Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2011 10:01 AM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

And I like the visuals + music + looking at the sex doll.

And I like making fun of it.

lol your admitting that you have nothing better to do other than making fun of this anime XD but i agree with the visuals, music (mainly euterpe) but sex doll? minori? O_O
Dec 2, 2011 10:01 AM

Jul 2011
I was kidding, if you don't get that then heaven help you. If you want to think that, though, then sure. Why not? There's probably a few people like that, anyway.
Dec 2, 2011 10:04 AM

Jul 2011
GuyxFlynn said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.

curious about the ending?
i dont mean to be rude but i wasn't really asking you, but i meant if you have totally given up on this anime and you know it isn't going to get any better why bother with the anime anymore when you know that the ending is gonna be shit and all the episodes are gonna be disappointing, won't it be a total waste of your time?

No, because after you watch an episode then you can actually talk about the shit that actually happened, rather than just call it shit for no reason.

but you already have plenty of reasons to call it shit,draconis practically named reasons why it was shit, so why bother watching anymore episodes
Dec 2, 2011 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

lol your admitting that you have nothing better to do other than making fun of this anime XD but i agree with the visuals, music (mainly euterpe) but sex doll? minori? O_O
Making fun of this is actually really fun, since the mindless fanboys can't do shit to defend it.

Also, I'm actually writing a book series, so this will give me a good reference for what not to do.

And it's fucking Inori. There's no "m." And how the hell is this the first time you've heard Inori referred to as a sex doll? It's been said many times, in many threads, by many different people.
Dec 2, 2011 10:06 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
GuyxFlynn said:

No, because after you watch an episode then you can actually talk about the shit that actually happened, rather than just call it shit for no reason.

but you already have plenty of reasons to call it shit,draconis practically named reasons why it was shit, so why bother watching anymore episodes

A miracle?
Dec 2, 2011 10:08 AM

Mar 2009
Reading these episode discussions has become the most entertaining part of this series.

The last quarter of the episode actually sparked some interest.
Dec 2, 2011 10:09 AM

May 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

Oh you so silly. Isn't it obvious that everyone is talking about Gai?
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 2, 2011 10:09 AM

Jul 2011
Tanrim said:
I was kidding, if you don't get that then heaven help you. If you want to think that, though, then sure. Why not? There's probably a few people like that, anyway.

what the hell "heaven help me"? you may not notice this but i was serious in asking, so i expected serious answers, just like how didn't notice you were joking, its hard to tell if people are serious or not when posting online while lacking visuals or audio, thats what emoticons are supposed to make up for, so dont blame me for not noticing
Dec 2, 2011 10:12 AM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

Making fun of this is actually really fun, since the mindless fanboys can't do shit to defend it.

Also, I'm actually writing a book series, so this will give me a good reference for what not to do.

And it's fucking Inori. There's no "m." And how the hell is this the first time you've heard Inori referred to as a sex doll? It's been said many times, in many threads, by many different people.
sorry thats a typo, i type fast so its my bad, i haven't read most of the other discussion, but i know inori is referred to as a sex doll but why? is it because of shu calling her a doll in one of the episodes
Dec 2, 2011 10:14 AM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

Oh you so silly. Isn't it obvious that everyone is talking about Gai?

yeye quit bashing me, i kinda knew he was referring to inori -_-
Dec 2, 2011 10:16 AM

Jul 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
Tanrim said:

what the hell "heaven help me"? you may not notice this but i was serious in asking, so i expected serious answers, just like how didn't notice you were joking, its hard to tell if people are serious or not when posting online while lacking visuals or audio, thats what emoticons are supposed to make up for, so dont blame me for not noticing

So? What business is of yours why people are watching? Frankly I'm sicking of the whole if you don't like it then don't watch it thing. It's so infantile. If someone wants to watch something then they can. Reason is irrelevant.

