Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2012 9:37 AM

Dec 2011
This is the highschool where most of the survivors from the group Kodai Kariudo came from. It's an ordinary highschool until the apocalypse. Now, it's full of zombies.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 7, 2012 11:15 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai Arima

Kurai was running through the halls, racing towards the home EQ with his classmate. Dangling his Katana from his hands, unsheathed, poking Zombies out of his way, due to him knowing if he stays in one place, he will get swarmed, and killed.

He sighed while running, "This happened way to fast.." he muttered. When they reached the home EQ class room, he let whoever he allowed to come in, come in, and closed the door, locking it, and barricading it with the leg of a desk.

"Anyone bit? Are you okay?" He asked, sheathing his blade.
Jan 7, 2012 11:21 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

Following Kurai to the home EQ, they were followed by zombies.
"I know what you mean,", he said while running, "i'm sorry i can't be of any help for now.". When they reached the home EQ, they rushed in with some of the other people that survived. Dray went searching for weapons he could use and found some knives.
"I'm okay.", he said. Dray picked up bandage that was in the First Aid Kit and bounded his fists.
"I know i wished for an more exciting life, but this is too much.", he said and used the bandage to make handlers for the knives.
"I should be good for now.", he said and turned back towards the crowd, "God should know which wishes should be fulfilled and which shouldn't.", he said, sighing.
Jan 7, 2012 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Arima nodded towards Dray, a old friend of his since probably first year of High School. He took the bandages from him, and wrapped his right arm slightly, covering a majority of it, and covering the front and last half of his fingers, leaving the middle exposed.. He then sighed, and sheathed his Katana, and looked at everyone who was still alive.

"My fellow students, I think this isn't going to be a good day." he muttered. "According to the Anime I read, people splinted up into different groups, and their main objective was to survive, that would be the best idea.." He muttered. "Only if I could go back home, I could get into my dads lockers.." he muttered again.
Jan 7, 2012 11:39 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"I know what you mean, i saw this in an anime yesterday.", he said, scratching the back of his head.
"We should do everything to survive, that's true, but...", he started, "don't leave others behind.", he finishes. Dray looked around him and heard Kurai.
"What would your dads lockers possess?", he asked, "If it doesn't have anything, we should better not be going there but the mall.", he told Kurai. Dray then walked towards the door of the Home Eq and looked outside, they were surrounded by zombies and he felt like they couldn't get out.
"Guys, we have no way of getting out if we stay here any longer.", he told the people inside while still looking outside. A zombie then got closer and broke the window, making Dray jump backwards.
"Like i said, we should get going, and now!", he said and turned towards the other survivors.
Jan 7, 2012 11:50 AM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Arima nodded towards Dray's comment. "He was a Ex-Marine. Most likely guns, or crossbows, maybe a couple of army knives. Not sure till we get there." he muttered while tightening the wrap. "If we don't find anything, we'll just take his Humvee in the garage. he added, "Fastest and the safest way to get around." he added. "We will need more people too. A medic, and many other things. I'm good with a Katana, and my dad trained me to be a marksman, so we might have the fighting covered." he added again.

He then noticed the zombie breaking it, he walked towards the cabinets and took some honey, and flour, he dumped the bottles of honey onto the walk way of the zombies and flour, so if they were to walk, they were to slip and fall, giving them enough time to run through the other door.
Jan 7, 2012 11:59 AM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Great idea,", he said and went looking outside again, "But we'll also slip, you know.", he said. Thinking about a way to get outside of the school, he went towards the window. Looking outside, he saw that there wasn't a spot without any zombies.
"Sh**", he yelled as he noticed they couldn't get out of the school without bloodshed.
"Anyone who wouldn't go psycho when fighting and seeing bloodshed?", he asked, looking towards the survivors.
"The only way to get away from here, is through killing zombies only.", he told them, "Anyone who would go psycho, should wait here till the others are finished."
Jan 7, 2012 12:09 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

"It's alright, we are going to have to fight this sooner or later, more sooner now." he muttered towards Dray.

Kurai then raised his hand, already have slayed a few zombies on the way. "Students, classmates, please stay in the room, we will allow one person to stay here to defend you guys, if not, then please head out of the secret exists. Please, do not fear to retaliate. " he added. He then sheathed his Katana, and headed towards the door.
Jan 7, 2012 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
Yuno was running in the compound trying to get into the building. There were zombies around him.
" oh no i'm sorrounded by these zombies" she drew out her knife then tried slicing them, by chance she escaped and entered the building
happy me today and you
Jan 7, 2012 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Guess that's true, but we should still avoid as much as possible.", he said, looking at Kurai. It seemed like this is going to be endless and he opened the window.
"Kurai, we should be going from here since its faster.", he said and pointed out of the window, "I know we're on the second floor, but we could do something about it.", he suggested. The problem of this all was that they were surrounded by zombies and the only way for them to survive is go get some weapons first.
"We don't have enough weapons for now.", he said and pointed at the zombies, "If we have only Kurai fighting, he won't be able to finish them all.", he said.
Jan 7, 2012 12:22 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

He nodded at Drays suggestion, he headed towards the door, slashing and poking zombies on the way towards him, making sure students are going ahead of him first.

