Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2012 6:51 PM
Feb 2012
Insane episode, I just finished watching it.

And I'm all hyped up still. My mind is all confused.

How did Inori's void come out? I know it was Gai's void. I'm so confused. Why take Shu's power?

Lost. Confused. It doesn't make sense. How did Gai's void come out to shoot Inori to make her void come out? It doesn't even really show Gai's void, just the locking on part.

I'm just going to pray that Shu kills them all.
Feb 16, 2012 6:56 PM

Sep 2007
Lolz what a tweest. Shu's arm sliced right off. That was lulzy. Lol Yahiro telling Shu he's going too far. Really now. Amusing that Argo randomly shows up for once scene too.

I mean really, who did not see that coming? Betraying Shu was so obvious. Everybody was getting way too damn tense, and Shu was just digging himself into a deeper hole the whole time.
WasabiFeb 16, 2012 7:04 PM
Feb 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Holy S**T
Totally Mindblown
but still liked it.
Now i just want to Shu Kill em all so the series will have a good end, lol.
jk, i hope he'll have a nice comeback :)
Feb 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Nanba FTW!! He is the first person on this show to get laid!!
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
Wasabi said:
Lolz what a tweest. Shu's arm sliced right off. That was lulzy. Lol Yahiro telling Shu he's going too far. Really now. Amusing that Argo randomly shows up for once scene too.

I mean really, who did not see that coming? Betraying Shu was so obvious. Everybody was getting way too damn tense, and Shu was just digging himself into a deeper hole the whole time.

IMO Shu deserved the betrayal since he became a tyrant.
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 7:10 PM

May 2011
awesome episodes

i hate arisa now that slut ...
Love SHU X INORI

i think i come to a conclusion , when shu is holding other's void he can make it disappear at will , but if the person of the void , hold his/her void , then it can disappear at will
Feb 16, 2012 7:13 PM

Apr 2010
VioLink said:
Wasabi said:

Why? If he didn't go tyrant mode they all would have died and had 0 chance of escaping. Shu never directly killed anyone, and while his methods were harsh, he undoubtedly saved the majority of people, instead of everyone just flopping over dead like they would have without his leadership.

The fact people went all true traitor mode because they had a CHANCE to die using their voids to save everyone in a situation where they would have DEFINITELY died without using them is so damn retarded it hurts. Then again, I am making the awful mistake of acting like this show even tries to make sense and doesn't get carried by its outstanding art and soundtrack.
Feb 16, 2012 7:18 PM
Apr 2008
Loved this episode and the series.

lol@virgin comments on this thread about Arisa's actions. It's pretty understandable and normal.
Feb 16, 2012 7:18 PM

Oct 2010
KyashiDesu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
KyashiDesu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
hydrolase said:
the school kids are all retarded. i will enjoy the gundams lasering their faces and riddling their bodies with bullets. i hate shoe, but i hate backstabbers even more. i wish shoe gets his revenge. there should be at least one survivor that says something like "forgive me shoe, for i have committed treason."
ROFL at first I was feeling sorry for them like I mention earlier but after they betray I am with your comment. ROFL, good one.

I AGREE SO MUCH.
Shu should go batshit insane on those backstabbers like how Daryl murdered that mom in like... Episode 2 or something like that. I'd feel really satisfied, but that's not the kind of person Shu is...
Sadly no he is not but then again what stops him from VOID RAPING them? Right. Let's see one of Arisa, that one should be fun.

I really take back all I said bad of Shu and Inori. I repent gladly of that. Let's hope they don't anything displeasing to me after all this.

I'm on the same boat as you.
I wish that I realized that Shu and Inori weren't as bad as I thought they were sooner.
Also, what I realized is that with each passing episode, they're making us dislike characters more and more except for Daryl.
Who keeps getting put in a slightly more positive light each time he gets screen time.
Daryl should totally just do the following,

to Segai and join Shu and all. Not sure how and all but surely he has a Void that can be useful to Shu. It would better off like that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 16, 2012 7:20 PM

Jun 2007
@"Shu got what he deserved" posters: How fucked up can you be?

