Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2012 7:56 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Huh! Randomly checking around showed me tat another chapter had been uploaded to a web reader, 2 years after the previous 8 chapters were uploaded!

Yey for extreme irregularity!

A pretty funny diet-orientated chapter. The other maid, Hibiki was hilarious and was the brother!
Apr 29, 2012 2:40 PM

May 2011
2 years....i wonder either the scanalators got lazy or the author was lazt instead =3=

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Feb 25, 2014 8:35 PM

Dec 2013
wth
I shall destroy and hate mankind

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamen no Maid Guy Chapter 3 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 9, 2009

0 by ShiroiRyu »»
Jul 9, 2009 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.