Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 15, 2017 12:49 AM

Jun 2016
Just when everything's going well with you two, Yuno and Yukki, Yuno fucked it up and did all those shits. Why the fuck, Yuno? Now Yukki hates you again. Ugh. Stop it. Get some help. 😕 Idk what to do with your mentality anymore. Just chill for once. Ohmygod.

I wonder who those Diary apprentice are and who the fuck is that massive woman at the orphanage? Probably a Mirai Nikki owner, too? Hahaha.

And now Kousaka is a Diary owner now, too. And he's the Eight owner. Probably the dumbest Mirai Nikki owner to date. Lmfao. Well, he is.

So, Yuno really did kill her parents and I wonder who's the third skeleton? Holy shit.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 10, 2017 5:20 PM

Jul 2011
juodidrugiai said:
This anime is just beyond stupid. Ventilation duct in a GAS room where they must die? And why the hell no call for the help, when they have phones with connection to outside world? They said they had about 30 minutes to do that, so WHATTHEHELL. Okay, this anime had millions of failures that I tried to cope with and just have fun of it's stupidity, but this episode surpasses them all. So far. I'm just intrigued how they can fail more.

Yeah, the show goes more and more to a dumb side..

Previous episodes with #4 as a villain were brilliant and I really thought the show finally went to the right direction. But no, scriptwriters managed to ruin everything in just 2 more eps.

Think better drop the show.. and maybe just briefly take a glance to final ep to see if anyone remains alive at the end along with mc.

Or maybe everything is just mc's imagination and nothing is happening in reality..))
nick_el_sonDec 10, 2017 5:23 PM
Dec 13, 2019 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
So... why exactly did they not kill Yuno after all she did? Also Kousaka is one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen, she could've just strangled him to death since he never looked back for a single second...
Mar 6, 2020 4:45 AM

Dec 2018
BRILLIANT episode, lol.

Oh wow, this episode managed to degrade Akise's smartness and the others, they all didn't notice that there's a ventilation, but I thought for one that's trying to become a world's greatest detective would've noticed it, smh, you still got a long way, kid.

I guess, Kousaka is not a diary owner, he's just being drafted into someone's 'apprentice'. And that someone is the future diary owner.

The more Kousaka said BRILLIANT, the more stupid he became.

I thought Yuno literally forgot her previous memories, but seems she was faking it.

And the 3rd corpse seems connected to the beginning scene from the first episode.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 5:58 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Yuno's crazy laugh 10/10
Sep 28, 2020 8:00 PM

Dec 2016
Yuno revealed her true intentions here. She's crazier than ever! X_x Of course Yuki would be mad at her, she lost it big time! And what would you know, Kousaka became the 8th diary user >.> What a crazy episode...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 16, 2021 6:58 PM

Jul 2012
So glad Yukki wasn't having any of that BS by the end...I hope they don't up together, but I doubt they would do that :/

juodidrugiai's above comment pretty much says it all when it comes to this episode lol. Nonsensical entertainment.
Sep 25, 2022 4:43 PM
Aug 2021
I liked Yuno, why did the creator had to make her do that.
Oct 21, 2022 1:54 AM
Jul 2018
Yuno is crazy in the head.
Jun 12, 2023 10:38 PM

Nov 2022
So finally, they dragged in muh boy Kousaka. God knows whatever glorious events he has to behold before getting Raidan-slashed by some psychotic.

But either way, Kousaka is much better of a MC than Amano
Jun 19, 2023 11:42 PM

May 2023
So did she take advantage of him before they broke up? The whole scenario was fked up but pretty hawt at the same time!
Aug 17, 2023 3:53 AM
𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽

Feb 2023
Yuno done messed up. She really couldn't have asked for better - Yuki had made her his girlfriend, overlooked her previous craziness and the bodies in her house, declared he loved her, thanked her for always saving him and was taking her on the stargazing date. The momentum was well on its way to the July 28 intimate event coming true, like she wanted. 

But she drugged and kidnapped him to hold him prisoner anyway? I don't blame Yuki for slapping her and telling her off in that moment. I did kinda like her but her behavior here did make me a little mad. And it made me like Yuki a little more.
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 • u̲m̲a̲i̲ • レαmßεη† レïgh† • ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ • 𝟙𝟘𝟘𝟘-𝟟 • 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩
𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 • 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒜𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 • 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 • ᵖᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒˡˡᵒʷ • ᖇIᑕEᗷᗩᒪᒪ

Aug 22, 2023 9:03 PM

Mar 2023
well, we all know Yukki will be running back to Yuno for protection. but, I HOPE he releases how insane it is to have your girlfriend DRUG you attempt to KILL your friends.

~ that slap was well deserved :D
Sep 20, 2023 7:38 AM
Aug 2022
watching this hurts

better than boku no pico tho (and mha season 6)
Oct 11, 2023 4:50 PM
Oct 2023
It was good but a little confusing.
Dec 1, 2023 2:50 PM
Oct 2023
i really do like Akise he seems like a good character. i wonder what Yuno will do next lol
Mar 6, 5:09 PM

Dec 2021
last two eps took such a turn in pacing n it doesnt feel justified, like we dont even get to simmer in the depth of this miserable situation and in consequence it feels lacking. like it was kinda over before there was any gimpse inside, even though this situation was supposed to have taken a while, also yea some stuff feels unreasonable AND Kousaka sucks !!! besides Akise who is too smug and feels so forced anyways, kaworu try-hard
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.