Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2011
This is a huge building, filled with all sorts of stuff; Clothes, food, all that you can think of that is in a mall. The earlier people come here, the more that group gets.

Stuff:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2012 9:46 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"This is going to take long.", he said and sighed. There were many zombies there, it's because the many people that were probably there.
"What should we do?", he asked and brushed his hair backwards. Dray haven't had his mask on for a long time now and decided to put it on. The people that he met before then, all know his face. Putting his mask on, nobody sees his face expression.
"Let's go.", he said and stepped out of the Humvee.
The knives he had with him, should be enough for now, at the mall, he would get more.
Jan 14, 2012 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

After grabbing the hand of the girl, and brought her out to the light, he let off a smile, then turned his face towards the mall, he noticed the mall, and let out a sinister, maniacal smile. He undid his School Tie slightly, and sighed.

"Let the games begin.." he said to himself, taking his now unsheathed Katana in one hand, and a Pistol in the other.
Jan 14, 2012 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Somehow, Noir was relieved that 'repaying them' was simply a joke as she had no money with her at the moment. But at the same time, she was worried and scared because she didn't know what to do with all the undead clinging onto the vehicle. The two did say that she will be with them from now on but it only made her a little more uneasy with the situation.

They suddenly came to a stop in front of a huge building. Both men got off from the vehicle and bringing with them different things to their use. The one who sat beside her offered his hand to let her down. Noir almost lost her balance as she hopped off the humvee, even when the boy beside her had held her hand for support. She decided that she'd follow them for now, even when she was trembling with fear.

Noir realized that she hadn't really gotten her names, so she asked, still stuttering when she spoke because it was normal for her.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Jan 14, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Maybe i should apologize for my joke, it seems she took it wrong.", he thought to himself and walked towards Noir.
"Hey, i'm sorry about before, Blanc.", he said, lending out a hand. He still thought that Noir's name was Blanc, because that's what she told them before. Dray looked at Noir and let out a gentle smile, "I hope you didn't take my joke badly.", he added. Dray looked around them, found out the noise the Humvee made before it was stopped, lured the zombies to them.
"Anyways, we should get going.", he said and grabbed Noir's arm, "Kurai, Blanc, let's go.", he said and pulled them both with him inside the Mall, just to find out, that there were more of the zombies waiting.
Discount66Jan 14, 2012 3:01 PM
Jan 14, 2012 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir was feeling a bit faint, slightly because of the strong, sweet smell of blood, and her head was starting to hurt a little again like what happened earlier in the park. The other boy approached her and apologized to her in which she only responded with a nod even without completely comprehending what he told her as the headache started to worsen although she didn't show that she was hurting.

Repeating the words in her head, Noir realized that she was being called by a different name: Blanc.

"B-b-blanc? B-b-but I-I'm Noir", she said.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Jan 14, 2012 3:05 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Noir?", he asked her, the question was also aimed at himself and he looked puzzled about it, "But i'm sure you told us, you're called Blanc.", he added. Dray noticed Noir is stuttering the whole time, probably because she doesn't feel comfortable around strangers.
"Relax, we're not going to hurt you.", he said, trying to make her stop stuttering. It made him feel like they were still strangers, even after they saved her.
"I'm sorry then.", he said and smiled, "Let's go, we need to find a safe place.".
Jan 14, 2012 4:08 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai stayed silent as Dray spoke.

"Noir eh?" he said, realizing that his theory of her false name "Blanc" was indeed true.

He then added a clip to his M14, and stuck his Katana to the ground, before picking it up, and pulling back on the shaft of his Pistol.

"We could fight, or we could go silently, and not have them notice us." he said, after Dray finished his final words until silence.
Jan 14, 2012 5:53 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir didn't remember introducing herself earlier with another name. In fact, she hardly remember doing anything at all. But at the moment, she couldn't think clearly as the pain in her head only grew more intense. She could almost hear someone inside of her head screaming let me out although she merely brushed it off as her imagination.

Despite the masked boy telling her to relax, Noir couldn't she was still uncomfortable with strangers. She couldn't trust anyone easily, but it was better than being alone as she wouldn't know what to do. Kurai, she learned was the name of the boy who had sat beside her in the humvee, gave them a choice on how to go inside the huge building.

