Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2012 8:52 PM

Oct 2010
Kurogashi said:
Shu's new powers: "Trace-on!"
YES! I was so thinking of Shu being the new Shirou Emiya. Can he ever be as bad ass as him? Guess not but I still though of him as having that very same power. Can they do a parody of Fate somehow with that? Anyway, glad you though something I though for a while too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 16, 2012 8:57 PM

Jan 2011
Shu deserve that, after being a douche >_________>
Feb 16, 2012 9:10 PM

May 2011
Lauriet said:

I hope Yahiro still tries to reach Shu. I've actually started to like Yahiro; so I hope Shu, Inori, Ayase, and him can all form an alliance and stick it to Jesus Gai.

Yodelman said:
I fucking love this show. This episode gets a 10.[/quote

Sarcasm?

arthren said:
Just made an account after watching latest ep....
had to say this: i wonder how are they planning to sell this crap, its not good enough as a comedy anime. ive seen better ie working

If you've made an account just to flame and say shit about Guilty Crown, might I humbly suggest for you to re-consider that? Just a suggestion.

I honestly think Yahiro was in on all of it from the start.They needed a Mole. GHQ had to have an inside man that Segai could use to manipulate Shu and induce him to do everything he's done to realize GHQ's master plan.

Yahiro already turned on Shu once if you all haven't forgotten. Yahiro was already the snitch for GHQ when Jun was still alive. Shu was the one who ended up killing Jun, not GHQ.

It makes sense that Shu was being manipulated in the Void hierarchy plan to create the entire mess. which led to Shouta's revolt, which led to Hare's death, which led to distrust among the group and the coup led by Gai. Someone had to get Arisa that communication device so Gai could use her in her vulnerable state.

The level of inside manipulation it would take for everything to go "according to our plans" dictates that there needed to be moles within the group. Yahiro seems like the perfect suspect for it.

Though, Logic and this show a light years apart at this point.

---------------------------------

The other point is Arisa's doing what she did seems quite logical. She just got done witnessing Shu doing what he did to the girl and Argo. Yahiro was going to quarantine the area so no one could talk and Inori, Shu's confidant, threatened her and shoves a shard through her hand to scare her into silence.

At this point she trusted no one there and was scared out of her mind. This set it up perfectly for Gai, whom she admired greatly, to re-enter her life and offer her a plan to escape. She was manipulated into turning into another mole and using what she had to get out.

Sadly, her faith in Gai will probably end in her death. Once he is done needing her, he'll most likely discard her and anyone else left that is in his way.
Feb 16, 2012 9:10 PM

Jan 2011
EternalStarlight said:
Shu deserve that, after being a douche >_________>

Finally someone agrees!
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 9:13 PM

Oct 2011
Everyone of them just doesn't understand that Shu was doing it for the safety of the students, from their perspective he just looked like a power hungry douche which is kinda understandable since they went from regular students to foot soldiers.

I imagine now all the students will be killed off due to their ignorance.
Feb 16, 2012 9:14 PM

Jul 2011
CONGRATULATIONS, GUILTY CROWN!!! YOU HAVE FINALLY A 5/5 FOR THIS EPISODE!!! FINALLY, AFTER SO MUCH TIME!!!

However...!!

Besides that, that stupid student massacre scene and Gai´s return, I don´t have much complaints...
Feb 16, 2012 9:18 PM

Feb 2009
Ahahahaha...
Ehem.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Had to get that out of my system after the episode.
This episode was so wrong in so many levels that it was enjoyable to watch and at the same time I was just shaking my head in what I'm watching. Just...ugh.

inb4 "stop watching it then"
Feb 16, 2012 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
kayos90 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
NikuiKira12 said:
Ep 18 preview :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3051660563276
I checked it out. Bad news! The Satellite is back again. That shit is dangerous. Looks Arugo might not be so guilty as I though since he looks like he might helping Shu in the PV. Furthermore there looks to another nice scenery of Shu x Inori, now how will she create the miracle to put back Shu in the right track?
kayos90 said:
parfaited said:
Was not expecting Shu to get his arm cut off and for Arisa to have sex with that nobody.
Wasn't even once. It was at least twice.
It was many times indeed. Looks like Arisa got addicted to sex. Must have been a virgin. Stupid girl fucked up big time.