The only ones who deserve being chopped to pieces while watching their beloved ones being chopped apart as well are the fucktards that started a WAR against CIVILIANS including (in the end afaik exclusively) CHILDREN driving those KIDS into a situation where they basically can only choose between madness and desperation.
Feb 16, 2012 7:31 PM

Dec 2010
lol i dont even know what to say ahahah

Feb 16, 2012 7:33 PM
Jan 2011
KyashiDesu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
KyashiDesu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
hydrolase said:
the school kids are all retarded. i will enjoy the gundams lasering their faces and riddling their bodies with bullets. i hate shoe, but i hate backstabbers even more. i wish shoe gets his revenge. there should be at least one survivor that says something like "forgive me shoe, for i have committed treason."
ROFL at first I was feeling sorry for them like I mention earlier but after they betray I am with your comment. ROFL, good one.

I AGREE SO MUCH.
Shu should go batshit insane on those backstabbers like how Daryl murdered that mom in like... Episode 2 or something like that. I'd feel really satisfied, but that's not the kind of person Shu is...
Sadly no he is not but then again what stops him from VOID RAPING them? Right. Let's see one of Arisa, that one should be fun.

I really take back all I said bad of Shu and Inori. I repent gladly of that. Let's hope they don't anything displeasing to me after all this.

I'm on the same boat as you.
I wish that I realized that Shu and Inori weren't as bad as I thought they were sooner.
Also, what I realized is that with each passing episode, they're making us dislike characters more and more except for Daryl.
Who keeps getting put in a slightly more positive light each time he gets screen time.

i am glad we all agree. perhaps the writers are on this forum right now and taking note of this
Feb 16, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
Dear god just when you think shit couldn't get any worst for shu he loses his God damn arm with all his powers that made him into the asshole he once was, Im thinking the way they are pushing it is to make every Character unlikable Besides shu and Ironi so when shu gets his crazy arm we'll be happy for when he kills everyone! and then they peace out before japan gets nuked which i'm okay with besides Tsugumi and Ayase they are still okay in my books since they haven't really done anything bad.

OH and a fuck you to evil gai you can keep that handy-down Kings power!
Feb 16, 2012 7:37 PM

Jul 2010
I won't criticise Shu for being a 'tyrant', I can empathise him. But now, I just cannot forgive Souta, Yahiro,Kanon, and Tsugumi. Souta was the one who created this who mess, and he should atone, not betraying Shu--to once again earn Shu's trust. As for Yahiro, he was the one who was instructing Shu to become decisive and brutal. As for Tsugumi, I just cannot find a reason why she should be joining the coup,especially since Shu's reign would be over either way if they broke out of the red line.
darthfantaFeb 16, 2012 7:48 PM

Feb 16, 2012 7:38 PM

Sep 2011
If they are actually taking what's written on a forum seriously into consideration to change the plot, then they are the worst writers in the world

it's their story, not ours
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 16, 2012 7:38 PM

Jun 2009
Ahahahha, Guilty Crown's plot and character personality flips are the worst i've seen in an anime in a long time. I'm finishing this one up to see how it ends, its actually more interesting and less frustrating now that i'm only really watching it to just to see what happens, because the solidity of the story/characters don't matter to me anymore - its fun just watching how unpredictable GC is.
Feb 16, 2012 7:40 PM

Sep 2011
katsu044 said:
Dear god just when you think shit couldn't get any worst for shu he loses his God damn arm with all his powers that made him into the asshole he once was, Im thinking the way they are pushing it is to make every Character unlikable Besides shu and Ironi so when shu gets his crazy arm we'll be happy for when he kills everyone! and then they peace out before japan gets nuked which i'm okay with besides Tsugumi and Ayase they are still okay in my books since they haven't really done anything bad.