"W-whichever i-is fine", she answered, trying not to stutter but failed.
Jan 15, 2012 6:11 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

That's right.., i have a mask on, they couldn't see me smile.., he thought to himself with a '-.-' face, and an imaginary facepalm to himself.
"We should go silence for now.", he said quietly, "When talking, also don't make too much noise.", he added. Looking around himself, he saw the mall had three levels, most of the zombies were at the first level, a little less on the second, and none at the third. We should go barricade the possible paths to the third level and stay there as long as possible., he thought to himself. Afterwards, he told it to Noir and Kurai.
"Agreed?", he asked them if they agreed with his plan. While still running, they had no time to stop, since they weren't really quiet before entering the mall.
"Noir, i told you to relax, do you not like it to be with us?", he asked, under his mask, a smile appeared, but its not that anyone could see it.
Jan 15, 2012 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai nodded, then looked at the steps at the side of the building. He pointed towards it.

"Dray, check out the stairs, it leads to the roof, and we could take the stairs to the third floor. The fastest and teh safest I assume." he said.

He then turned to Noir.

"If you feel that you can't go on, I can carry you on my back. Only on two conditions, don't turn off the safety of my guns, and don't fire the guns, unless I say you can." he said playfully, kneeling over.
Jan 15, 2012 7:33 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

So Noir's companions decided to go in silence, and already had a battle plan of some sort to defend themselves against their enemies. She only nodded in agreement. She was unable to relax since her head ache was worsening by the minute, her complexion was getting a little paler. But, she made sure that it wasn't too obvious. When she was again told to relax, she only managed a weak smile. Kurai also offered to carry her in which she declined.

"I-I'm f-fine", she said trying her hardest to speak clearly.
Jan 15, 2012 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai went down on one knee to see what was wrong with Nor.

"What is wrong. Do you not feel safe with us?" he asked, trying to figure out. Having team-mates who don't trust you, or feel comfortable with you is useless in a time like this.

He then pulled out a pistol from the Humvee, and tried to hand it to her, and a couple of clips. He then began to show her the parts, and how to use it.

"And when you run out, you just take it out like this.. Then place the new on it. Snap it in tight, and pull back.." he finally said, before standing up.
Jan 15, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2009
"you ought a teach her gun saftey first"
Hirro said as he rouned the corner and ended up the mall.
Jan 15, 2012 8:15 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

"N-nothing's w-wrong", she answered. As for the other question, she left it unanswered.

Noir listened closely as she was taught of how to use a gun and only nodded a few times. From behind them, someone spoke so she turned her head around seeing the person they were with earlier. If she remembered correctly, it was mentioned that this guy was a cop.
Jan 15, 2012 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai decided to not to turn around, since he remembered the voice.

"Welcome back, Cop." he muttered. "Gun safety is common sense. Don't point it at anyone unless you intend to kill, loaded or not. Keep the safety on until combat. And don't drop the gun." he muttered.

He then smiled at Noir.

"Are you afraid?" he asked her, showing a bright smile.
Jan 15, 2012 8:25 AM

Jun 2009
((i guess we will label this gun as another berreta m9 if thats ok, they are heavy pistols which brings down the recoil, they are high capacity 15 round mags, and it was designed as an ambidextrous platform))

"so nwhats the plan" Hirro said as he kneeled next to the girl
Jan 15, 2012 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir continued to listen and took mental notes of what Kurai had mentioned about guns. After which, he asked another question. Her answer was the same since the beginning of this event. She nodded which meant that she was scared.
Jan 15, 2012 11:01 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

Dray turned around, when hearing the voice of the cop. He definitely didn't know they were going to go silence, since he made noise. Dray sighed and looked at the stairs.
"Well then, I'll be heading towards the stairs.", he said and went to the stairs, checking safety there. Tsch, they're also here. , he thought, So much for the fastest and safest way., he said and sighed, afterwards running silently towards the others.
"Dameda.., it's blocked.", he whispered to Kurai, "So much for our fastest and safest way."
Jan 15, 2012 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai grabbed the hand of the girl, and raced behind Dray..