In all honesty, I don't hate her for what she did. There were so many factors that I'm sure it's not uncommon what she did. She was attacked by Inori and assumed that it was Shu who sent her. She saw that people die from having their Voids destroyed. Shu was becoming a tyrant. Shu and group were keeping secrets. She wanted revenge. There are a lot of factors. In her situation she wanted to get payback and wanted some satisfaction kicking Shu's ass.
Yeah but I do have a good reason to hate her for ruining her future life though. In any case sure I agreed with factors you mention but that still does not excuse her from being fragile when she is supposed to be super strong leader from how she used to be. Guess her weakness disappoints me and fuels my hatred towards her now.

What she did is kind of typical of Lady Assassin. See Asian movie "Naked Weapon" to know more of that.

I just got it, it was more the fact of Arisa that handled her situation poorly whereas instead of having sex and all she should have pulled herself together, go to Shu and tell him of Inori as well as what happened. That's what! Though just stormed into brain.
Shu wouldn't listen
i love tirru
Feb 16, 2012 9:33 PM

Nov 2011
Don't forget, Arisa is a coward at heart, that's why her Void is a Shield. Gai even commented about this in Episode 7, when her Void was revealed and used for the first time.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 16, 2012 9:34 PM

Jun 2009
BlackKnight27 said:
AirStyles said:
If this show have better writing, Shu would've been an instant classic like Ikari Shinji.

No, he wouldn't be. Shu's change in character was far too abrupt and drastic for his character to be consider a "classic". Had Shu's character gradually developed over the course of entire anime from a timid, naive boy to a harsh tyrant then maybe there would be some basis for that statement. The time skips after episode 12 and episode 15 also hurt his character's evolution as well.

That's why I put down "better writing"

He didn't change into a tyrant, he's putting up a strong face and basically use his sadness/anger of Hare's death on everyone. His only emotional support is Inori. I wouldn't consider his change too drastic and abrupt. He didn't change, he's a poser. That's about it. And like all posers, he's weak when no one's around.

The show have a great setting, and a bunch of promising cast of characters.

Shu's future allies...

Inori obviously.
I think Kanon and Sugar will help Shu out. (I never doubted Yahiro, he's the most sensible character.)
Souta went insane because of the cancer... So can't count on hm
Gai is obviously the good guy in disguise
I HOPE, I DEARLY HOPE!!!
Tsumugi and Ayase is still on Shu's side.
AirStylesFeb 16, 2012 9:57 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2012 9:36 PM

Aug 2009
This show is off its rocker and I love it.

Is it bad that I really want to see Arisa get straight up iced by Gai and then have him blow her off like a total banchou? I mean, he kinda has to at this point.

I also want Shu to get this crazy badass Apocalypse Virus arm like Nightmare in Soul Calibur. Either that or one like Nero in DMC4. Bottom line, homeboy needs a claw.

And how much to we want to bet Shu's Void is like the Anti-Void or something similarly Deus Ex Machina-y?
LightningRamielFeb 16, 2012 9:44 PM
Ha-cha!
Feb 16, 2012 9:38 PM

Feb 2008
His Mother is obviously controlling Gai
She did say sorry to Shu at the end of the last episode
And it looks like it has something to do with Gai as i knew he was going to come back in someway
Feb 16, 2012 9:40 PM
Oct 2010
Shu didn't even want to be a leader all he wanted was to live a normal life. Circumstances and people around him forced him to get involved.

If you recall Gai said take my hand and join us shu replied "hell no i'm going home" and what happen people started coming to his school they wouldn't let him be normal.

And then when he join's funeral everyone doubts him they treat him like a shadow living behind Gai expecting him to be a leader at the same time

Then he becomes a leader and tries to continue his nice ways and has the healer of the group die because of (mr.can opener aka souta) through all this nonsense he manages to still want to save these dumbass kids

p.s. also his own mother is pretty much betraying him to now if you were in this situation you'd be able to be a "badass"
denero1Feb 16, 2012 9:44 PM
Feb 16, 2012 9:48 PM

Nov 2011
yourelagginme said:
New things Shoe can do with no explanation: Jump REALLY REALLY high, and bounce off of air. I'll leave it at that because I'm supposed to be civil.

Watching Shoe get put in his place was very satisfying, though if things were realistic a student would've probably shot him in the face like a week ago. And Kuhouin is slut of the year. 2.5/5.