Uh, Tsugumi joined the coup, she prevented Aya from helping Shu

darthfanta said:
I won't criticise Shu for being a 'tyrant', I can empathise him. But now, I just cannot forgive Souta, Yahiro,Kanon, and Tsugumi. Souta was the one who created this who mess, and he should atone, but betray. As for Yahiro, he was the one who was instructing Shu to become decisive and brutal. As for Tsugumi, I just cannot find a reason why she should be joining the coup,especially since Shu's reign would be over either way if they broke out of the red line.

Yeah... I know right?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 16, 2012 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
Hitler had a hard life ;_;
Ok™
Feb 16, 2012 7:46 PM

Jan 2011
Clous said:
VioLink said:
Wasabi said:

Why? If he didn't go tyrant mode they all would have died and had 0 chance of escaping. Shu never directly killed anyone, and while his methods were harsh, he undoubtedly saved the majority of people, instead of everyone just flopping over dead like they would have without his leadership.

The fact people went all true traitor mode because they had a CHANCE to die using their voids to save everyone in a situation where they would have DEFINITELY died without using them is so damn retarded it hurts. Then again, I am making the awful mistake of acting like this show even tries to make sense and doesn't get carried by its outstanding art and soundtrack.

IMO Shu deserve it for cock blocking Souta on the beach episode.
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 7:47 PM
Jul 2009
New things Shoe can do with no explanation: Jump REALLY REALLY high, and bounce off of air. I'll leave it at that because I'm supposed to be civil.

Watching Shoe get put in his place was very satisfying, though if things were realistic a student would've probably shot him in the face like a week ago. And Kuhouin is slut of the year. 2.5/5.

Jun 2009
Mass betrayal from his followers.
Arisa doing whatever that is required to turn the table around.
Who gave her the phone... and how is it connected? And who called her?

I can understand Arisa though, after all, she's only putting up a strong face. (Her void is a freaking shield)

I knew Nanba will only be a threat eventually. People like him don't change.

So Gai use his gun to extract Inori's sword... And then he chop off Shu's arm...

Several things that make me tear my hair out....

After Shu saved them all... Why did they decide that it's right to attack Shu? That makes no sense to me. I mean, he saved them from "SEVERAL" inevitable deaths. Sure he turn into an asshole and such, but the results speak for themselves, and he even lead the freaking charge.

AND WTF SOUTA?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! EVERY IS SAVED, YOU'LL GET YOUR FREAKING DOSE OF VACCINE! WHY?!?!

And Argo and Tsumugi is in on killing Shu?! He saved everyone!!!

Seriously, this makes no sense.

If they betray him prior to him helping them escape, then I'd understand, cuz they're stupid as fuck. But decide to kill Shu after he helped them walk free?!?!

1. Shu never killed his people
2. Shu helped them escape, the whole group minus a few casualties
3. Heck, he didn't even abandon any F ranks, he took them by truck.
4. WTF with the piano playing like some sort of a... Arisa's character is further fucked up.

For what good reason they have to kill him? Not like Shu's ganna continue to be their leader or something!?! What is this?!

There are only 2 possible reason for them to kill Shu.
1. If Shu is to keep acting as their leader. (As a blood thirsty tyrant, which he is not. And he's not going to continue being their leader.)
2. If Shu did in fact killed his followers during his reign (Which he didn't)

Again... Why do they wanna kill Shu?! Cuz he make them go to war that might put their lives at risk?!?!!?

ISN'T THAT'S WHAT'S WAR'S ABOUT REGARDLESS OF HAVING VOID OR NOT?! ARE THEY UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT VOID MAKES THEM INVINCIBLE?! SERIOUSLY!!?!?!

This is... I can't find words for it... Soooo stupid...

The more I think about it, the less sense it made!

Sure the episode is EPIC as hell, but it certainly DON'T DESERVE SO MUCH PRAISES!

EDIT:

OMG, A huge apology to Shouta!!!
Void Virus drive people crazy, as stated in episode 12.

Sooo sorry >__<. You're still a fine character, you're just... sick.
AirStylesFeb 16, 2012 8:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 2011
Kitzz said:
Loved this episode and the series.

lol@virgin comments on this thread about Arisa's actions. It's pretty understandable and normal.

