Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2012 11:44 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST.
----------------------------------------
Well hopefully not gonna read something with this type of romance, it had its moments but all this crappy love triangle sure ticked me off since how can you betray someone you love just cause circumstances led you to have another relationship with someone else? then again she did say she loves her job, but it was her wedding day.... But whatever the cases were decent, nothing impressive.. 6/10
RascoJan 19, 2012 8:38 PM

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 3, 2012 12:43 AM

Mar 2009
She left once more and this time it was during her wedding.. seriously Shingo should just break up with her. It's their wedding damnit.. and this as the last chapter was a major letdown.
Apr 18, 2020 8:53 AM

Jun 2014
I actually really liked Remote all the way through until the final arc's ending. Shingo was willing to take a bullet for Kurumi at the cabin a few arcs back, so her falling in love with the inspector left a really bad taste. I saw it coming but Shingo didn't deserve it (especially being left at the altar). It wasn't confirmed per say, but it's strongly implied the wedding was called off. To add insult to injury, Kurumi already knew her feelings on the matter long before the actual ceremony cropped up. She even confirmed it in a daze, being carried out of the fire.

Overall though, I really enjoyed this one otherwise. People shit on the art but that was a major factor for me to pick it up. I liked it a lot so I'll probably have to look into the writer's works next. 8/10. Good series, bad taste ending, pulpy 10 chapter ish mysteries with good pacing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Remote Chapter 51 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 18, 2012

2 by SakuraBell »»
Nov 30, 2012 3:59 PM

Poll: » Remote Chapter 99 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 19, 2012

1 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Apr 3, 2012 12:38 AM

Poll: » Remote Chapter 98 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 19, 2012

1 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Apr 3, 2012 12:34 AM

Poll: » Remote Chapter 97 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 19, 2012

1 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Apr 3, 2012 12:30 AM

Poll: » Remote Chapter 96 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 19, 2012

1 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Apr 3, 2012 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.