They explain how he double jumps and stuff in the first episode when he first releases his void..
i love tirru
Feb 16, 2012 9:51 PM

Jun 2009
Calvinism said:
yourelagginme said:
New things Shoe can do with no explanation: Jump REALLY REALLY high, and bounce off of air. I'll leave it at that because I'm supposed to be civil.

Watching Shoe get put in his place was very satisfying, though if things were realistic a student would've probably shot him in the face like a week ago. And Kuhouin is slut of the year. 2.5/5.

They explain how he double jumps and stuff in the first episode when he first releases his void..

what this guy said.

He's been flying all over the place since episode 1, and it's especially obvious in episode 4.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2012 9:54 PM
Nov 2009
We are finally going to get to see what Shu's void looks like? Though how will he pull it out? : S

Or so I hope, I've been dying to know what his was this whole time...
Feb 16, 2012 10:17 PM
Oct 2011
What the heck. Finally a 5/5 episode. Well even though shu was a douche, he managed to get everyone out but he ended getting kicked aside? Even tsugumi just let it happened! So Shu just suddenly became an enemy?....I dont understand...
I think Shu will probably "awaken" or something like in the OP and gain back his right hand?
Feb 16, 2012 10:23 PM

Jun 2009
SatoAkira said:
What the heck. Finally a 5/5 episode. Well even though shu was a douche, he managed to get everyone out but he ended getting kicked aside? Even tsugumi just let it happened! So Shu just suddenly became an enemy?....I dont understand...
I think Shu will probably "awaken" or something like in the OP and gain back his right hand?

Yeah, him getting kicked aside make very little sense to me. Tsugumi probably left him out there because she choose Ayase's safety over Shu's life. Not sure about Arugo, cuz Arugo liked Shu(not in a homo way), I don't think that changed.

My prediction is.

Yahiro and Kanon will help Shu. the other 3 Funeral Parlor member could follow Gai, Souta... Hopefully will recover from his madness after he get his vaccine, and his void will be useful to Shu at some stage... I got a feeling Souta will die eventually...
Feb 16, 2012 10:29 PM

Oct 2011
Well, looks like Shu is pretty much useless now.

Everyone else has become a total douche with the whole coup d'etat thing.

It honestly pisses me off when the protagonist of an anime gets screwed over, leaving me with no one to root for.
KefkirothFeb 16, 2012 10:36 PM
Feb 16, 2012 10:36 PM

Feb 2009
Wtf....

Yet again I don't even know what to fuckin say anymore. Sometimes I think "oh, I like the direction this is headed" then I change my mind two minutes later. What the hell? This show is so exhausting to watch.

Tbh I think I hate everyone except Shu and Inori which is strange since this changes almost weekly. I like how she sticks with Shu even when nobody else is.
Feb 16, 2012 10:37 PM

Oct 2010
Calvinism said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kayos90 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
NikuiKira12 said:

I checked it out. Bad news! The Satellite is back again. That shit is dangerous. Looks Arugo might not be so guilty as I though since he looks like he might helping Shu in the PV. Furthermore there looks to another nice scenery of Shu x Inori, now how will she create the miracle to put back Shu in the right track?
kayos90 said:
parfaited said:
Was not expecting Shu to get his arm cut off and for Arisa to have sex with that nobody.
It was many times indeed. Looks like Arisa got addicted to sex. Must have been a virgin. Stupid girl fucked up big time.

In all honesty, I don't hate her for what she did. There were so many factors that I'm sure it's not uncommon what she did. She was attacked by Inori and assumed that it was Shu who sent her. She saw that people die from having their Voids destroyed. Shu was becoming a tyrant. Shu and group were keeping secrets. She wanted revenge. There are a lot of factors. In her situation she wanted to get payback and wanted some satisfaction kicking Shu's ass.
Yeah but I do have a good reason to hate her for ruining her future life though. In any case sure I agreed with factors you mention but that still does not excuse her from being fragile when she is supposed to be super strong leader from how she used to be. Guess her weakness disappoints me and fuels my hatred towards her now.

What she did is kind of typical of Lady Assassin. See Asian movie "Naked Weapon" to know more of that.

I just got it, it was more the fact of Arisa that handled her situation poorly whereas instead of having sex and all she should have pulled herself together, go to Shu and tell him of Inori as well as what happened. That's what! Though just stormed into brain.
Shu wouldn't listen
Really? Well he would at least consider it since he knows of Mana.