"Good idea Dray! Lead them to safety, I'll be right behind you guys!" he exclaimed. He then headed towards the other side of the room, banging on pans due to him realizing that zombies only react to noise, giving students the time that they need.
Jan 7, 2012 12:30 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"I need some time for this.", he said and picked up the bandage roll. He used it to make something like a rope, but since it was too weak, he did it over and over. Afterwards, when it was strong enough, he bound it with one of the knives. Throwing it against a tree that he saw, it rolled over the branch and then the knife struck the tree, and it became stuck there, making it able for people to get out. He then heard Kurai making noise with pans in the Home Eq room.
"Kurai!", he called out for Kurai as he heard the noice he made, "Do you wish to die?", he afterwards, "I have to get down now, and make sure the others re safe.", he said and went down from the window to the tree.
"This is more troublesome than homework.", he said as they were getting surrounded. He noticed someone going inside the building.
"That idiot!", he said and wanted to help, but he was completely surrounded and the only way for him to go help is to finish off those who were surrounding him.
Jan 7, 2012 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai took a deep breath, and opened his eyes, revealing a darker green than before. "I'll give you time.." he muttered. Eventually a smile could be visible from his face, not a normal smile, but a scary smile. "I'm not going to die.. Trust me.." he muttered. Instantly, Kurai moved around the zombies, tagging each in the head or neck with his blade. As if we was weightless.

Eventually he made it too the girl who was surrounded by zombies. In a heartbeat, each zombie was either on the ground, or decapitated. He picked up the girl, and placed her on his back.

"Go do what you have to do, make sure my time isn't wasted!" he exclaimed to Dray. While saying so, a zombie appeared behind him, only to be stabbed by Kurai again, Kurai then kicked off it's stomach, and lunged a hole into it's head.
Jan 7, 2012 12:55 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

Hearing Kurai's comment on him, he got a little annoyed.
"Don't get full of yourself, Kurai.", he said as he threw knives at the zombies heads, finishing them one by one. He had one left and there were much more zombies than one.
"Annoying...", he said quietly and turned the knife around, using it as a melee weapon now instead of a throwing knife. He rushed towards the zombies, knowing it was dangerous, but it was the only way. Using the knife to slash off the head of the zombies one by one, his knife got bloodier and it was the one that made him survive. He decided to keep this knife as a melee weapon and put it at his side.
"That... was... great..", he said and then picked up the knives that he had threw.
"I should get more knives than this.", he said and looked around, corpses were seen everywhere, some not moving, some still moving.
"Great..., this is going to get very annoying. Kurai!", he said, "We should get going soon!"
Jan 7, 2012 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai smiled at Dray's comment. Nobody really Kurai that well, not even those who knew him, not even his parents knew him that well.

"It's more like confidence. In a situation like this, the first to panic loses." he stated. He then turned around, and lead the girl on his back towards the window, allowing her to slide down, and reach the ground safely with the rest of the students. He nudged Dray towards the door, giving him some backup.

"I'll get you more knives later! LETS GO!" he muttered, slashing the remaining zombie, it seemed that most of the zombies outside, had managed to come inside, due to the noise that he made.
Jan 7, 2012 1:24 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"I know, i intend to get the knives from your house too.", he said and smiled.
"For now let's get to a car.", he said and ran to the parking lot. He looked around, checking if everyone was still there.
"Anyone who knows how to start a car without a key?", he said and looked at the survivors, "I'll be guarding.", he added. The zombies seemed like they got air of their existence and went to Dray and Kurai's group.
"Dang it, we need to operate fast.", he said and broke a window of the car, "Get inside guys!", he said and helped everyone but Kurai inside, hoping he would be able to help him fend off the zombies while one of the others started the car. He used his knife to make a hole in the car's roof, but it failed. His knife wasn't strong enough and ended up being only able to scratch it a little.
Jan 7, 2012 1:34 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Instantly, Dray, and the rest of the students could hear a crash, then a sound of a fuse. The crash came from Kurai, crashing out of a window, and sliding down a hill, and the fuse came from the fire he had just started. Everyone could hear and smell the zombies burn.