"How Ironic.." he muttered, when the stairs where blocked.

"Guess we have to go inside the old fashioned way. If you make any noise, please, don't be afraid to act guys." he said, looking both left and right.

"If not, let's fade to black."
Jan 15, 2012 7:13 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir's had difficulty running up the stairs; half of it was because because someone was holding her hand and the other half was because everything around her had started to dim and her the pain in her head was so intense that she felt like it was being ripped open. When Kurai came to stop, she buckled over and collapsed.
Jan 15, 2012 7:42 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai didn't notice that Noir was having trouble until he stopped, and she dropped.

"Hey.." he whispered, not trying to scream, nudging her slightly. He sighed, and picked her up onto his back, carrying her piggy back style.

"This task has just gotten harder.." he muttered to himself.
Jan 15, 2012 9:10 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir's headache ceased, as at the moment, she was already unconscious. In her head, she was looking at herself but it didn't feel like she and her reflection were the same person. The reflection gave a smile, reached her hand out to her but didn't say anything else. Nonetheless, she got the feeling that she was someone she need so she placed her hand in hers.

Blanc was being carried by Kurai in his back, eyes closed. Surprisingly, she could feel that she was still holding tightly on the gun that was given to her earlier. Her lips started to form as smirk as she opened her eyes again. She raised her arms, aiming at the zombies approaching them and fired a few. They hit the zombies in their forehead.

"Not bad", she commented on her own skill.
Jan 15, 2012 9:19 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai sighed, and he and Dray started to make their way around the zombies. His face turned blank, and he started to sweat when he hurt gun shots.

"Please.. Don't be her.." he muttered, before he looked over to see a now conscious Noir, firing.

"Are you trying to get us all killed? Cease your firing!" he exclaimed, reaching for the Pistol from under, not trying to get shot.
Jan 16, 2012 7:03 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

While running to the stairs, Dray heard gunshots, and it seemed that he wasn't the only one when he turned around and saw Kurai also reacting to it. "Tsch, bloodthirsty..", he thought. Dray turned back, looking at the front and saw the zombies closing up to them. "Great, she drew all the zombies this way..", he said and picked 4 knives for each hand, from his box of knives, which he held at his side.
"Time to dash to the 3rd level, with noise. As soon as we're there, we barricade the stairs IMMEDIATELY.", he said, changing the plans. Running on the stairs, heading towards the 3rd level, he had to throw more knives than he had in his hand, which were just 8.
"Kurai, why did you give her a gun?", he asked, under his mask, he looked annoyed, and let out a sigh.
Jan 16, 2012 7:25 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Blanc stopped after firing the first three shots. However, she was still impressed at her skills in handling a gun despite it being her first time holding one. It seemed that the zombies' attention were now on them. She was amused at the reaction of the two boys.

"You know, Kurai-kun", she whispered in his ear. "You can put me down now."
Jan 16, 2012 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai did not let go of her, he was actually running towards the second floor, spartan kicking zombies and using the handle of his Katana to make way.

"Yeah, I'd rather not if you're going to play Rambo. May I have my M9 back?" he muttered, afraid that they girl would flip out and shot either him or Dray. So he took quick action, and tapped the button on the side of the pistol, releasing the clip and making the gun empty. He unloaded all the bullets with only his thumb and into his pocket. He then placed the clip horizontally into his mouth, dashing upstairs.
Jan 16, 2012 9:57 AM

Jun 2009
"FUCK" Hirro shouted as the gun shots were fired.

Then an idea hit him to save the group. He pulled the two m9s out of his belt and fired two rounds from each gun at the undead then he started sprinting down the street firing wildly as he ran
SajahoJan 16, 2012 10:51 AM
Jan 16, 2012 9:20 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

"No can do, pretty boy", she refused Kurai's offer to take back the pistol.

Instead of letting her down, Noir's ammo was stolen from her from the boy who was carrying her. She would have knocked out the boy then and there but she stopped herself as he was one of the sources of her amusement. Despite having two more clips in her possession, she kept quiet about it and didn't reload her gun as it would again be confiscated.
Jan 17, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai bit his lip slightly, and formed a sly grin.