That said, speaking for myself, despite the fact I have serious issues with the show itself it's still fun to watch sometimes. The discussion is usually amusing, too.
Dec 2, 2011 10:16 AM

Aug 2009
Inori is a sex doll or robot whatever. She is just eyecandy which refers to the sex and doll refers to her as someone that has no personality.
Dec 2, 2011 10:19 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
sorry thats a typo, i type fast so its my bad, i haven't read most of the other discussion, but i know inori is referred to as a sex doll but why? is it because of shu calling her a doll in one of the episodes
Typing in a hurry =/= typing fast. And I'm pretty sure it was you who's been calling her "Minori" all this time too.

Isn't it obvious? It's because of her outfit, combined with the fact that she has no personality, combined with the fact that she serves no purpose other than fap service.

RawrORawr said:
Reading these episode discussions has become the most entertaining part of this series.
Tanrim said:
The discussion is usually amusing, too.
If I can keep viewers like you entertained, then it's all worth it.
Dec 2, 2011 10:20 AM

Mar 2009
Summary of episode:

- Takes the void out oo.oo
-- pew pew, doors open
--- nothing found, hurray
---- end of episode
Some facts:
1. You're surfing myanimelist.net
2. You're reading comments
3. You're reading my signature
5. You didin't notice that there are no 4 punct
6. You just checked that
7. You're now smiling

Dec 2, 2011 10:22 AM

Jul 2011
Tanrim said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Tanrim said:

So? What business is of yours why people are watching? Frankly I'm sicking of the whole if you don't like it then don't watch it thing. It's so infantile. If someone wants to watch something then they can. Reason is irrelevant.

That said, speaking for myself, despite the fact I have serious issues with the show itself it's still fun to watch sometimes. The discussion is usually amusing, too.

oh me, just curious why all the haters are hating and i now found out why, besides the whole "dont like dont watch" makes sense, they can still watch it, i dont give a rats ass if they do, but i just wonder why they continue to watch it when they dont like it, its like when you see someone eating shit, it tastes like shit but they still continue to eat it, whats the point of it all is what im trying to make sense of
Dec 2, 2011 10:24 AM
Jul 2011
MaskGT said:
Summary of episode:

-- pew pew, doors open
---- end of episode

Just like he said. Besides extracting the void and killing a few guys, there's almost no story-line development at all. I feel as i would be watching some kind of fillers.
Dec 2, 2011 10:30 AM

Jul 2011
SoFarGone said:
Inori is a sex doll or robot whatever. She is just eyecandy which refers to the sex and doll refers to her as someone that has no personality.
DraconisMarch said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Typing in a hurry =/= typing fast. And I'm pretty sure it was you who's been calling her "Minori" all this time too.

Isn't it obvious? It's because of her outfit, combined with the fact that she has no personality, combined with the fact that she serves no purpose other than fap service.

wait, isn't that just part of her character, whats with no personality, i think she does have a personality and does have feelings, but has trouble expressing them, just like shu is unable to express his true feelings, she is in Egoist remember and she wrote and sang songs in order to express herself because she isn't very good at doing it in front of people, and she does show that she might have feelings for shu and worries about gai doesn't that count that she has a personality and feelings at all?
Dec 2, 2011 10:34 AM

Dec 2010
Haters raidin the fanboy lolol
Dec 2, 2011 10:34 AM

Jul 2011
MaskGT said:
Summary of episode:

-- pew pew, doors open
---- end of episode
zablex said:
MaskGT said:
Summary of episode:

-- pew pew, doors open
---- end of episode

Just like he said. Besides extracting the void and killing a few guys, there's almost no story-line development at all. I feel as i would be watching some kind of fillers.

wth? did you miss the crystal being stolen and that guy who was holding (shu's father) kurosu id card and that we have a little of character development, and that maybe gai might have relations with kurosu if im not mistaken
Dec 2, 2011 10:37 AM