Feb 16, 2012 10:44 PM

Oct 2011
Droplet said:
Tbh I think I hate everyone except Shu and Inori which is strange since this changes almost weekly. I like how she sticks with Shu even when nobody else is.

Agreed. Dunno about you guys, but no matter how much the protagonist is poorly developed is I always end up rooting for them in the end... I thought Gai would've maybe understood the situation and settled something with Shu, but NO, he goes and cuts off his freaking arm.

I honestly wished in my head that Shu used Inori's void at the last second and screwed over everyone involved in the coup d'etat. xD
Feb 16, 2012 10:47 PM
Nov 2011
Wow...just wow. I understood why people kind of hated shu before (personally I never hated him, I guess you could say I could kind of relate), but seriously, this betrayal was just saddening to me. I can't wait to see how Shu might make a comeback in the next what, 5? episodes >:D FIGHT ON SHU.
Feb 16, 2012 10:53 PM

Nov 2011
Kefkiroth said:
Droplet said:

Agreed. Dunno about you guys, but no matter how much the protagonist is poorly developed is I always end up rooting for them in the end... I thought Gai would've maybe understood the situation and settled something with Shu, but NO, he goes and cuts off his freaking arm. I honestly wished in my head that Shu used Inori's void at the last second and screwed over everyone involved in the coup d'etat. xD

That's because Gai isn't really Gai. He's under Keido's control. It has been implied that they needed Shu to gather people with strong Voids, stong Genomic Readings for their purposes. Bringing Gai back and having him depose Shu, brings these people under their control. Daath, said someting about gathering Mana's shards, pieces, in episode 16. He was probably refering to this.

Chopping off Shu's arm and seizing the Void Genome, effectively removes Shu from the equation, elimimates him as a threat. Supposedily. We should keep in mind that 10 years ago, Mana/The Queen chose Shu, a 7 year old boy, as her King for a reason. We just don't know what it is yet.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 16, 2012 10:54 PM

Dec 2011
This is how i feel about this Episode/Anime;

Inori; I love her. Sure she gets a bit shady and there isnt much info on her, pretty mysterious, But love her completely.

Shu; The way i see it is he wouldn't of turned into a tyrant if everyone would of stopped using and relying on him constantly, hiding/keeping things from him, Love him too - really good character, I only wish it didnt take 17-19 eps to make him real bad ass.

Arisa; (i think i spelt that right, ill check after) Was liking her, Her whole thing about sex for information really destroyed her strong will - sense of right personality that they showed her to be earlier.. Really displeased but it is also another reason why it makes you love and hate this anime more

Gai; I honestly don't think this guy is evil, what I'm thinking is that Gai (current gai anyway) Is either being controlled or doesn't have his complete mind... kinda like reviving and tweaking that persons personality for your own use, that or its really him and he has to play along evil for a greater good (for shu x inori)

Every other student; Fuck you all.

Episode 17; Over all Loved it, my guess before i even started reading the comments is that Shu's void is going to be something epic strong - which i assumed would have to do with giving him another hand... I wonder how accurate my assumption will be...

Don't think I'm really missing anything, the episode over all was great, 5/5 - sure some things pissed me off but hey its making it a good anime.

Edit; @Yumekichi11 I feel we share similar opinions so far! Makes me feel less alone! <3

Also wanted to add i didn't see the OP (usually skip them) and made my guess about shu's void and his arm before watching it... damn... I think I'm onto something ;)
kumquat123Feb 16, 2012 11:09 PM

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Feb 16, 2012 10:58 PM

Aug 2010
And the train wreck continues. By showing gai last week it ruined any effect him coming in at the end of the episode had on me and ruined any effect of it being a decent "plot twist". Only way the "plot twist" even seems remotely good at this point is if they have a decent explanation of why he's back, otherwise, horrible move, mainly by showing him in the brief clip last week.
Feb 16, 2012 11:00 PM
Dec 2009
is it possible that 'Hare' spirit come to help shu? or maybe not =.=
Feb 16, 2012 11:02 PM

Dec 2011
Death2411 said:

The way these writers do things I'm going to go with no.. lol

At best he'll be in deep thought and recall what she was saying while he was dead/passed out and snap out of his depression and want to save everyone along with other shit going on at the same time..

