Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
which do you like better dating
Jan 7, 2012 9:34 AM
Oct 2011
ok i've been watching this series and every ep that has came out but im just getting sick and tired of how the hell its different from the other 2 jewel pet series. i understand the romance in the other seasons but really to have jewel pets and humans trying to date i dont even like that. i was really happy when mikage was dating kanon but now hes like in love with ruby and i think thats just stupid for them to do that. so just go ahead and put down what you think about it
Aug 15, 2017 11:44 AM
Dec 2016
hinata3487 said:
ok i've been watching this series and every ep that has came out but im just getting sick and tired of how the hell its different from the other 2 jewel pet series. i understand the romance in the other seasons but really to have jewel pets and humans trying to date i dont even like that. i was really happy when mikage was dating kanon but now hes like in love with ruby and i think thats just stupid for them to do that. so just go ahead and put down what you think about it
the way Kanon got Mikage was bitchy, though I don't expect any less from her, and, spoilers, Kanon and Mikage turn out to be brother and sister, so yeah that's just messed up. Now the way I see it with Ruby and Mikage, Jewelpets aren't mindless animals, they are an intelligent culture similar to humans, the only difference being in looks, you wouldn't have a problem if a Jewelpet got with a different species of Jewelpet, it's still inter species yet some how it's more acceptable. I ask of you, in the world of Jewelpet, what makes humans so high and mighty.
Oct 3, 2017 11:46 AM
Jun 2014
I accidentally clicked MikagexRuby that's unimportant. What i wanna say is I prefer Mikage and Kanon no matter what kind of bitch she is because she really liked him and Ruby is the most annoying character of the anime (and personally i've ever found). She's childish, clumsy and self-centered. Plus she got her chance for romans with Tooru. Even if the human/human couple turn out to be related I'd still prefer if they died alone and lonely. Plus it's jewel PET for a reason. They are animals. Feelings or not it's still pretty disturbing.
Oct 8, 2017 11:35 PM
Dec 2016
ChocolateGoddess said:
I accidentally clicked MikagexRuby that's unimportant. What i wanna say is I prefer Mikage and Kanon no matter what kind of bitch she is because she really liked him and Ruby is the most annoying character of the anime (and personally i've ever found). She's childish, clumsy and self-centered. Plus she got her chance for romans with Tooru. Even if the human/human couple turn out to be related I'd still prefer if they died alone and lonely. Plus it's jewel PET for a reason. They are animals. Feelings or not it's still pretty disturbing.

We've just got to accept that it's a different world with different rules, humans are animals as well, thing that sets both humans and Jewelpets above the mindless animals who roam the world is intelligence, humans aren't superior to Jewelpets in any way they're on the same level in that universe. Plus like I said before a Jewelpet and another species of Jewelpet getting together would still be inter species so if you're going to be disgusted at Ruby and Mikage be disgusted at the other relationships. Anyway it's not like they're the only Jewelpet x human romance in that world there's also Masago and Garnet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jewelpet Sunshine Episode 1 Discussion

CosmicGirl - Apr 16, 2023

0 by CosmicGirl »»
Apr 16, 2023 10:14 AM

» Start with Sunshine?

MasterNeutral - Nov 25, 2020

1 by davidman001 »»
Jan 10, 2021 8:46 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Sunshine Episode 35 Discussion

ZettaiRyouiki - May 12, 2020

0 by ZettaiRyouiki »»
May 12, 2020 12:20 AM

» Subs

shomazta - Nov 6, 2011

16 by Eluko-chan »»
Apr 21, 2020 2:36 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Sunshine Episode 46 Discussion

lanblade - Dec 29, 2019

0 by lanblade »»
Dec 29, 2019 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.