Jul 2011
Transvoid said:

you referring to me? T_T thats depressing im not even a real fanboy, i like this anime but not that much, i dont even know why i defend this anime, i should really stop and let the haters have their sick fun
Dec 2, 2011 10:42 AM

Dec 2010
kamikaze_1996 said:
Transvoid said:

you referring to me? T_T thats depressing im not even a real fanboy, i like this anime but not that much, i dont even know why i defend this anime, i should really stop and let the haters have their sick fun

Keep them occupied, its interesting. lol Its actually interesting on your part too, I guess.
Dec 2, 2011 10:49 AM

Jul 2011
Transvoid said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Transvoid said:

Keep them occupied, its interesting. lol Its actually interesting on your part too, I guess.

what? so you want me to pwn all the haters and give the GC discussion back to the loyal fans? i do admit that GC should belong to the fans but i cant be asked arguing with these guys, hell im not even a real fan, IM NEUTRAL
Dec 2, 2011 11:04 AM

Apr 2011
I didn't like the first half the episode, but second half made up for it. A
7godeohs said:
bonifide said:
Kami565 said:
and episode full of fanservice indeed xD

too bad GC doesn't have any previews, I'd love to know what will happen next time at least vaguely. But I guess like this it keeps one watching ;)

And why is Shu even popular amongst the female charas?! o_o
He's almost as much of a wimp as Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki xD

I agree with you their pretty much on the same level. I hate them both. lol

Yeah, but the difference is that Yuki......well, yeah - things happen.

I also wonder why everyone has to shoot their own people. What are we up to now, two or three people that have been shot in the head when a 'oh excuse me' or 'could you please not do that?" would have sufficed.

I know I agree Shu is a wimp just like Yukiteru.
Dec 2, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2011
where the hell are all the haters, its boring without them, awww f* this im gonna go and eat
Dec 2, 2011 11:18 AM

May 2010
Nothing new really happened in this episode
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 2, 2011 11:25 AM

May 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
where the hell are all the haters, its boring without them, awww f* this im gonna go and eat

This is your blog, right?

This is spoiler, don't open it.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 2, 2011 11:41 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
what? so you want me to pwn all the haters and give the GC discussion back to the loyal fans?
That'll never happen lol. He just wanted you to keep us critics "occupied."
Dec 2, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

This is your blog, right?

This is spoiler, don't open it.

? that aint a spoiler, thats from the manga which is waay behind the anime, i dont know what your trying to do but post manga references on a manga thread, -_-

DraconisMarch said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
what? so you want me to pwn all the haters and give the GC discussion back to the loyal fans?
That'll never happen lol. He just wanted you to keep us critics "occupied."

who knows maybe i will keep you guys "occupied", i might just get a few laughs by doing so :D
Dec 2, 2011 12:00 PM

Jul 2010
Meh, not that spectacular of an episode, but there were some notable parts.

Inori in a swimsuit eh? Can't say no to that, can we? Poor Hare got left out and she's not bad either. Her action was super-effective though. ^^

"Inori is my... what?". He could've just said he had to act to be able to get close and get Souta's void? Then suddenly his supposed grandfather (his dad's father) shows up and steals the rock Gai wanted. Is he on the opposing side?
In the end the Shu and Souta get into a fight over Inori. I already predicted this wouldn't end well. Poor Souta. =(

Looking at the scene on the ship; maybe it isn't too late for Inori to develop honest feelings for Shu. Who knows?

Dec 2, 2011 12:06 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
I'm amazed that girls even like this show. It's completely obvious that every female character in GC exists only for fan service. They're objects; nothing more.
I will not get in a heavy debate with you but it seem Shu infected girls as much as Yuki did from Mirai Niki. That's all.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 2, 2011 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
And now the Arisa whom i kind of liked(mostly due to Sheryl though) went the path of stupid shoujo heroine, ftw. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
At least Haruka and Tsugumi are fun, with Ayase having next to zero screeen time. Needless to say Shu's classmates aren't important at all and Inori is.... weird and i can't seem to like or dislike her.
Episode was pretty ejoyable i guess, no particular highlights in it though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 2, 2011 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
Now this is starting to piss me off.
How DARE people who do not like this show call themselves SMARTER than the "idiots" who like this show. I have never seen anything so condescending on these forums.