Feb 16, 2012 11:05 PM

Apr 2010
Lol... Gai is back to life.

Wow I honestly didn't think they'd pull this again.

Shu's arm is cut off. What will he do.

1/5.
Feb 16, 2012 11:08 PM

Aug 2009
Just felt like adding that glorious clusterf*ck that this show may be, the new OP has really grown on me.
Ha-cha!
Feb 16, 2012 11:09 PM

Nov 2011
Death2411 said:

When Hare died, there was a moment when she said something about wanting to give Shu her ???? probably Her Heart. But I had the weird thought that she was trying to give him her Void. Hare's Void would be able to restore Shu's arm, but even if he had her Void. How would he draw it out?

Feb 16, 2012 11:12 PM

Aug 2009
Articman said:
Death2411 said:

When Hare died, there was a moment when she said something about wanting to give Shu her ???? probably Her Heart. But I had the weird thought that she was trying to give him her Void. Hare's Void would be able to restore Shu's arm, but even if he had her Void. How would he draw it out?

Probably some "the power was inside you all along" craziness + Shu's Void being the ability to copy everyone else's Void leading up to a Voidapalooza of a final battle between him and Gai.

You think I'm joking.
Ha-cha!
Feb 16, 2012 11:29 PM

Aug 2008
AirStyles said:
Shu's future allies...

Inori obviously.
I think Kanon and Sugar will help Shu out. (I never doubted Yahiro, he's the most sensible character.)
I HOPE, I DEARLY HOPE!!!

Agreed about Yahiro. Aside from Void Ranking thing, his action makes most sense so far, because characters of GC don't make sense.
I also believe that when Kanon went to Yahiro, they planned something that will help Shuu.
But of course, sudden entrance of Gai was out of their expectation.
I don't care about the can opener.
I can count on Ayase. And that means Tsugumi and Argo will be included.
So to sum it up: Shuu, Inori, Yahiro, Kanon, Ayase, Tsugumi, Argo. What a lonely faction.
Feb 16, 2012 11:29 PM
Sep 2009
LightningRamiel said:

Probably some "the power was inside you all along" craziness + Shu's Void being the ability to copy everyone else's Void leading up to a Voidapalooza of a final battle between him and Gai.

This might as well be what happens... nothing is going to save this show anyway.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Feb 16, 2012 11:35 PM

Sep 2007
Yumekichi11 said:

What makes you think he will consider anything? Yahiro approached him about Inori and he flipped his shit. No reason he wouldn't do the same to Arisa. She was already in hot water before and Shu will give the same bullshit "I can't give preferential treatment to my so-called 'friends'" even though that's exactly what he does with Inori.
Feb 16, 2012 11:38 PM

Jan 2012
I loved this episode, but man, is it hard to believe that Shu has really changed in character since this show started; 17 episodes can really do a lot.

Things have now gotten dark to the point where it sort off feels like this is a completely different show.

Arisa uses her body to get information, Shu becomes even more mad, Students turn against him, and Gai returns and cuts off Shu's arm.

My god, i know this show has had dark moments before, but now is where things are truly getting serious.
Feb 16, 2012 11:40 PM
Oct 2010
Im enjoying the show besides shu getting screwed over :\ taking his arm basically make's him useless O.o and your telling me it's that easy to take away his power??!!!

this could have all ended much much earlier if they sent someone to his school and had them slice his hand off lol
Feb 16, 2012 11:44 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Calvinism said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kayos90 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
NikuiKira12 said:

kayos90 said:
parfaited said:

Shu wouldn't listen

Yahiro TOLD Shu that Inori hurt Arisa and he was TOO HOOKED on Inori to listen to reason.
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 11:45 PM

Aug 2011
This series is less stable tha n your grandma in a hospital.
Arisa part was etarded, but yumekich you took it a bit to far.. i agree with kayos though, I dunno what to do if I was her. I guess sleeping with someone is better than dying, it's a desperate time.. honestly my own family in the holocaust (well, that was over 50 years ago but still) fucked up others for it's own survival. So yeah, I'm not sure if anyone looked at it from her viewpoint.

