Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2012 6:26 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This turned out better than I had expected. Loved watching the scenes with multiple people involved.
Nov 4, 2016 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
Plenty of lewdness in the gangbangs and orgies. All girls became so slutty showing of the slutty positions and ecstasy of feeling (*˘︶˘*) much delicious nudes.

What the hell was that astral projection hallucination LMAO when she was flying around and got sucked into her own asshole 。・゚(゚> ヮ < ゚)゚・。
I think it is first time to see getting banged so hard you get high and hallucinate crazy things XD

So bad end in the end for main girl at least to be hardcore bondaged to a chair and crying for all time. But with everyone else happy with principal and other staff member and guy students getting repeat gangbang with glasses girl.

I liked the detail about the glasses girl having the friend notice her hair was sticky in parts and smelling from the semen.

And I noticed sensei's skirt disappeared briefly in first scene and the hand inside her switched from right hand to left hand very briefly as well.

To be endless was funny ending words.
Dec 17, 2017 4:46 PM
Jul 2018
I got a little bit of amusement near the end. The guy with the principal said, "you are all expelled," but then the two of them joined in on the action as well. I also liked how one of them said, "so this is what an honor student tastes like." Lastly, Remi seems to be quite the negotiator.
Dec 22, 2020 4:52 PM
Apr 2020
WELL, all was fine, a good, sex slave school.
The only bad thing, is that in the End that HOT Sensei, Izumi Remi was having Sex with the MC character.
Really I thought she was his (Shimizu Keisuke) favorite pet. Well it only make him a bad master. Really I would have been a far more better Master that this piece of shit, looser.
If i were in this Hentai, i would have kept Remi Izumi Sensei ONLY and exclusively for ME. This is how this episode should have ended, not with the old and ugly bastard having fun with this Gorgeous woman, but ME, I mean Keisuke.
He must've had her only for himself and not share.
Feb 4, 11:01 AM
Feb 2014
The principal and the other guy ain’t last no time, corruption and broken at its finest 😔

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inbaku Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Feb 4, 2012

2 by removed-user »»
Dec 17, 2017 4:45 PM

Poll: » Inbaku Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Feb 4, 2012

4 by User-san »»
Nov 2, 2016 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.