The wannabe elite are going to far again, and it shows with the quality of the text you put up here.

Calling people's opinions stupid or idiotic is just idiotic in itself.
Dec 2, 2011 1:16 PM
Nov 2011
This show is officially going downhill from here on. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this serie a great deal because of personal preferences.

However, unless this episode is an outlier (meaning exception ). A pattern of this show is starting to surface. A pattern of fan service (much appreciated, although a little too much, this would be fine if this show was meant to be a harem type but that's the problem), then this show jump to action, very rushed and ignoring details.

To be honest, I think the director is split between giving fan service and the action itself , in the end coming to the conclusion of giving both sacrificing details.

I'm glad Shu is developing, but the development is greatly rushed and without details. Thus leaving the audience guessing and unable to relate to the character.
Gai's development was much of a failure as well, recent review on this show said in quote "gai does nothing but to make the main character look bad". That is in fact, true. Instead of looking like a badass mastermind like he is supposed to, he really just look like an arrogant bastard with a larger scheme are a potential future betrayal.

All in all, nothing is going to stop me from enjoying this show for the music and visuals, but I sincerely hope the directing of this show improves. All it takes is reorganization of events, make the change of pace smoother, instead of abrupt such as jumping from sexy beach to sudden action of a break in only to find nothing. Also to take the time to make the development process of characters more natural, make the viewers relate.

@sir lexa
People who call other people's opinions "wrong" or "worse" than their own is just spoiled rotten. Having no social life does that to people, close them in a world of their own, like the world is all about them. Never cease to amaze me how many of those there are, especially on the internet
Dec 2, 2011 1:34 PM
Nov 2011
This series kinda reminds me of Princess Resurrection(Storyline wise) where its kinda of a standalone episode each time which is bad bad bad bad bad. I'm really surprised how the director of the awesome godly Death Note is kind of failing to direct this series.

Back on topic, this episode was a lot better than the last one where I didn't spot any realism mistakes.

I do not see the reason to hate fan service because honestly most people who watch anime(My opinion and mostly guys) do not want to see females covered up like those Muslim females with black robes, Although it shows a desperate attempt to hold onto the audience.

Love the music and visuals especially the scene. The lighting compared to other animes is top notch as well.
Dec 2, 2011 2:10 PM

Aug 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
How DARE people who do not like this show call themselves SMARTER than the "idiots" who like this show. I have never seen anything so condescending on these forums.

The wannabe elite are going to far again, and it shows with the quality of the text you put up here.

I like how you complain about haters saying they're smarter, but then do nothing to prove the statement wrong. Everyone chooses to ignore the issues people have levied against the series, so until you can provide a comeback, the statement will stand true. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge obvious, major flaws is proof enough.

thekiller99 said:
I do not see the reason to hate fan service because honestly most people who watch anime(My opinion and mostly guys) do not want to see females covered up like those Muslim females with black robes, Although it shows a desperate attempt to hold onto the audience.
You question the criticism of fan service, but then admit that it shows a desperate attempt to hold the audience?

The problem is how blatant and in-your-face it is. There is zero tact employed whatsoever. They're so shameless that they throw fan service in in the middle of serious and/or actiony sequences.

There's a huge difference between Muslim womens' outfits and Inori's. Inori's goes far and beyond simple fan service and into the realm of sex object.

Good point on the lighting though. It DOES tend to be really good.
Dec 2, 2011 2:44 PM

Dec 2009
DraconisMarch said:
Sir_Lexa said:

I like how you complain about haters saying they're smarter, but then do nothing to prove the statement wrong. Everyone chooses to ignore the issues people have levied against the series, so until you can provide a comeback, the statement will stand true. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge obvious, major flaws is proof enough.

