New
Feb 1, 2012 2:53 AM

Sep 2011

Feb 1, 2012 4:36 AM

Jul 2007
bumbling_retard_ said:

not exactly bad.

The "ARC" meaning in terms of bleach is very different. For example

EVERYTHING since Ichigo leaving rukia in SS till FB arc start was one big "arrancar arc".

We already know that its in "final phases" bu tthose final phases will be 100+ chapters total and will have all characters appearing.

From the mini-omake published every week during hiatus:
HUGE spoilers for the upcoming arc, read at your own risk:

So yeah, by everything it seems we are entering "Fight against soul king" phase.

Also its not that "FINAL ARC" starts now. Its that next chapter we will find out a little bit of what the final arc will be about :)
AhenshihaelFeb 1, 2012 4:45 AM
Feb 1, 2012 4:38 AM

Feb 2010
lol it's kubo we are talking even it is really the last arc it should easily long for 3-5 years my guess is 5-8 years before we see the last chapter of bleach.
Feb 1, 2012 4:43 AM

Mar 2009
I still doubt it will really be the last.
Feb 1, 2012 4:44 AM

Jul 2007
bskbob said:
lol it's kubo we are talking even it is really the last arc it should easily long for 3-5 years my guess is 5-8 years before we see the last chapter of bleach.

Its not "last arc".

As the translations say its the setup for it :)
Feb 1, 2012 7:19 AM
Jun 2008
yeah bleach has like 3 or 4 of these so called 'arcs' right? Soul Society arc, Arrancar arc, secret agent (being very short). Thats about it. So this next arc is gonna be loooooong.... But the manga being only halfway done is probably then bad news for you, cause i think its sooner. Halfway done would mean another 8 years or so. While this 'final arc' is probably gonna run for like 3 to 5 years.

Bleach ending won't bother me. I think its even possible that the manga story is gonna be oke again, because of better pacing (assumption)

Well we'll see
Feb 1, 2012 9:56 AM
Apr 2011
It sounds exciting!! I can't wait to hear more about Isshin been waiting too long!
I also think it won't end after this arc, in the anime anyway, they'll probably keep do films.
Feb 1, 2012 12:42 PM

May 2010
So excited!!! But i hope bleach doesnt end soon. Its my life.
Dx
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 1, 2012 1:35 PM

Nov 2011
IchigoHollowfi said:
So excited!!! But i hope bleach doesnt end soon. Its my life.
Dx

Yeah it was my 1st anime but i'm afraid its true

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 1, 2012 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
Funny how everyone keeps saying that Bleach should end and look what happens, everyone's shitting bricks. Guess Kubo really is tired of the work and the complaints and wants to try something new.

Personally, i can't wait to see how this will play out, Will there be an "big evil" or just merely another Aizen.
thegoosemanFeb 2, 2012 5:36 PM
Feb 1, 2012 9:37 PM

Dec 2009
Everything ends eventually. Excited to see how the final moments play out
Feb 2, 2012 9:49 AM

Mar 2009
Yoruichi better somehow be involved.
Feb 2, 2012 9:51 AM

Dec 2009
Bleach was also my first anime, but I welcome the end. I hope Kubo pulls out something spectacular so Bleach can end on a high note (unlike its current state)

Feb 2, 2012 10:35 AM

Jun 2008
Maybe the magazine ain't happy with the fall in quality since the SC arc. I bet it lost a lot of readers during this fullbring shit too.
Feb 2, 2012 10:47 AM

Jul 2007
Monad said:
Maybe the magazine ain't happy with the fall in quality since the SC arc. I bet it lost a lot of readers during this fullbring shit too.

nope.

even during arrancar arc it was pretty much widely known that Bleach has two arcs left of storyline, one shorter than arrancar arc and one way longer.
Feb 2, 2012 8:45 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
Monad said:

nope.

even during arrancar arc it was pretty much widely known that Bleach has two arcs left of storyline, one shorter than arrancar arc and one way longer.

I just wonder what Shounen Jump will replace Bleach with?
Feb 2, 2012 8:47 PM

Nov 2011
Fai said:
bumbling_retard_ said:

not exactly bad.

EVERYTHING since Ichigo leaving rukia in SS till FB arc start was one big "arrancar arc".

We already know that its in "final phases" bu tthose final phases will be 100+ chapters total and will have all characters appearing.

