddenly add 200+ lycocyte satellites around the world that were created by an impoverished quarantined nation could manage without the rest of the major world powers knowing. sure that's totally plausible.:rolleyes:

They would have been better off denying the whole world taking action scenario to begin with.

Hey, I guess it keeps them sheep guessing so they don't realize the story and characters are complete shit.

At least I was right and Tsumugi, Argo, and Ayase didn't realize what Gai had become. My only reason for even caring anymore is Ayase and Tsumugi. i just hope they live through the shit grinder these writers pull out their ass.
CirrisFeb 23, 2012 10:21 PM
Feb 23, 2012 6:21 PM

Feb 2008
For those that didn't notice they changed Gai in the OP. He's no longer pre-death Gai. He's New Gai.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.