Well why don't you prove to me why you are smarter than the people who like this show?

And when did I say that this show is perfect? It has flaws. I just do not like people like you who think they are better than everyone else.
Dec 2, 2011 2:45 PM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Sir_Lexa said:

thekiller99 said:
You question the criticism of fan service, but then admit that it shows a desperate attempt to hold the audience?

The problem is how blatant and in-your-face it is. There is zero tact employed whatsoever. They're so shameless that they throw fan service in in the middle of serious and/or actiony sequences.

There's a huge difference between Muslim womens' outfits and Inori's. Inori's goes far and beyond simple fan service and into the realm of sex object.

Good point on the lighting though. It DOES tend to be really good.

wth? i certainly dont think the haters are smarter, their annoying but not smarter, how the hell does it make you smarter than others just by being able to point out mistakes and flaws and some that are non-existant and overated, all it makes you is a big complainer, who just wants to bash an anime,

whats up with "throwing fanservice in in the middle of serious and/or actiony sequences" for one thing you wrote two "in", and that hasn't ever happened, when did they throw fanservice into a action sequence, and why compare inori to muslim women, how does her outfit go beyond simple fanservice, i dont even count that as fanservice unless you count her swimsuit and quit calling her a sex object, i already told you guys before that she has thoughts and feelings
Dec 2, 2011 3:04 PM

Jun 2010
Bad fanservice episode.
Dec 2, 2011 3:13 PM

Sep 2011
You know What series this series reminds me of?

STAR DRIVER!!!!!!!!

Gorgers art but predictable pattern. Still trying to stay until the end.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 2, 2011 3:14 PM

Dec 2009
DraconisMarch said:
Sir_Lexa said:

I like how you complain about haters saying they're smarter, but then do nothing to prove the statement wrong.

Here's the proof that you are not smarter than anyone on this site:

DraconisMarch said:

People like you make me weep for humanity.

DraconisMarch said:

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

I think I'm sensing a correlation here: Everyone who worships this show either likes/doesn't have a problem with the fan service. Uneducated tards who think with the wrong head. No, that's wrong: They don't even try to think at all.

DraconisMarch said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
I loved this episode.

I love Guilty Crown. I can't see, why people always hate this -__-
Because other people are smarter than you.

InoriYuzuriha said:
They give us so many cute and little things...so only attentive watchers can notice it.
It doesn't take an attentive watcher to notice obvious problems.

InoriYuzuriha said:
No. Because you was too busy with finding mistakes and hating everything.
It's extremely easy to do.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Damn people. I'm angry -__-
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Really öÖ I'm serious. I don't watch an anime though, when I'm not interested in it. Because with writing sometimes such bullshit is nonsense.
If you don't want to know more intelligent peoples' criticisms of the show, don't read them. Easy.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Oh and for this "Shu is a pussy"-guys.
He isn't a pussy. He is one of the realistic characters I've seen so far. Only because he don't scream like an idiot, kill some people?
Be serious, guys. You would kill people? You would act like a hero?
He is a pussy. Period. And he already screams like an idiot, in case you haven't noticed. And yes, I would kill people and act like a hero if I had that kind of power.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Oh and about the Daryl scene...
GOD DAMN. I love him so much xD Laughed so hard, when I saw him sitting in front of his cake with "Happy Birthday" >w<
How the fuck do you like Daryl at all after episode 2?

InoriYuzuriha said:
5/5
Like always C:

DraconisMarch said:
If you're too dumb to acknowledge obvious, major flaws and allow them to affect your opinion of an anime...

There it is, smart people do NOT bash other people on internet forums... And do you know what kinda people do that?
Dec 2, 2011 3:18 PM

Dec 2010
GodlyKyon said:

Gorgeous art but predictable pattern. Still trying to stay until the end.