"Don't try to flatter me in a situation like this." he muttered. He was tired of slinging his feet around to kick zombies out of the way. He grabbed his Katana with one hand, and wrapped his fist using a chain from a broken bike he found on the ground. He dashed through with the now, insane, girl on his back, slashing and grinding back and forth.

He looked up to Noir and sighed,

"Are you okay? We are almost to the third floor." he muttered, climbing the stairs to his dismay.
Jan 18, 2012 5:50 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

In Blanc's eyes, it was evident that Kurai was getting tired. Not that it actually mattered her because she did suggest to him to put her down. It was his fault for not hearing her request.

With a few more steps left to climb up to the third floor, the boy asked if she was alright. Blanc knew that the question was actually directed to her Noir and not her. She frowned. Despite being the same person, she felt a little jealous at how her other self was more loved than her. But, she pushed away such thoughts, as love was of no use to her.

Blanc turned her frown upside-down before anyone could notice it and ruffled Kurai's hair to amuse herself.

"Of course I'm alright, pretty boy", she teased.
Jan 18, 2012 8:51 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

Dray heard Noir's voice, and found that her personality had changed. Not a little, a lot.., he takes out a knife slowly, not showing anyone he did. After that he jumped behind Tsukune, placed the knife at the neck of Noir and had a pokerface.
"Omai, dareda?", he asked her with a serious voice, the wrong answer could get her to trigger Dray to cut off her head.

Definition of "Omai, dareda?"
Jan 18, 2012 9:19 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai bit his lip.

"Don't call me that.. " he muttered, while she was ruffling though his hair.

Suddenly, he noticed Dray was also on the stairs with them, and had a blade centered at Noir's throat. He looked at her, and grabbed his wrist, trying to make peace, and getting them out.

"It's not that time for that.. We have to go." he muttered, looking over his shoulder at the two.

He then looked at Blanc, then smiled. "Nee?" he asked.
Jan 18, 2012 10:22 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Noir was taken aback when a knife was on her throat. Blanc would have made her move if it Kurai hadn't grabbed the masked boy's hand away. When Kurai wanted to get her agreement, she answered with silence.
Jan 18, 2012 10:36 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"I'm serious, dareda omai..?", he said and put his knife back at Noir's throat. Dray took his mask with his other hand, and he looked very serious, as if accusing her for doing something against the law.
"The result of this, depends on your answer.", he informed her, "Tell the truth, that's the only good answer.", he said, his grip on the knife got stronger and he put the knife closer to her throat, "If you're prepared to die, do not hesitate to lie.", he finished. His concentration was all put to Noir, as he awaited for her answer.
"Do not interfere with this, Kurai.", he said.
Jan 18, 2012 10:44 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Blanc tapped Kurai's shoulder, signalling for her to get down. Her patience was running out. Even when it was uncomfortable having a knife aimed at her throat, she managed to stand back on her own two feet. Swiftly, she reloaded her gun, aimed and fired at the zombie who was a few steps away behind Dray.

"How rude", she said with a sigh. "I have never lied. And I already introduced myself earlier."
Jan 18, 2012 10:53 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"You act rather high and mighty, it's going to be deathweight....", he said before getting close to her, his body at the side of her, and his knife at her throat, "so why don't we throw the deathweight away..?", he said and grinned. Dray put his mask on again, hiding his smile behind it.
"So what do you think of it?", he added, he was still enough sane to ask for permission. Rather weird if you ask me.
Jan 18, 2012 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

"Well, what do you think?"

Blanc answered his question with a question because she doubted that she could pick on what to do. If she really had to choose, she'd rather live because this was her beloved Noir's life.
Jan 18, 2012 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai sighed and bit his lip..

"We, REALLY, don't have the time for this.." he muttered, actually starting to get quite annoyed, and tired of standing.