HELL yEAH!!! Arisa x Nanba FTW!!! His void is cool also.
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 7:48 PM

Dec 2008
just came to write my opinion about this wtf episode

now i want shu to kill the bitch and asshole that betray him...
he did all that is for them, and now they betray him?

i hate this twist..
not because i'm shu fan. no im really not..

but after i watch this episode, i feel sympathy toward him.. @@

so, now shu just have 3 person in his side? inori, ayase and hare (from heaven lol)
and in the pv, looks like he still inside tokyo with just inori alone. . .

arghh can't wait to watch next ep...

Feb 16, 2012 7:50 PM

Jan 2011
yourelagginme said:
New things Shoe can do with no explanation: Jump REALLY REALLY high, and bounce off of air. I'll leave it at that because I'm supposed to be civil.

Watching Shoe get put in his place was very satisfying, though if things were realistic a student would've probably shot him in the face like a week ago. And Kuhouin is slut of the year. 2.5/5.

Shu did that bouncing shit in episode one. It still makes no sense how or why he could do it though.

I agree I also liked Gai "De-crowning" Shoe. ALL HAIL GAI!!
[center]
Feb 16, 2012 7:52 PM

Jul 2009
5/10
I'm sorry, anything GC does just has BS written all over it.
Feb 16, 2012 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
Kurogashi said:
5/10
I'm sorry, anything GC does just has BS written all over it.

Thank god someone agree with me!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2012 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
I want a EOE ending, where Shu and Inori are the only survivor.
Feb 16, 2012 8:00 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:
katsu044 said:

Uh, Tsugumi joined the coup, she prevented Aya from helping Shu

darthfanta said:
I won't criticise Shu for being a 'tyrant', I can empathise him. But now, I just cannot forgive Souta, Yahiro,Kanon, and Tsugumi. Souta was the one who created this who mess, and he should atone, but betray. As for Yahiro, he was the one who was instructing Shu to become decisive and brutal. As for Tsugumi, I just cannot find a reason why she should be joining the coup,especially since Shu's reign would be over either way if they broke out of the red line.

Yeah... I know right?

er just noticed that now guess i just don't want her to be bad but i don't see why she would join the coup
Feb 16, 2012 8:01 PM

Nov 2011
Some quick thought about this episode.

I notice that very few people have said anything about the combat operation that Shu carried out in this episode. Could Gai have done it better? Yes. But Shu planned and prepared for this operation. He put his followers lives at stake, but did so with a clear purpose and them knowing what they faced and what they were figting for. To expect no casualties, is foolish. Still Shu focused on protecting his people first, then completing the Mission.

Am, I the only one getting sick of Tsugumi stopping Ayase from doing something? She did this with the last episode and again in this episode, during the Coup.

Arisa... While I don't like what she did in this episode. I can understand it. She was injured by Inori, a monsterous Inori, and is very scared because of it. But she didn't start selling herself until she got that phone call, the phone call from Gai. Gai probably instructed her to do what she had to, to get information for him. Remember, only Shu saw Gai die. Gai's death probably isn't common knowledge. So when Gai calls and asks for her help, she has no reason to say No. Especially with Shu going off the deep end and the situation becoming more and more desperate.

Shu, his fall was all but certain. First, he has enemies without, Keido and Segai, manipulating his situation, push himinto certain actions, like assembling an army of Void users. Then he has Yahiro giving him bad info and guiding him into extreme, tyrantical behavior. Add to this, those who were plotting Arisa's down fall, now undermining his leadership by spreading the truth about Voids breaking = Death. Now, we have Arisa feeding info to Gai, so that Funeral Parlour and Gai can overthrow Shu.

I don't know what to make of Yahiro. Given the level of Info that Segai and Keido had about the school and what was happening there, I certain that had a spy feeding them intel. Given Yahiro's past betrayal, his connection to Segai, I began to believe that Yahiro was acting as a Agent Provocateur for GHQ. Who knows, he may be just that.