You are the most polite critique I've come across in this forum. Bless your heart, GodlyKyon. Considering the post count, there has been alot. And you're the first I've seen anywhere near simple moderation. Thank you. I'm absolutely stunned, thank you.
Dec 2, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:
HOLY SHIT. Is that... a plot I see trying to develop? Just starting at episode 8??

Someone already totally predicted a beach scene coming. Gotta do every stereotype in the book.

Gratuitous Haruka boobs in Shu's face--complete with taint shot.

Hare in an even sluttier bikini than Inori--complete with enormous boobs against arm.

Why are these girls all over Shu? He's literally a skinny stick dude with no physique at all.

I like how this facility houses an obviously super-important artifact, but is garded by almost nothing. There weren't even any... what do they call them?... it's been so long since I heard their name for them that I can't even remember... whatever. Mecha.

Sky-senpai said:
Shu needs to stop being beta

LOL agreed.

Wasabi said:
I like how Shu has zero problem with dragging a completely innocent person like Souta into a mission then throws a hissy fit when Gai mentions using Inori in the same op. Guy's priorities are all out of whack.

And this whole dramatic relationship between him and Souta just came out of no where. We've seen Souta how many times? Not even enough to fill one full episode and yet they're pushing it like we're suppose to give a rat's ass about it.

I can't believe they're seriously trying to push this silly little romance too. Gonna be a whole lot of eye rolling if they turn this into some full fledged love triangle with Hare.

At least this Keido angle is somewhat interesting. I'm assuming the rock is the source of the Apocalypse virus, and the GHQ is probably using it for weapons experimentation or something.

Good thing there wasn't any dual wielding Inori. That scene is still cringe worthy to remember.

Pretty much agree with everything you said. BTW: It's because Shu is Inori's bitch, obviously.

mdz said:
Guilty Crown is amazing at developing characters using excessive fan service, it's really amazing.

Now Inori is basically being portrayed as being apathetic. Most apathetic chicks are mysterious and they're pretty complex characters, right? Not her, with the excessive fan service and her apathy, I can restfully conclude that she's being excellently portrayed as a submissive sex slave.

This episode was truly the epitome of development and characterization.

2/5

+1.

Matron_Laylie said:
Was awesome fan service!
sol0fate said:
The only thing good about this episode was the delicious artwork after credits.
GodlyKyon said:
[Hate More! Hate More! This Will Be The Most Commented Series Very Soon If you Hate More!]

[In Fact, Let Me Join The Party! It's So Fun! aHahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

People like you make me weep for humanity.

ideoidiom said:
:O Judging from the ratings distribution, it looks like a portion of the fans are actually starting to give it the ratings it deserves.

it went from

to

People are startin to wake up.

Thank God.

And why? I seriously want to see the hate.
Yeah, I'm trying to stay until the end. But the lack of logic, characterization, plot and lack of good potential characters(Tsugumi and Ayase) ismaking it very difficult.
Dec 2, 2011 3:25 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
GodlyKyon said:

Gorgeous art but predictable pattern. Still trying to stay until the end.

You are the most polite critique I've come across in this forum. Bless your heart, GodlyKyon. Considering the post count, there has been alot. And you're the first I've seen anywhere near simple moderation. Thank you. I'm absolutely stunned, thank you.

Ehhh...... What can I say? Is the community really that bad?

And I begin flanking if I really dislike a series. Like...... Dragon Crisis.
Dec 2, 2011 4:03 PM

Dec 2011
Is it just a few number of people who actually like this anime? Im not really a hardcore anime watcher, i watch barely anything besides naruto (lol! :D) but i do enjoy this anime quite a lot :o

Although i do agree to a certain extent that the show has dipped slightly, but hey episode 8 is progress! some "rushed" character development, better than none i suppose ^~^

Im not sure what u guys were expecting but i stumbled across this anime and it seemed cool so i have no major problems with it like some of u posted :)
Edob0bDec 2, 2011 4:27 PM
Dec 2, 2011 4:13 PM

Dec 2010
GodlyKyon said:

You have no idea. Between the wannabe critiques that just conjure up everything bad and throw in tidbits of 'good' to maintain an illusion of balance, the haters that have no concept of 'restraint', and the fans that are willing to go knight templar just to fight back against the overwhelming stupidity this forum brings out in people.