So guy took shus powwer.. is it only me or it feels like the eps end oon a "wtf" way instead of a "omg whats gonna happen next?" way.. storyline is predictablee, now it maters how wellits excuted
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Feb 16, 2012 11:53 PM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Yumekichi11 said:

What makes you think he will consider anything? Yahiro approached him about Inori and he flipped his shit. No reason he wouldn't do the same to Arisa. She was already in hot water before and Shu will give the same bullshit "I can't give preferential treatment to my so-called 'friends'" even though that's exactly what he does with Inori.
I still think he would not ignore the possibility that Mana comes back and shit can happen. I do agree that him thinking like as you state can easily amount to him thinking Arisa is liar. Regardless of that I still stay by the side that other possibilities>>>>>>>selling your body and becoming a whore. Mainly that was my point.
VioLink said:

Yahiro TOLD Shu that Inori hurt Arisa and he was TOO HOOKED on Inori to listen to reason.
Too bad then cause he should have considered some things then. I will leave it at that.

Feb 16, 2012 11:55 PM

Jan 2011
Wow a lot of shit happened this episode. Arisa become all depressed and emo and even had sex with Nanba. Everyone betrays Shu except Inori. Then Gai appears and cuts Shu's arm and steals his power. Didn't expect that to be honest but wtf. Overall it was an pretty good episode. Arisa is corrupted and so is everyone else. Gai is the main 'villain' now? Shu needs to become awesome again and less emo. Guilty Crown sure has gotten really dark, DAYUM!

Accidentally voted a 3/5, supposed to give a 5/5. Ah well. :S
Well, Shu's neon lights arm is coming soon. Guaranteed badass. Can't wait.
LucarioDudeFeb 17, 2012 12:17 AM
Feb 16, 2012 11:56 PM

Jul 2010
KaitoDash said:
AirStyles said:
Shu's future allies...

Inori obviously.
I HOPE, I DEARLY HOPE!!!

Agreed about Yahiro. Aside from Void Ranking thing, his action makes most sense so far, because characters of GC don't make sense.
I also believe that when Kanon went to Yahiro, they planned something that will help Shuu.
But of course, sudden entrance of Gai was out of their expectation.
I don't care about the can opener.
I can count on Ayase. And that means Tsugumi and Argo will be included.
So to sum it up: Shuu, Inori, Yahiro, Kanon, Ayase, Tsugumi, Argo. What a lonely faction.
I think that Kanon just went to warn Yahiro of the imminent coup, in order keep him out of harm's way--given he's pretty much the right hand man of Shu.
darthfantaFeb 17, 2012 2:12 AM

Feb 17, 2012 12:18 AM

Dec 2011
Also to add...

WTB Time Machine!

Feb 17, 2012 12:18 AM
Feb 2012
Likeable character left: Shinomiya, Ayase
Feb 17, 2012 12:19 AM

Sep 2008
Misuryu said:
It will only be a matter of time until he gets his ARM on this.

Guilty Tron :D
entauri.deviantart.com

Feb 17, 2012 12:25 AM

Dec 2007
VioLink said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Calvinism said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kayos90 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
NikuiKira12 said:

kayos90 said:
parfaited said:

Shu wouldn't listen

bros before hoes didn't really apply did it?

then again they weren't that much of bros to begin with

honestly i want a light or lelouch moment here.
Feb 17, 2012 12:29 AM

Sep 2008
Also added this anime on the "Tokyo-tower-goes-down" list.
entauri.deviantart.com

Feb 17, 2012 12:34 AM

Dec 2011
entauri said:
Also added this anime on the "Tokyo-tower-goes-down" list.

Terrorism... Beware

Feb 17, 2012 12:46 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I could hardly stand this episode and kept saying out loud every min that Shu would die and maybe first Inori would die so he'd be in pain and THEN die. And after THIS CRAPPY episode, the end came and Gai came and tore his hand off!! I hoped for a face kick too but hey, at least he was in pain which made me so happy. I think I seriously hate Shu and it's the first time I hate a main char so much a main char and ofc I HATE Inori tou the lifeless lil bitch always running behind him. I can see Gai isn't rly his past self but DAMN I root for him 100%!
Feb 17, 2012 12:50 AM

Sep 2009
as a shu fangirl i would give this a 0 but as a guilty crown fangirl i'm gonna give this a 1,000,000/5 ; u ; !!!

SHU'S ARM!!!! HOW WILL HE SAVE ME NOW!!! eh... i meant japan... XD"""
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.