Question: Do you think that Shu told Ayase what happened to Gai in Episode 12? What he and Gai had to do, to stop the spread of the Virus? That he, on Gai's orders, ran Gai through with Inori's Void? Given how Ayase was blaming herself for Gai's death, I can see Shu telling her what happened, to ease her pain.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 16, 2012 8:02 PM

Dec 2009
So, Shu saved almost all of the students, and they still betray him?
Even Tsugumi?
I hope he fucking kills them all.
Feb 16, 2012 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
Though I do find it funny that when the world ends, girls has an edge over us men. Sell your body! It's as simple as that!

Oh well, at least that guy got laid by a billion dollar pussy. This guy is a fuckin' hero!

I think the only character I like is that 4 legged robot. It seems useful.
Feb 16, 2012 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
N1neteen said:
I want a EOE ending, where Shu and Inori are the only survivor.

might as fucking well. All other character have shit for brains. At least Shu still act human among them. And Inori is being the "robot" that she is.

And I think Shu's change was not done too well... This episode brings every student's change to a whole new level or retardation.

To think I give them so much praise when they started off this arc with the student riot...

EDIT:

OMG, A huge apology to Shouta!!!
Void Virus drive people crazy, as stated in episode 12.

Sooo sorry >__<. You're still a fine character, you're just... sick.
AirStylesFeb 16, 2012 8:20 PM
Feb 16, 2012 8:13 PM

May 2011
Implied sex was awkward.

Also, I'm ecstatic to see Shoe suffer, but at the same time I think Gai is a worthless piece of crap and a disgrace to "badass" leader characters. So in the end, it's a very bittersweet thing. I'm also hoping Inori dies or gets taken over by Mana.
Feb 16, 2012 8:14 PM
Feb 2012
Just made an account after watching latest ep....
had to say this: i wonder how are they planning to sell this crap, its not good enough as a comedy anime. ive seen better ie working
Feb 16, 2012 8:14 PM
Nov 2010
Anyone else notice that Shu was STILL trying to be like Gai? Maybe Gai was brought back to kill off that train of thought and make Shu independent again. The only reason that Gai became a BAMF was because of Shu's influence during their childhood anyways.

I don't know about you guys, but I've thought that Shu's reactions to the changes throughout the series were pretty realistic. Not everyone's like your typical main shounen lead and accepts their new role instantly.
Feb 16, 2012 8:15 PM
Feb 2012
does any1 wonder wtf is his mother doing with "the bad guys"?
Feb 16, 2012 8:18 PM

Oct 2011
I fucking love this show. This episode gets a 10.
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Feb 16, 2012 8:20 PM

Jun 2009
arthren said:

From nearly got killed by Segai, to helping Inori, to helping the bad guys again?

Yeah, it was on my mind... but I'm under the impression that she's brain washed... Until episode 16 that is. When she stated that everything she did, she do it for Kurosu...

Which is kinda WTF...

akiaki said:

I don't know about you guys, but I've thought that Shu's reactions to the changes throughout the series were pretty realistic. Not everyone's like your typical main shounen lead and accepts their new role instantly.

Like you, I don't find his actions unrealistic. In fact, he's the most "human" character in the whole show.

EDIT: If this show have better writing, Shu would've been an instant classic like Ikari Shinji.
Feb 16, 2012 8:20 PM

Dec 2008
arthren said:

it think haruka working to awaken shu true power?
(glowing right arm like in the OP)

if not, she really have a distorted brain... how come in episode 11-12 she help inori and shu to fight that bad guy, and now she working with them to torture her own child??

Feb 16, 2012 8:22 PM

May 2010
:Mother of Guilty Crown: :MindFuck: :))

Feb 16, 2012 8:25 PM

Jul 2010
Damn that really broke my heart =/ Shu was fighting so hard to protect the students and this is what he gets... It was all Yahiro's fault that there was a coup d'etat because he didn't tell Shu the person will die if their void gets broken. Screw you yahiro ._. Thanks to that Shu had to pay for the sins.

And that arisa lol, turned into a whore wtf ._.

Everyone betrayed Shu except for Inori, I wonder what would happen to Shu if Inori betrayed him too?

