Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2011 12:15 PM
Jul 2008
So I just finished watching the first one...all i thought was wow, all the characters, even miyuki, when talking, making noises, etc. sounds like they/she is/are being molested..o-o
sexy voice?:o

miyuki has strange wet dreams=]
Dec 17, 2011 7:08 AM
Jul 2011
I also just had watched the first chapter (and left second to tomorrow).
Very good and humorous anime interpretation of classic tale.
Feb 20, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2012
Becloud said:
miyuki has strange wet dreams=]

Truer words have never been spoken.
Jun 2, 2015 6:23 AM

Jul 2014
Quite silly but the art style was pleasantly 90s-esque.
Oct 13, 2015 6:39 PM

Mar 2013
That was awful. I know watching the cardcaptor wonderland episode hours before this likely didn't help but this is awful for CLAMP and Madhouse.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Mar 22, 2017 12:15 AM

Mar 2012
It was ok, gave the whole thing a 5/10, I just wanted something quick to watch before going to bed so it worked for that~
Jun 11, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2013
7/10 just because there wasn't any makeout and Miyuki didn't embrance the yuri.
Jan 21, 2018 1:00 PM
Apr 2015
I hated it. Worst adaptation of the classic Alice in Wonderland story that makes the Care Bears version of it look like a decent adaptation/Don Bluth film. The entire thing disgusted me, and this is from someone who actually likes some hentai/yuri/lesbian stuff. While I liked some shots of Mirrorland and some character designs, there is literally no story, random shit happens for no rhyme or reason, no one has any personality at all, all of the Wonderland creatures don't have any of the charm of Carroll's versions, and all it is is basically poor Miyuki getting molested and nearly assaulted by almost every creature, in nearly every single scene, and all an excuse to show fanservice, and a lot of the time, mostly in the first act, it's borderline rape (hate that shit), and I'd like to wonder how much they paid Emi Shinohara, Rica Matsumoto, Megumi Ogata, Masako Katsuki, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orsaka, and Sakura Tange to be in this, none of their talents and charms were on display here, and the music...could they NOT hire a better composer?

The only good thing this had also was the art/animation, it was pretty good and fluid, but not even that could save this, one of Madhouse/CLAMP's worst anime.
Apr 16, 2019 10:02 AM

Sep 2018
Sailor-Sedna said:
I hated it. Worst adaptation of the classic Alice in Wonderland story that makes the Care Bears version of it look like a decent adaptation/Don Bluth film. The entire thing disgusted me, and this is from someone who actually likes some hentai/yuri/lesbian stuff. While I liked some shots of Mirrorland and some character designs, there is literally no story, random shit happens for no rhyme or reason, no one has any personality at all, all of the Wonderland creatures don't have any of the charm of Carroll's versions, and all it is is basically poor Miyuki getting molested and nearly assaulted by almost every creature, in nearly every single scene, and all an excuse to show fanservice, and a lot of the time, mostly in the first act, it's borderline rape (hate that shit), and I'd like to wonder how much they paid Emi Shinohara, Rica Matsumoto, Megumi Ogata, Masako Katsuki, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orsaka, and Sakura Tange to be in this, none of their talents and charms were on display here, and the music...could they NOT hire a better composer?

The only good thing this had also was the art/animation, it was pretty good and fluid, but not even that could save this, one of Madhouse/CLAMP's worst anime.

Damn girl, u need to lighten up. It's just a silly piece of fluff that, guessing from the length of each episode, was probably on some set of anime compilation tapes/laserdiscs. You are taking this way too seriously.
Apr 18, 2019 5:26 PM
Apr 2015
kandi_gloss said:

Damn girl, u need to lighten up. It's just a silly piece of fluff that, guessing from the length of each episode, was probably on some set of anime compilation tapes/laserdiscs. You are taking this way too seriously.

I'm a guy, and I say, why should this anime be given a pass for being terrible and lazily made on purpose?
Apr 19, 2019 6:54 PM

Sep 2018
Sailor-Sedna said:
kandi_gloss said:

I'm a guy, and I say, why should this anime be given a pass for being terrible and lazily made on purpose?

The thing is it's not terrible or lazily made. You are treating it as if it's a serious attempt to retell alice in wonderland/through the looking glass, when it's NOT. It's a silly lesbian ecchi comedy, and that's all it's supposed to be, and in that case it does what it's supposed to do. It's fun, funny, and slightly sexy, it's also decently animated, there is nothing wrong with it unless, like you, you think it's supposed to be serious, and honestly I have no clue how anyone could. People like you confuse me, do you not know what humor is or are you just some over devoted troll?
KristiwazhereMar 31, 2020 2:26 PM
Mar 31, 2020 4:04 AM
Nov 2013
kandi_gloss said:
Sailor-Sedna said:

The thing is it's not terrible or lazily made. You are treating it as if it's a serious attempt to retell alice in wonderland/through the looking glass, when it's NOT. It's a silly lesbian ecchi comedy, and that's all it's supposed to be, and in that case it's it does what it's supposed to do. It's fun, funny, and slightly sexy, it's also decently animated, there is nothing wrong with it unless, like you, you think it's supposed to be serious, and honestly I have no clue how anyone could. People like you confuse me, do you not know what humor is or are you just some over devoted troll?

^
It's tiring that there always has to be a group of people who go full prude and lose their minds with any remotely ecchi comedy, as if the anime even pretends to take itself seriously for a nanosecond.
Apr 10, 2021 12:05 PM

Dec 2018
I really like this Yuri version of Alice in wonderland

My little lesbians was all over Miyuki,,,YEEEEEEEEEEES

Sticking their hands under her shirt to feel her out. Lesbians should touch each other more often,,YEEEEEEES

So much sweet Yuri I love it . Going to watch the second episode tonight

Jun 16, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2021
lmao at "it has no plot and things happen for no rhyme or reason". did... you actually read alice's adventures in wonderland? the nonsensical nature was kinda the whole point. actually, i gotta give props to clamp for using the wonderland motif as an excuse to draw half naked ladies with no need for a story that actually makes sense.

anyway, i didn't think this was THAT bad. it was a lot better than the manga. i could be biased because i like that old 90's anime art style, but i had fun watching this. my only gripe was the background music. it was much too loud and distracting.
Sep 20, 2021 8:13 PM

Aug 2016
That background music is gonna give me nightmares, it felt like one of them in particular was used for 80% of the show. The characters were also ugly af.
Aug 8, 2022 5:54 PM
Jun 2020
Mokocchi_x3 said:
lmao at "it has no plot and things happen for no rhyme or reason". did... you actually read alice's adventures in wonderland? the nonsensical nature was kinda the whole point. actually, i gotta give props to clamp for using the wonderland motif as an excuse to draw half naked ladies with no need for a story that actually makes sense.

anyway, i didn't think this was THAT bad. it was a lot better than the manga. i could be biased because i like that old 90's anime art style, but i had fun watching this. my only gripe was the background music. it was much too loud and distracting.

Yeah, the background music was annoying and the only fault of it IMO. Especially because they played it about 16 times on repeat in both episodes.
Jun 8, 2023 2:56 PM

Aug 2021
why is this so low rated lol it was fun af

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi no Kuni no Miyuki-chan Episode 2 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Jul 23, 2016

5 by Track44 »»
Sep 30, 2023 4:21 PM

Poll: » Fushigi no Kuni no Miyuki-chan Episode 1 Discussion

Yuri-Crusader - Apr 10, 2021

2 by Etherius_ZS »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:56 PM

» mirrorland

MangaxMe - Apr 24, 2010

1 by Mon_Diamond »»
May 25, 2010 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.