Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2012 4:56 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, Inuki being reborn has got to be one of the best scenes in this anime.
Such junk...
Jan 13, 2019 10:30 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Wonder if league's Annie story idea came from Karen? Game me the similar feel.
Oct 3, 2020 5:14 PM

Jul 2015
This was such a great episode! The fact that Yuzuriha becomes stronger it's something that I really love.
But the best part is that Kusanagi -a Dragon of Earth- is still unsure about where he should be. When Fuuma asked him if he wanted to change factions, he said he's still watching how things will develop... which is really interesting, because so far we thought (so far in the anime) that they couldn't change factions.
Jun 12, 2022 3:16 PM

Jan 2020
I didn't expect Inuki to be killed, but considering he seems akin to a "spirit beast" -- and that he was reborn -- I guess he never really dies. Though, it still seems unclear whether the Inuki that was reborn was the same one. The way Yuzuriha acted it almost seemed like it was a different wolf entirely though, a completely new life separate from the original Inuki.

Other than that, Yuzuriha and Kusanagi is certainly a weird couple. I don't particularly get the appeal of the age gap thing. It seems to be extremely popular in old anime like this though. But, other than the age thing, they also seem to have very little in common. So I'm not sure what they would particularly do together on dates and such. They already are kind of awkward when they are out together.

It is interesting that Kusanagi isn't a hardline Dragon of Earth though. He even went so far as to potentially attack Fuma this episode. I won't be surprised if he officially begins helping the Dragons of Heaven before the final confrontation.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 29, 2023 5:28 AM

Sep 2017
Another dragon of earth

Fuuma is just full on psychopathic serial killer sadist now

Glad Kusanagi stopped him and Satsuki.

Very sad to see Inuki die, glad we got Inuki in another form.

Slap the dipshit gaslighting philosophy of Fuuma with ur cuteness.

Kusanagi saw 7 birds migrating too early, maybe preservation is one of the reasons he is dragon of earth? idk. but its very ambiguous.

Fuuma disguising as other people is already very much crossing the line. Evil mf

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » X Episode 24 Discussion

Cello - May 2, 2009

31 by XxEMOxKONATAxX »»
Mar 13, 3:28 AM

» Help: X (TV) filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

3 by Joker_Sama »»
Feb 14, 8:58 AM

Poll: » X Episode 23 Discussion

RyanBebop - Jan 19, 2012

9 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 7, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » X Episode 22 Discussion

RyanBebop - Jan 18, 2012

6 by JeremiahOrange »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:51 AM

Poll: » X Episode 21 Discussion

RyanBebop - Jan 17, 2012

4 by JeremiahOrange »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.