Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2011 12:06 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Being together was a good choice.
Sep 29, 2012 1:04 AM

Aug 2008
Cute little story.
May 9, 2013 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
I’m glad they got together in the end. Its to bad for Rika, she should have confessed her love instead of being crazy :(
Dec 27, 2014 10:48 AM

Jun 2012
Very nice ending, really liked the story
What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power and people who flatter them hide in safe places and extol war, force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, then send them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites? - Yang Wenli
Jan 22, 2015 7:34 PM
Dec 2011
Wow. Really liked the story. If there are any manga with a main character like the big one please let me know. She was so cute
Sep 29, 2017 1:11 PM

Jun 2013
It feels like we skipped over a few steps; Rika's change of heart seemed to happen a little too fast. But I guess she thought no one could stand up to her, and Little Imari surprised her with her fierceness, and helped her realize how pointless the whole thing was. I'd say Rika got off easy, and Big Imari was extremely lucky that Rika decided to "let her go." Anyways, the big moment at the end was all worth it.
Mar 28, 2018 6:31 AM

May 2015
Can't believe this story was so short. I absolutely loved it. What an underrated gem.

Aug 27, 2018 11:43 AM
Aug 2018
What can I say, this was a fantastic read. If i have one nit pick, it should have been longer. You could have gone into Big and Small Imari's past's in more detail, I definitely wanted to see how Rika got such a hold onto big Imari to be such a mean horrible bully.

I loved that dark turn in the third chapter, Rika was a interesting character that they didn't sadly really delve into more. We know she's a closeted Lesbian who hates the fact that she is, that she loves Big Imari and doesn't want to lose her. So she mentally and physically abuses Imari into thinking she's worthless. Great villain. The way little Imari won't back down from her even when Rika get's violent is fantastic.

But I'm happy the two Imari's got a happy ending, as even in such a short manga that they were both so well written. I feared for both when Rika was on the scene. The extra chapter felt very rushed, shame that they didn't get another few chapters out of this. But overall I gave this a 4/5.

Aug 31, 2023 12:49 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Ah, that was pretty good overall. I wish it was at least a couple chapters longer though. Just so the ending didn't feel as rushed. The crazy lady got off pretty easy, but I was happy that Little Imari didn't actually get hurt from the fall. I figured she would be pretty tough since she had been used to breaking her own fingers. Anyway, happy to see the two Imari's reunited in the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep Chapter 3 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 26, 2011

8 by KingYoshi »»
Aug 31, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep Chapter 2 Discussion

4 by KingYoshi »»
Aug 31, 2023 12:05 PM

Poll: » Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep Chapter 1 Discussion

4 by KingYoshi »»
Aug 31, 2023 12:04 AM

» The extras

Jacona - Dec 30, 2012

3 by Darkbow »»
Dec 27, 2014 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.