He dashed towards the car, and jumped on the cars roof, seeing waht Dray was trying to do, and impaled his Katana on it, and made a hole. He the jumped off to see that the perimeter is secure and quiet, until he saw the zombies near by. He charged at them, taking out the remaining, even though it was only about three, AKA, not many.

"They all went inside." he muttered, pointing at the building that was ignited due to Kurai's doing.
Jan 7, 2012 1:55 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"We shouldn't let our guard down.", he said with a serious tone and heard someone has started the car. Waiting for Kurai, he looked around the school. He knew that not all of the zombies around from the school building are inside the building.
"For now we should get going to your house, Kurai,", he said and looked at Kurai. Dray saw that Kurai had a girl on his back but decided not to ask him how that happened.
"Tonikakku, get inside the car and the girl too.", he said pointing at the car. But before they could get in, the other students, who panicked, had used the car to escape and left them behind.
"Tsch, those selfish bastards...", he said, looking annoyed, "Guess we have to walk, Kurai, lead us to your house.", he said and pointed at the gate.
Jan 7, 2012 2:07 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai nodded his head towards Dray. Then he tried to help Dray to get Tonikakku into the car, but instantly when she got inside, the drove off, leaving the two behind.
Kurai then tapped his Sheathed Katana on his shoulder, and sighed.

"I saw that coming." he muttered. He turned to Dray, and pointed at the Motor bike that was behind Kurai, "I have a better idea." he said. He then got onto it, and used his Katana to destroy the ignition lock, and starting the bike.

"It's not far from here, but when we get into my house, don't go into my parents room. That's the only condition." he said.
Jan 7, 2012 11:13 PM

Dec 2011
Dray

"Great, now we can get there even faster.", he said as he looked at the bike. Kurai started the bike by destroying something with his katana and Dray got on. Hearing about that Kurai's house is not that far away and about his only condition, it made him curious about what happened there. But at times like this, curiousity kills the cat, so he decided not to ask about it or go inside.
"I'm sure everyone has his or her own secrets, in times like these.", he said, "Don't worry, i won't go in.".
Looking around them, Dray saw that starting the bike, had made them attract some of those zombies and got a little worried about his friend, since he had to drive.
"Can you do this?", he said and pointed at the zombies, "Don't push it, you know."
Jan 8, 2012 12:07 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai nodded, and kicked off the breaks and started to head towards the gate, He used one hand to drive the Bike, and one hand to slice the zombies who were giving them some attention. He then handed the Katana to Dray to give him some support.

"Not a problem mate." he said over his shoulder. In no time, they where already driving neck and neck with the bus that abandoned them. Kurai looked at them, and saluted Tonikkaku, as a sign of good luck. When they reached the lane that Kurai's house is located by, he took it, leaving the other students to drive alone.
Jan 18, 2012 6:53 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

Finnally after being able to get out the school buillding,she tries her best to catch up with the boys she saw going outside the school, "damn!,if i only came a littel more earlier..." then she was surprised by some zombies attaking her from behind" owww man i don't have time to deal with you guys you know" after she finshed talking she slayes a few zombiez in the face and runs to the street outside her school, and there she finds a motorcycle laying on ground"lucky! i just hope that the owner won't mind, but it's oky, because he probably turend into a zombie or running for his life now" she rides the motorcycle and tries to catch up with Dray and Kurai, she's now thinking"well...luckly i have found this kitchen knife out there, but i realy need a real katana! looks like i will have to stop at the dojo nearby, as i rememaber i think they had a katana there..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 22, 2012 1:06 PM

Jul 2008
Susanna needed to leave, now. The undead were everywhere.
Her own sister was one of them this morning and Susanna had to see if her more recent workplace was safe. Turns out it wasn't and now she really needed to leave. Fortunately, the sound of SOMEONE STEALING HER MOTORBIKE attracted a few of the horrors away. Good thing zombies couldn't see well, she thought as she crept her way down the hall. There was no way she'd get her bike back anytime soon...
Oh well...that thing needed new brakes anyway and it was a screaming metal deathtrap. It was a half hour or so before she could sneak out past the zombies and find a vehicle, wouldn't have taken so long if she didn't raid the kitchen and take every knife she could find. It was a humvee of all things, causing her to drool a little.

Needless to say she drives off into the city.
TamoballJan 25, 2012 11:53 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Creation] Character Creation

Discount66 - Jan 6, 2012

16 by rampster27 »»
Jun 9, 2012 7:06 PM

» [Roleplay]Houses ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

149 by rika713 »»
Feb 16, 2012 11:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

121 by Discount66 »»
Feb 2, 2012 12:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Shuryou Middleschool

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

5 by Discount66 »»
Jan 27, 2012 11:56 AM

» [Roleplay]Shopping Mall ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

233 by antiman »»
Jan 22, 2012 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.