Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Light Novel 'Hagure Yuusha no Estetica' Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2011 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
Doesn't look really attracting, I'm not sure.
Mar 5, 2012 9:50 AM
Dec 2010
Hoppy said:
MorningGlory said:
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.

If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol

Maou Yuusha's story is average at best. I've heard of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but haven't read it yet, it has to be much better than Maou Yuusha.

Hagure Yuusha has a pretty good protagonist, decent story.
Too bad Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has a better protagonist, and much better story.
Apr 26, 2012 7:51 AM
Jul 2009
yFSC said:
Hoppy said:
MorningGlory said:
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.

If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol

Maou Yuusha's story is average at best. I've heard of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but haven't read it yet, it has to be much better than Maou Yuusha.

Hagure Yuusha has a pretty good protagonist, decent story.
Too bad Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has a better protagonist, and much better story.

sigh i don't know why people are comparing this series with maouyu

FOLKS NOT ALL FANTASY SERIES ARE THE SAME.

both of those series are totally different, comparing the 2 of them is just like comparing apples and watermelons.

quite frankly the only series which maouyu is qualified to be compare to is spice and wolf. since both series are basically econ 101 in a fantasy setting.

as for hagure yuusha the plot basically an action drama towards revenge/saving the world.

and for the people commenting on the h scene, it a HJ bunko publishing deal with it. though i prefer that most of it weren't included since they feel more like filler material especially the scene at the whore hose in vol 4 which was IMO unnecessary. (and yes there's a scene in a whore house which would most likely be in the anime.) why i say that is due to the fact that it makes the protag feels rather juvenile.

that said overall the story is good and character development progress at a decent pace, only hope that the studios doesn't f up the story and make it a h series
Apr 26, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2010
I don't think if anyone mentioned it, but this is being done by Arms... the company behind Queens Blade and Ikki Tousen.

I expect lots of uncensored boobs :)

Apr 26, 2012 11:57 AM

Sep 2008
RyanSaotome said:
I don't think if anyone mentioned it, but this is being done by Arms... the company behind Queens Blade and Ikki Tousen.

I expect lots of uncensored boobs :)

And good animation.
Apr 27, 2012 4:24 PM

Mar 2009
Could be good but I have a stange feeling that it will be crap.
Apr 27, 2012 8:59 PM

May 2011
Oh hell yes the art looks great and I love genres that's got something to do with saten, cute girls (pink haired ones ftw), and fantasy stuff with swords. Another show that I am going to be really looking forward to this summer.

Also the life after a journey has ended sounds very interesting to me.
Apr 27, 2012 9:33 PM

Feb 2012
oh my
yet another ecchi action school comedy

how exciting!
Apr 28, 2012 11:28 PM

Jul 2010
nathanr said:
oh my
yet another ecchi action school comedy

how exciting!

not sure if excited
or being sarcastic

Apr 29, 2012 1:12 AM

Sep 2011
Wait what?????

So the protagonist is a video game character brought into the REAL WORLD? and has to go to a high school after defeating satan???

wtf...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 9, 2012 8:28 PM
Aug 2010
I don't even need to know anything about the anime, all I have to do is look at the front picture and I can already tell this anime is gonna be really really stupid. There's the 1% that I'm wrong but I wouldn't count on it.
Jun 17, 2012 8:22 AM
Mar 2010
I'm watching this for the MC alone. He seems different from the MCs I've seen in the past 2-3 years.....
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 17, 2012 8:27 AM

Jan 2012
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:

Plus I get what Yanoflies is saying. Those character designs look like they came straight out of Hentai.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks ass . It screams of anime adaption
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
38 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

5 by Maumuu »»
41 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.