And Gai just jumped in and chopped off Shu's hand. That was really unpredictable.

Great episode. 5/5
CrossDivideFeb 16, 2012 8:30 PM
Feb 16, 2012 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
Shu's new powers: "Trace-on!"

P.S.
To those wondering who called Arisa, it's Gai, which is why she's all like, "omgawd, he came!" (that's what she said... literally).
Feb 16, 2012 8:27 PM

May 2010
I actually started laughing when Gai cut off Shu's arm. He totally deserved it. XD

Gah... So Gai is still alive and trying to be cool, huh. So freaking predictable. Why can't some characters just STAY DEAD, like Kamina from Gurren did? It's way more impacting and interesting if main characters die for good. But of course, Gai just had to come back. Pfff. I was actually starting to think this show was getting better, so I rated it 5 out of 10. Now it's back to 3. If it weren't for the mind-blowing music, epic animation and Hare's death scene, this anime would be a pile of cliche, predictable crap.
Sorry, fans, but that's just my opinion.
Feb 16, 2012 8:27 PM

Dec 2008
Kurogashi said:
Shu's new powers: "Trace-on!"

lol..
now he can make any void he see??

Feb 16, 2012 8:28 PM

Dec 2010
Everyone in this show has become an asshole or a fucking moron.

Poor Shu. No one is really taking the time to understand, and it looks like the only one that'd really bother to take his side is Inori and Ayase.

Everyone that ganged up on Shu has taken a drastic drop in approval rating for me.

I hope Yahiro still tries to reach Shu. I've actually started to like Yahiro; so I hope Shu, Inori, Ayase, and him can all form an alliance and stick it to Jesus Gai.

Yodelman said:
I fucking love this show. This episode gets a 10.[/quote

Sarcasm?

arthren said:
had to say this: i wonder how are they planning to sell this crap, its not good enough as a comedy anime. ive seen better ie working

If you've made an account just to flame and say shit about Guilty Crown, might I humbly suggest for you to re-consider that? Just a suggestion.
Feb 16, 2012 8:39 PM
Feb 2012
arthren said:

Lauriet said:
If you've made an account just to flame and say shit about Guilty Crown, might I humbly suggest for you to re-consider that? Just a suggestion.

i had one but i forgot my id...anyways why should i reconsider, im just trying to figure out what does ppl see in this show. it keeps fking my brains out with death note wannabe twists.
i keep watching good shows getting flamed at for no reason without a chance for a 2nd season and then gc comes with such a huge budged and we get this kind of script. i mean, with that godlike animation you couldnt afford a decent script writter?
Feb 16, 2012 8:41 PM

Jun 2009
AirStyles said:
If this show have better writing, Shu would've been an instant classic like Ikari Shinji.

No, he wouldn't be. Shu's change in character was far too abrupt and drastic for his character to be consider a "classic". Had Shu's character gradually developed over the course of entire anime from a timid, naive boy to a harsh tyrant then maybe there would be some basis for that statement. The time skips after episode 12 and episode 15 also hurt his character's evolution as well.
Feb 16, 2012 8:42 PM
May 2010
Gai has changed, thats for sure...the moment he told Shu "I am the King". But I am glad that Inori is always by Shu's side and not hiding anything from him, else it would have been even worse. So Inori is really determined to protect Shu from the bottom of her heart, even if it means to finish off his enemy.
Feb 16, 2012 8:44 PM
Jul 2011
So Shu had good intentions but acted kind of retarded, then everybody got even more retarded and got over his ass and now Gai is back, cut Shu's arm and got the power, just like that (a bit retarded to me but oh well)... Let's just wait for the shitstorm of the next episode and I hope, I really hope, without them derpin' so much around. I love Guilty Crown but sometimes, just sometimes, the characters doesn't seem to have the slightest inkling of common sense.
Feb 16, 2012 8:51 PM

Oct 2008
http://behind-the.nihonreview.com/20120206/understanding-guilty-crowns-failure/

I think Sorrow-kun summarizes quite well the problems with this anime.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.