"How about this, we can stay here, and talk as loud as you two are, and let the undead catch up with us, or, we can be smart and go to the third floor, get what we need, and get out." He said, with his ears twitching.
Jan 19, 2012 6:02 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Tsch...", Dray mumbled and sighed, "You're being too kind to this 'thing'.", he added and removed the knife from her throat. Dray climbed the stairs further, heading for the 3rd Floor.
"Consider yourself lucky....", he said and turned away.
Jan 19, 2012 6:11 AM

Nov 2010
miya

finaly miya reaches the mall, and suddnly she hears loud voices coming from the mall, and most of the noises where gunshots"ohoo~ i better hurry to get inside or else i gonna mis the party, kishi" she runs inside witha high speed salshing every zombie coming in her way and goes through the stairs
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 19, 2012 6:46 AM

Jan 2009
Noir Skyr

Blanc was trying to discern which feeling was weighing more as she was released from the point of the knife. A small part of her was relieved that she was uninjured, while the rest wanted to kick the masked guy. She was offended as how she had been treated as she was an object when he referred to her as a 'thing'. However, she knew that it their survival was important now, so she climbed up the stairs towards the third floor, following behind the boy.
Jan 19, 2012 7:04 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

Turning back, looking at the stairs and the first floor, it seemed like someone had entered the Mall. It could be a zombie, but it could also be human. Can't be sure until he went there. But that's a dangerous thing to do now, since it could be a zombie as he didn't saw much. "Got to take a look at that later.", he tought. Blanc was also following him. Waiting at the third floor, he looked at the others. When Blanc was close to him, he got to her side and whispered something in her ear.
"Don't call yourself our comrade.", he whispered, before leaning back.
Jan 19, 2012 7:30 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

" so hungry so hungry~ but i wonder if i am hungry for food or for some excitement, kishishishi"Miya runs through the stairs and slashs the zombies in her way... while she's singing a lullaby with a smile in her face, the lullaby echoes through the mall, like the sound of a whispering ghost
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 19, 2012 9:03 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai managed to let the girl off of his back. He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"She is still human, let's not forget that.." he muttered, honestly annoyed of the two Drama spuds. He tipped the handle of his Katana, and kept his Pistol in hand. He followed the two.

He let out a toothy grin when he saw Dray lean towards the girl. He passed the too, and grab their shoulders.

"It's not a good time to kiss and make up, just forgive, forget, and lets what we need and leave." he said, pointing at the door, that read, "3rd Floor."
Jan 19, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"We should stay here for awhile.", Dray said and went to a bench on the third floor. The floor was about filled with benches, not like it was a sea of benches, but that there were a lot of benches. It wasn't the only level with benches. Since it's a mall, there are benches, making people able to relax while having fun at the Mall before the apocalypse.
"Let's get this barrication over with and relax a little.", he said as he pulled the bench with him, putting it on the side at the stairs.
When Dray got close to Blanc, he put his mask off and smiled, "Don't try anything.., or i'll be getting rid of you immediately.", he whispered and walked to another bench.
Jan 19, 2012 9:23 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

while miya was walking in a fast pace at stairs to the third floor, she was still singing her lullaby and she was cleaning the blood stains on her face and the katana"... i better clean the blood on my or else they gonna think i am a zombie too... kishi" she finaly reaches the door of the third floor and opens it slowly...
Jan 19, 2012 9:43 AM
Jun 2010
*Conan runs into the mall hitting the fire alarm with his cane causing the water systems to come on. He then attempts to proceed to the next level of the mall.*

Jan 19, 2012 9:46 AM

Jun 2009
Hirro stops out front of the mall ,gazing at the humvee.

"i rember now"
Jan 19, 2012 9:56 AM
Jun 2010
*Conan makes it to the 2nd floor he then pushes a garbage can and recycleing bin down the stairs.*

(They were right next to the stairs.)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Creation] Character Creation

Discount66 - Jan 6, 2012

16 by rampster27 »»
Jun 9, 2012 7:06 PM

» [Roleplay]Houses ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

149 by rika713 »»
Feb 16, 2012 11:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

121 by Discount66 »»
Feb 2, 2012 12:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Shuryou Middleschool

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

5 by Discount66 »»
Jan 27, 2012 11:56 AM

» [Roleplay]Kodai Highschool

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

22 by Tamoball »»
Jan 22, 2012 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.