Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2011 6:52 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was ok, nothing so special about it.
Didn't really like thegroups sex part (not my thing) but I enjoyed the ending, kinda like a reverse NTR situation (the person in love gets her instead of the sick bastards)
It got me thinking quite a bit at the end where she said "I've found another"
Whats the next ep gonna be about I wonder?
Dec 19, 2011 6:42 PM
Jun 2010
Well that was stupid, she turns guys into assholes so they will do her. Then again I should have seen it coming with the title being love bitch.
F**king Censorship...
Jan 9, 2012 7:51 AM

Sep 2009
lol i just watched it now.. lol as Dougy-kun said it really is like an reverse NTR, i think the first guy that was doing her ended up with an attitude like that because of her... she's like a man who wants to have all the girls, except its reverse soo it isn't really my thing ^...,^
Jan 14, 2012 11:38 AM

Jul 2008
So I watched it a few days ago, and i really loled, like this is definitely the funniest hentai i've ever seen. Or I was just sugar high, idk. But anywayz, to be honest, I liked the story and the fact that she turned to the good guy at the end, even though the sex was hotter with the bad guy; and c'mon, it was not like rape or anything, the group/domination scenes are just roleplay, and it brought pleasure to both sides, especially Chisato <3. Definitely looking forward to next episodes.
manganimaniakJan 14, 2012 11:43 AM
Feb 4, 2012 3:27 AM

Feb 2010
Sup with that smoke coming out of her ass.
Apr 28, 2012 9:46 PM
Jul 2010
Rhypo-oniichan said:

lol this i noticed too. decent H, not much else to be said.
Aug 27, 2013 7:54 AM

Oct 2009
I expected it to be more extreme but the h-part was pretty plain and boring. But the plot was a little bit unexpected and non-clichéd as for hentai: we don't see women that do not dislike being called bitches often, they all usually play victims. Add to that reverse-NTR and sudden change in personality from good to bad guy at the end that were already mentioned before, and it makes it not so worthless
Apr 26, 2016 9:30 PM

May 2015
Minute 14:53 - “Just According to Keikaku”
Oct 14, 2016 9:17 AM
Oct 2016
Rhypo said:
thats steamed and ready to roll.
Nov 4, 2018 7:18 PM

Feb 2013
The guy who originally wrote this surely has read Hannah Arendt before... It's so nihilist about people, just like her....... But he didn't include the forgiveness in the place, which gives me the impression that he really doesn't believe in humanity, as it seems... Quite a sad story for sexually disturbed and manipulative/manipulated people...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 18, 2020 10:57 PM
Aug 2018
Would someone please explain the ending? what did she mean by "I've found another"? and I think the m.c who was trying to get her all this time, turned to a bad guy at the end? WTF??!! Please Explain
Feb 12, 2022 8:42 PM
Aug 2017
TheBrightSensei said:
Would someone please explain the ending? what did she mean by "I've found another"? and I think the m.c who was trying to get her all this time, turned to a bad guy at the end? WTF??!! Please Explain

That is precisely what happened. If you pay attention to Sato the entire time, you'll see him gradually slip into the twisted person he becomes. You can tell by the sound of his voice changing that he's become just another @sshole who's going to abuse her sexually and in other ways. She was right, in that it's her fault for everything. If she simply grew a spine, dumped the d*ck and rebounded with Sato, everything would have been fine and dandy, sunshine and rainbows for her. But she just let things keep going until the end, because she has no backbone and will not do what it takes to ensure she ends up happy with a good guy. Chances are her current Bf before Sato went through the same crap Sato went through and his personality got twisted too. She said "another" instead of saying Sato is just like her last, which implies this isn't the first time, so take that however you will.
Feb 13, 2022 11:27 AM
Aug 2018
Wow thanks for the explanation
Nov 21, 2022 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
It's too bad she didn't get DP'ed during that gang bang.
At 14:20, I'm gonna have the same facial expression once I finally find a girl that's willing to do anal with me. hehe
Not bad, it could've been better. 6/10
Jun 18, 2023 1:12 PM

Jun 2021
Basically it's not a NTR as it was the girl who manipulated the guys and she also got what she wanted. No one was cuckold or cheated...

She is really a mastermind..... She knew that the previous guy will be ditching her so she was getting her next target ready beforehand. She told sato it was exciting for her to see him in the toilet while fuking also asked if he masturbated to her, making him guilty feely and also sealing the deal by making him vulnerable.

She said 'she has got another', so how many did she get in total? I also don't believe it was her first anal as the previous guy said she would do anything he asked her, doubt that he never asked for anal.

Therefore the conclusion is, she is scared to be left alone. She wants all guys to be wanting her, the centre of attention. So she does whatever the guy asks her to or he would leave her. But the previous guy figured out that she is a slut always wanting cock. Him Dumping her was the best decision he made. Now I feel bad for sato....
Yandere_@lover
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.