So yeah, by everything it seems we are entering "Fight against soul king" phase.

Also its not that "FINAL ARC" starts now. Its that next chapter we will find out a little bit of what the final arc will be about :)

HOLY SHIT that last Spoiler blew me away.
Now I'm excited.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Feb 3, 2012 7:33 AM

Jul 2007

Full set of known info
Feb 3, 2012 9:36 AM

May 2007
Fai said:
Monad said:

nope.

It's true that the volume sales of Bleach have significantly dropped. About 2-3 years ago, each volume of Bleach would normally sell ~800k. Now, if you look at the numbers, each volume typically sells ~450K at most. So there is definitely a drop in the number of sales.

However, its still one of Jump's most well-selling series. The only other two that sell more are One Piece (which is in a league of its own as far as sales are concerned) and Naruto (though I do believe there are a few other series that are catching up to Bleach, like Bakuman. But because I don't know their numbers of the top of my head, don't quote me on that). So even with the declining sales numbers, it's still not so low that Jump would say, "Let's end the series."

It's probably more-so that the author sees the light at the end of the tunnel, and why extend something to a point that things get dragged out and quality suffers. Of course, many will argue that Bleach has already reached that point. However, that's not what I'm discussing. I just imagine that the author had a vision of where he wanted his story to go and is at that point where he sees the end.

It's my hope that now that he does see the end, we will see the chapters pick up in pace. My guess is that he lost sight of what he was trying to accomplish during the past few arcs (especially involving Aizen) and dragged out some of the battles to give him some time to decide what to do. Who knows though. I also hope that he actually uses each page much more effectively now, instead of few large panels that has become the norm nowadays.
VK11Feb 3, 2012 9:42 AM
Feb 3, 2012 2:33 PM

Jan 2009
Fai said:

it was pretty much widely known that Bleach has two arcs left of storyline, one shorter than arrancar arc and one way longer.

the shorter arc is the fullbring right?
the longer arc is this final arc then?
Feb 3, 2012 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
What are you talking about? Its good news. Bleach is way past its prime and it should have ended ages ago, they should end it now before it declines even further...if thats even possible.

Fai said:

Full set of known info

I'll see it when I see it.

If all that is on the way, i'm definitely excited to see it, but i'm not getting my hopes up to high. As all throughout Bleach Kubo has left tons of plot threads and characters completely forgotten and got distracted by all the ongoing battles and giving characters super cool power ups. If this final arc actually manages to finally attempt to wrap up many of those plot threads and cover all the stuff shown here then I will be very pleased.
Feb 4, 2012 6:31 PM

Nov 2009
I fricken love Shunsui!!! Can't wait see what his secret is!
Feb 6, 2012 10:59 AM

Aug 2010
I hope Yachiru's zanpakutou powers will be revealed too!
And Urahara's bankai..
And more.. 0=)
XealiasFeb 7, 2012 12:53 PM
Feb 7, 2012 11:57 PM
Jun 2009
bleach has been shit for a long time now .. it needs to end.
Feb 8, 2012 3:04 AM

Oct 2007
Fai said:

-THERE'S ACTUALLY A REASON WHY KAIEN AND ICHIGO Look alike

maybe that's his real father and ichigo is just being kept under watch by his current "daddy"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2012 3:46 AM

Feb 2009
Fai said:
bumbling_retard_ said:

Thank you, God.
Feb 8, 2012 5:49 AM

Jun 2011
Ragix said:
Fai said:
bumbling_retard_ said:

not exactly bad.

HOLY SHIT that last Spoiler blew me away.
Now I'm excited.

I also am excited!!! Can't wait to find out about the last spoiler!!!
Feb 8, 2012 11:40 AM

Apr 2010
Hmm I really wonder if this really the "last arc"... But after reading the spoiler it sounds so and really interesting... I can't wait :)
Feb 8, 2012 12:11 PM

Oct 2011
How is that bad news? Muhahahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2012 1:39 PM
Apr 2010
Interested to see this last arc.
It seems all the "Big 3" are winding down.We'll have a new top 3 in a few years I bet -_-
Feb 11, 2012 2:14 AM

Jul 2007
Osianilist said:
Interested to see this last arc.
It seems all the "Big 3" are winding down.We'll have a new top 3 in a few years I bet -_-

Or big 1 or big2 , its a natural progress

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.