The 'critiques' don't help, the haters are definitely not helping, and the most sympathetic side is the people that are enjoying the show but are given absolutely no room due to constantly be attacked, defaced, or given a pseudo intelligent wall of text of why X is right and why they're wrong. They're also the second responsible due to the deterring state of this forum. Which is why my sympathy ends there.

Before this is all over, I will develop some sort of PTSD. Not even Code Geass was this bad...
Dec 2, 2011 4:16 PM

Jul 2011
Edob0b said:
Is it just a few number of people who actually like this anime? Im not really a hardcore anime watcher, i watch barely anything besides naruto (lol! :D) but i do enjoy this anime quite a lot :o

Although i do agree to a certain extent that the show has dipped slightly, but hey episode 8 is progress! some "rushed" character development, better than none i suppose ^~^

Im not sure what u guys were expecting but i stumbled across this anime and it seemed coolm so i have majoy problems with it like some of u posed :)

if you look at the poll you can see that there are more than twice as much people who like this anime than those who hate it, well for this episode anyway, not sure about the others, anyway there are more people who like this and the people who like this aren't a minority
Dec 2, 2011 4:23 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
GodlyKyon said:

You have no idea. Between the wannabe critiques that just conjure up everything bad and throw in tidbits of 'good' to maintain an illusion of balance, the haters that have no concept of 'restraint', and the fans that are willing to go knight templar just to fight back against the overwhelming stupidity this forum brings out in people.

The 'critiques' don't help, the haters are definitely not helping, and the most sympathetic side is the people that are enjoying the show but are given absolutely no room due to constantly be attacked, defaced, or given a pseudo intelligent wall of text of why X is right and why they're wrong. They're also the second responsible due to the deterring state of this forum. Which is why my sympathy ends there.

Before this is all over, I will develop some sort of PTSD. Not even Code Geass was this bad...

Oh well! I can't help this so I'll just post my thoughts on each episode. But I will not make a long post until the end of the series.

If it turns out ti be utter shit though...... I'll be mad.
Dec 2, 2011 4:41 PM

Jan 2011
I'm so nice I'm giving this series 2 more episodes to make itself seem like it's worth something :/
I'm not gonna judge the people who like the series or anything, but it's just not to my taste

Is it bad that the parts where I'm supposed to feel excited, I just don't?
c0de_da1syDec 2, 2011 4:44 PM
Dec 2, 2011 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
c0de_da1sy said:
I'm so nice I'm giving this series 2 more episodes to make itself seem like it's worth something :/
I'm not gonna judge the people who like the series or anything, but it's just not to my taste

Is it bad that the parts where I'm supposed to feel excited, I just don't?

Definitely not. It's the director's job to Kane the watcher feel excited. If he isn't, which seems to be the case to a large portion of fans here, he's not doing it the correct way to suit moat people's tastes.

Now something I want to say. I don't want to sound like Orihara Uzaya(despite I'm Akmost exactly like him in 90% of the ways) but I want to watch people flame :p
Dec 2, 2011 6:23 PM

May 2011
I have a feeling the series is gonna be a bit boring/draging in the mid 15-20 eps. and yeah, it going downhill a bit..this episode was mostly pointless(other than the rock findind thing with the old man). I want to continue watching this but please...a new song(Euterpe has been playing for 8 eps now) and THE OP SOUNDS AWFUL(the singer SOUNDS SO FRICKEN ANNOYING)
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.